Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

By the end of the year I should use up:

The last of my kenra MC
emergencee
redken extreme deep fuel

They are all repurchases.

I have some of jasmines early hair products and I have tried to make them work but no go. I like the silk detangler that is it.

I am going to clean out my stash in Dec. so I can start the new year fresh.

Today I am ordering the alter ego relaxer and the salerm wheat germ con.

I personally like CJ Banana & Hibiscus better than the BB.:yep:

Hey Che, did you know MHC was having 10% Cyber Monday (off $50.00Purchase?:rolleyes:)

Oh yesss this is a great DC, I used it yesterday and my hair was just silky goodness all day - thanks for the recommendation! :grin:

I've just finished my Redken Cleansing Cream, can anyone recommend an alternative clarifying shampoo, something that is not too stripping? I like the cleansing cream, but I just want to try something different.

Oh yesss this is a great DC, I used it yesterday and my hair was just silky goodness all day - thanks for the recommendation! :grin:

I've just finished my Redken Cleansing Cream, can anyone recommend an alternative clarifying shampoo, something that is not too stripping? I like the cleansing cream, but I just want to try something different.

Thanks Tee (I was looking into Redken CC:ohwell:) Here are some of the one(s) I have:

Alba Molasses Clarifying Shampoo
Aubrey Organics Green Tea Clarifier
Joico *Chelating Shampoo*
Elucence Clarifying Shampoo
Elucence Acidifying Shampoo
Avalon Lemon, Shea, Babbasu Clarifying Shampoo & Clarifying Conditioner*least stripping..i thought*
Nexxus Aloe Rid
AG Clarifying Shampoo

Needless to say, I don't need any more Clarifying Shampoo's:lol: :blush: :nono:

I have all of them to be about the same degree of cleansing...:yep:

Thanks Tee (I was looking into Redken CC:ohwell:) Here are some of the one(s) I have:

Alba Molasses Clarifying Shampoo
Aubrey Organics Green Tea Clarifier
Joico *Chelating Shampoo*
Elucence Clarifying Shampoo
Elucence Acidifying Shampoo
Avalon Lemon, Shea, Babbasu Clarifying Shampoo & Clarifying Conditioner*least stripping..i thought*
Nexxus Aloe Rid
AG Clarifying Shampoo

Needless to say, I don't need any more Clarifying Shampoo's:lol: :blush: :nono:

I have all of them to be about the same degree of cleansing...:yep:

Thanks T, I've been eying up the Avalon one for a while so I'll probably go with that.

You might not like the Redken cleansing poo as it can feel a bit harsh, on the hair in my view and I know you're not the biggest shampoo as it is!

Has anyone tried the Afro Detangler from GrowAfroHairLong.com? I ordered it and it's on it's way!

I know y'all don't like it but my Miss Jessie's is on it's way too!
i thought it was just ok and not worth the price AT ALL.

today i took my twists out because my oyin came. so i co washed with honey hemp and then used the dew as a leave in and slicked my hair into a puff with burnt sugar pomade. they smell the same to me:lick:

today i took my twists out because my oyin came. so i co washed with honey hemp and then used the dew as a leave in and slicked my hair into a puff with burnt sugar pomade. they smell the same to me:lick:

Hi Ms. Baby!:wave:

Oh....Okay.... the Doo-Doo Drops smells like BSP:grin:

I should go check my mail.

I bet mine hasn't came yet.:sad:

I ordered after you all did.:ohwell:

I hope I get something today.:lick:

tonight im going to do a hard core aphogee treatment. i need it.
then im going to twist my hair into about 22 twists using hair dew and bdp. its been so long since i used the bsp that now im hooked.

lmao yes i think the smell is a lighter version of the bsp. smells yummy to me:lick: i dont m ind walking around smelling like a cookie.

I agree with che, they do smell similar...and I love them both! My hair is drying right now - I did a wash n go after conditioning with my Honey Hemp and I left a little bit in (I LOVE THAT STUFF LOVE LOVE LOVE), then applied some Hair Dew in sections. I want to see if I can use it alone. My hair was a dream to finger detangle while styling and the Dew absorbed well into my hair, which made it so my hair wasn't puffing out. So far I am in love but I don't want to speak just yet...my hair might frizz out on the top (the finer area of my hair w/ looser curls) as it dries because the hold is VERY soft. I'm trying to make sure I don't touch it....I'm thinking I will like it a lot though, and especially if I finish it off with a glob of gel only on the top. We shall see....

Elle out, reporting back later...

tonight im going to do a hard core aphogee treatment. i need it.
then im going to twist my hair into about 22 twists using hair dew and bdp. its been so long since i used the bsp that now im hooked.

Chile....How You Come Up with 22 Twists....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Girl, Why 22? Why Not 24 or 25?:lol: :lol:

Or 23:look:

You A Mess!:lol:

I'm so happy your MHC already shipped. I haven't heard a peep from her. I'm anxious to know if her sale was truly a B1G1 'cause her wording was wack!

I got a shipping notice from Oyin today. I'll be happy to receive it later on this week.

I'm so happy your MHC already shipped. I haven't heard a peep from her. I'm anxious to know if her sale was truly a B1G1 'cause her wording was wack!

I got a shipping notice from Oyin today. I'll be happy to receive it later on this week.

Neither Has Fab?:perplexed But I Got My Notice that Sunday.

Yeah, it was interesting.:look:

What was WACK was that LAME 10% for Cyber Monday.:lol:

Now, that was WACK:ohwell: Why not 15%-20%? :look:

10%:nono: ETA: AND.............You Had to Spend $50.00:blush:

Last edited:
ummm, it doesn't smell the same to me. But, I may have an old jar of BSP.

I'm waiting for that review Elle...and to so see Izzy

I want to try Ohm next. Is there a coupon code???

ummm, it doesn't smell the same to me. But, I may have an old jar of BSP.

I'm waiting for that review Elle...and to so see Izzy

I want to try Ohm next. Is there a coupon code???

I don't think there is an Ohm coupon but I got mine from Sage with free shipping over $25 - Hair - Sage Naturalceuticals

My first jar of BSP didn't smell that sweet but the current one I have does...I agree this is kind of a lighter version.

Must update on the performance but I will say between the Dew and the Honey Hemp, I smell like one of those fruit centered cookies...I'm not mad.

Neither Has Fab?:perplexed But I Got My Notice that Sunday.

Yeah, it was interesting.:look:

What was WACK was that LAME 10% for Cyber Monday.:lol:

Now, that was WACK:ohwell: Why not 15%-20%? :look:

10%:nono: ETA: AND.............You Had to Spend $50.00:blush:
IA. I think these were the worse BF sales ever! Minimum sales should have been 25%. And the shipping? Hoooweee!!! I was surprised at the camdengrey.com sale and FNWL had no sale. I got my cart ready to go with them....but nothing.

I see MHC still has the spend $50 get $10 off on her site. She's got to be kidding!

I'm still waiting on Afroveda (Miss Bhree). I haven't received a shipping notice. I ordered from her during her 30% off sale.

Still waiting on beemine and christinegant.

IA. I think these were the worse BF sales ever! Minimum sales should have been 25%. And the shipping? Hoooweee!!! I was surprised at the camdengrey.com sale and FNWL had no sale. I got my cart ready to go with them....but nothing.

I see MHC still has the spend $50 get $10 off on her site. She's got to be kidding!

I'm still waiting on Afroveda (Miss Bhree). I haven't received a shipping notice. I ordered from her during her 30% off sale.

Still waiting on beemine and christinegant.

Like Somebody Said: It Prolly Killed Her to do that B1 G1 for BF *very stingy w/Sales*:lol:

I still don't have a Shipping Notice from SSI (like errbody else:ohwell:)

Granted, I DID only got 1 Bottle of Okra Reconstructor.:look:

Still waiting on that Invoice from BJ too.:spinning:

I think I am going to wait until I put a dent in the products I have.

I still want to try Ohm and I want the larger sizes of Komaza Care Califia. I also want to try the new Qhemet's Aethiopica Twisting Butter and Spray. Maybe 2011. I need to start saying "no" to products...but I can't! There has to be a pill for "PJism."

i really want to try ohm, but i'll wait for my no buy to be over. that way, i'll buy the full size to justify that crazy a$$ shipping.

Hey ladies, going to moisturize today with some ghee and aohc. It is freezing out and supposed to get to zero tonight. There are snow flurries also, so not ready for this. I may not get a shipping notice from anyone for a few weeks. But it seems like oyin is moving pretty fast so hopefully i will get theirs next week.

IA. I think these were the worse BF sales ever! Minimum sales should have been 25%. And the shipping? Hoooweee!!!

IA: They weren't "That Great".:ohwell:

Things may pick up throughout December tho'.:perplexed

Girl......You Know it Took 4-EVA & A Day for me to get that AV.:nono:

She really Tore Her Pants with me and has been placed on the Elimination List. It was just entirely too long. Unnecessarily Long. Especially after that Scandal broke out, she shoulda' had it here the Next Day!:lol:

Back