Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Yep. That's All I got.:sad:

I went back to look & make sure (since I've been ordering so much:look:).

I wanted another 16 ounce Olive & Orange, if I had that 30%, I may have went for it.:perplexed

Oh Well, I'll catch her next Sale.

Didn't last year, quite a few of them had like Valentines Day Sales or some kind of Sale around February?:look:

By then, I'll be ready to re-up on some things.:drunk:

I found a way to use the FB discount on my second order. It took some tricks but I was going to be darned I'd get taken twice.

She didn't have as many random holiday sales like she did in 2009. I think it may have been because of the new products she was rolling out and SSI need some full price paying folk to fund that project (which I am not:lachen:). I didn't need any more BB since I had 3 in my stash. It's definitely a staple for me.

I'm gonna make a list of things I plan to use up, also. Add to that, a new list of staples. I have found some new ones and there are some that I have retired. That def. needs an update. The use up list is getting put up on my corkboard as a reminder. That way I can cross stuff off so I can actually see my progress.

Since I'm Off Again tomorrow *cough:grin:* I will make a nice list of stuff to get through by End Of Year:yep:

This should be very helpful. By the End of the Year I think I should be done with:

Claudie Ends #1 *have back up
Jasmine A&S *multiples*
BeeMine DC'er *really, really, like this, but unsure about the scent*
MHC Buttery Soy
MHC Burdock Root Hair Lotion
Alba Botanica Leave-In
Christine Gant Detangling Hair Milk
nbd Mango & Green Tea Extract *I know she messed me up with that other mess*:blush:
Nexxus Keraphix *have multiples*
Nexxus Emergencee *have back up*
Ori Golden Jojoba Hydrating Conditioner *ya'll know how much I heart this--no back-ups*
1-2 Bear Fruit Hair
1 MHC at least

That's alot of products ya'll:look:

thats a lot of products T. i cant even come up with 5 products i plan on using up but the end of the year:lachen: i think i listed 3 :look:

thats a lot of products T. i cant even come up with 5 products i plan on using up but the end of the year:lachen: i think i listed 3 :look:

Girl, I want to get through those. We have what a good 4-5 weeks? That's prolly pushing it, since I only do my hair once a week. I'll focus on that list though.

The Hair Creams, Butters, Lotions will be easy since I moisturize twice a day under that wig.:blush: Once in the a.m. and then at Night.

The other stuff, not so sure.:perplexed

Quite a few of them are open & almost gone.

T, im trying to figure out how the heck im going to get through all the creams and butters and moisturizers i have:lol: maybe in the summer but doing my hair once a week aint getting rid of nothing.

Since I'm Off Again tomorrow *cough:grin:* I will make a nice list of stuff to get through by End Of Year:yep:

This should be very helpful. By the End of the Year I think I should be done with:

Jasmine A&S *multiples*
MHC Buttery Soy
Alba Botanica Leave-In
nbd Mango & Green Tea Extract *I know she messed me up with that other mess*:blush:
Ori Golden Jojoba Hydrating Conditioner *ya'll know how much I heart this--no back-ups*
1-2 Bear Fruit Hair
1 MHC at least

How in da hayle you gonna use all that up?

See I was thinkin maybe I would have 2 or 3 conditioners, a leave in and a styler gone...but this right here....I admire your determination. I couldnt do it.

On my use up list is:

Jasmine's Cream rinse- 1.5bottles
Aloeba Daily Conditioner- a lil of the 1st Liter (have 1 liter back up)
All my cowash Conditioners (HV, Avocado Condish)- going to switch to Tresemme Naturals (more economical I use nearly 1/4-1/2 of a 16oz per wash on average)
My Jasmines Protein Conditioners & MegaTek (1.25bottles)- will mix these in with either stronger proteins or in moisture DCs
The 5 million KBB hair milks/nectars- I only use these on WnGs or in the summer
Curls Stylers- I can get these on the ground so if I decide to replace them then I can

I plan to have this all used up (well the winter stuff) by Feb. I also need to start working on the Mozeke samples (Whipped avocado, babassou twisting cream, 4in1 leave in) which I can use in my twists.

How in da hayle you gonna use all that up?

See I was thinkin maybe I would have 2 or 3 conditioners, a leave in and a styler gone...but this right here....I admire your determination. I couldnt do it.

I Know Natura.:lol:

Okay, maybe I better do like Vonnie said and say this Winter?

But I should be able to put a Huge Dent in most of this stuff by 12-31.:yep:

Use by 12/31/10

HEHH (almost gone)
V05 (halfway)
Devacurl Angell (not a repurchase, has no hold whatsoever)
Kids Organics Shea Butter Hair Lotion
Vatika Frosting

I forgot to check my junk mail and found shipping notices from Mozeke in there. I only order 2 things so I guess it wasn't hard to get it out. It should be here by Wed-Thrus.

I still can't get over how she treated you T. I've noticed some changes in her business recently and I hope its just a phase.

A friend of mine from church works with small businesses. I was telling her I know of some vendors that could stand to use her advice.

I forgot to check my junk mail and found shipping notices from Mozeke in there. I only order 2 things so I guess it wasn't hard to get it out. It should be here by Wed-Thrus.

I still can't get over how she treated you T. I've noticed some changes in her business recently and I hope its just a phase.

A friend of mine from church works with small businesses. I was telling her I know of some vendors that could stand to use her advice.

I was placing a order to be Supportive.:yep: It wasn't that I really 'needed' it. It's okay.

I was looking to Scale back the number of vendors I deal with in 2011 and that made it a little easier:lol:

But I picked up a few new ones tho': BFH, As I Am, ButtersnBars, Oyin, lemme see who else, I've never purchased from but just recently???

I definitely will be reducing On-Line vendors in the New Year.

So, any kind of Customer Service issues, it won't be no problem to remove any of them (new or existing) from the list as I am looking to scale back on them anyway.

With that Said, I ain't down for No Foolishness. I'll Cut Ya'.:lol::look:

So my hair doesn't like the GTB. I have used it for a couple of weeks and it is a no go. It doesn't do anything bad or good, lol. The good news is that it does a good job of banishing the ash.

So my hair doesn't like the GTB. I have used it for a couple of weeks and it is a no go. It doesn't do anything bad or good, lol. The good news is that it does a good job of banishing the ash.

Funny You Should Say that....I suggested Ltown to try it for her Skin.:grin:

Let's see...what will I use up by the end of the year?

1 Avocado & Silk
1 Claudie's Deep Moisturizing conditioner
1 Claudie's Protein
1 SSI Okra
1 Njoi Healthy Hair Butta

I'll have to look around, see if there's anything thats almost finished. Get those out of the way, too.

1 Avocado & Silk
1 Claudie's Protein
1 SSI Okra

I'll have to look around, see if there's anything thats almost finished. Get those out of the way, too.

I should be able to get rid of most of the ones I listed Too.

So.....I will have Laser-Beam focus on those until they're gone.:yep:

Some of them are near empty or 1/2 Empty.:perplexed

I will be on top of this!:blush: :lol:

I buy a lot, but I use it too b/c I style my hair everyday...I have a tally on my chalkboard for Finished vs. Bought, and I am pretty good about keeping them even. Well, my BF haul effed it all up for the month, but that's different!

Jasmine A&S *multiples*
MHC Buttery Soy
Alba Botanica Leave-In
1-2 Bear Fruit Hair
1 MHC at least

T, no way you can use all that doing hair once a week, do you use protein every week? I'm like Che I can't come up with a list to use up by Dec 31, heck today is 30 Nov. I was doing my hair twice a week but that varies by the mood and since it's cooler less sweating. The only thing I've brought in Nov is kcnt, jbco, and herbal teas.

1 Avocado & Silk
1 Claudie's Protein
1 SSI Okra

Brownie, what's in the Njoi healthy hair butter, went to the site but don't see it?

Mornin ladies, for my use up list for the rest of the year, which isn't too far away. See this is going to be tough because you know i want to dip in and try the new stuff.

1 bottle of suave conditioner(multiples)
1 kckt (1 left)
jojoba oil
and maybe the ghee, it may last way longer

That's it for me.

Has anyone tried the Afro Detangler from GrowAfroHairLong.com? I ordered it and it's on it's way!

I know y'all don't like it but my Miss Jessie's is on it's way too!

Has anyone tried the Afro Detangler from GrowAfroHairLong.com? I ordered it and it's on it's way!

I know y'all don't like it but my Miss Jessie's is on it's way too!

I have a review. I liked it but not enough to buy a big container of it.

I plan to use up:
Redken Extreme Reconstructor
John Frieda Conditioner
KCKT

Morning Hair-Divas!:wave:

I spilled one of my oils in my bathroom, what a mess.:nono:

Small amount but a Pain to Clean Up.:angry2:

I should do my hair today (before I return to work), but I think I'll wait until the weekend and possibly break out the Henna & Indigo. *Perhaps a Saturday morning Project.

I still think I can use up quite a bit of the stuff I listed. Most of it's already open and almost gone except the BFH & MHC Conditioners.

If not by the end of the year, at least by February most of it should be gone.:ohwell:

Brownie, what's in the Njoi healthy hair butter, went to the site but don't see it?

Ltown, this is a Custom Order. It has MSM in it.

She only makes it by a Custom Order (it's not listed). She discontinued this item because she felt it wasn't a big Seller.

I have used the afrodetangler, it was ok. But it wasn't enough moisture for my hair in the long run. I don't even know what happened to that big ole bottle.:look:

Morning La Colocha!:grin:

Well, heard back from Oyin (I guess me & Fab won't be getting our Shipping Adjusted):nono:

They pointed out some 'policy' which of course I didn't read before I ordered. Oh Well, My Mistake reading is fundamental.:rolleyes:

I'm fine with it tho'.:ohwell:

Ltown, this is a Custom Order. It has MSM in it.

She only makes it by a Custom Order (it's not listed). She discontinued this item because she felt it wasn't a big Seller.

So if I wanted to try it I would need to email her? Well must be something I don't need I'm already using stinky MTG.

So if I wanted to try it I would need to email her? Well must be something I don't need I'm already using stinky MTG.

Yeah, You'd have to request it.:yep:

The 2 times I bought mine, me and Brownie bought them at the same time (so she had to make it anyway).:look:

Back