Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I want my BFH. I need to hear more reviews so I can decide what I am getting in my next order.

MK, you have alot of hair so you'll need several bottoms. IMO the bottles are narrow and the consistency for mango mask is medium not really thick. I'm mid sl and I had to use alot to get all my hair covered. I'm under heat cap now will be back with results slip or not??

MK, you have alot of hair so you'll need several bottoms. IMO the bottles are narrow and the consistency for mango mask is medium not really thick. I'm mid sl and I had to use alot to get all my hair covered. I'm under heat cap now will be back with results slip or not??

I Reported Early On that the Bottles Looked Worrisome:perplexed

The Cleanser was a little hard to get out, but it had been in the Fridge.

It's Fine.:grin:

These doo doo jokes just don't get old...I just woke up and I'm over here :rofl:

Anywho I just used the last little bit of my KC Tiny Twirls Styler...but I wasted it b/c after I finished doing my hair (I didn't section) my hair flopped over and I realized I had build up so I had to no poo with DF in the shower...but oh well, that stuff was too watery anyway.

This is how i know I am content with my hair.

I was running late for work on Thursday and my rollerset was on it's last leg. I put four braids in my hair with some KCKT. I put a scarf and hat over it and took the 23 minute metro ride to work. When I got to work, I went straight to the restroom, and took down my plats. My hair looked so fly :love: I was shocked. It looked like I spent way more than 5 minutes on it.

BFH mango deep is ok not a keeper for me. I like my hair to feel silky after a wash. I use flowerhair leave in will see in the morning if it can beat KCKT probably not Charz it is a keeper!

BFH mango deep is ok not a keeper for me. I like my hair to feel silky after a wash. I use flowerhair leave in will see in the morning if it can beat KCKT probably not Charz it is a keeper!

KCKT is the ish. point blank. Its even better than KBB hair milk.and it's cheaper, just doesn't smell as good.

I really like the Komaza Moku Leave in.. was gonna use ASIAN.. but figured I'll use all of those products together..
Gonna do my satin braid out .. and use the ASIAN twisting creme ... will report back the results.

Went to walgreens to get some meds and stopped by the hair isle, they are starting to replace the old suave and i got the last 3 32oz bottles. Rip:cry4:. I will got to the dollar store and clean them out next week and that's it, it will be gone forever:sad:.

Aren't these the Cleansing Agents and the others the Moisturizing Agents?

Rosalindb & Ltown know all about this kind of stuff!:yep:
Not sure about this but it is possible that the orange peel may have been added due to its astringent properties to get rid of excess oil.

I tried it Friday (Ginger/Orange) and IMO, it worked Great! Moisturizing & non-stripping. But Imma Huge Co-Washer.:yep:
Do you notice any difference to the other conditioners that you use. Have you tried WEN or Darcy's cleansing conditioner? I haven't mysef but just wondered if you noticed a difference between "normal conditioners" and "cleansing conditioners"

Thanks fab, do you guys know of a good moisturizing poo other than elucence, that cleans well but is not stripping. Even if its on the ground? I can't use head and shoulders every week.
I love Aubrey Organics White Camellia and have been using this since about 2007. I find that it cleanses without stripping. Have you tried black soap? I have tried it a few times and liked it.

I clarified yesterday with Bentonite clay and have decided to try the black soap from January for at least 3 to 6 months to see if it could replace my White Camellia. I have been using black soap for my face and body since about 2005/6 so it would nice if this also works as my shampoo

Back