Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

What You thinkin' bout gettin'?:look:

My Stuff from BJ is in MD. I guess that's the 1st Leg. So maybe Tuesday or Wednesday hopefully.:grin:

I was thinking about getting a few things from the natural store that you can order online. I was looking at dm moisturizing shampoo and another dc. I don't need anymore moisturizers, leave-ins or conditioner.

Good Afternoon,

I'll be doing my hair will be trying BFH! I'm not getting the dew. Che I did not see Komaza or Oyin up the way do they change stock?

I was thinking about getting a few things from the natural store that you can order online. I was looking at dm moisturizing shampoo and another dc. I don't need anymore moisturizers, leave-ins or conditioner.

I think I'm good.

I may do a Large "DEW-DEW":gottago:

B4 ya'll wipe them:look: ---out:lol:

Good Afternoon,

I'll be doing my hair will be trying BFH! I'm not getting the dew. Che I did not see Komaza or Oyin up the way do they change stock?

Let Us Know what you think.:yep:

I think I'm good.

I may do a Large "DEW-DEW":gottago:

B4 ya'll wipe them:look: ---out:lol:

Let Us Know what you think.:yep:

Lmao, has the actual oyin store ever been oos on anything? This is the first time i have ordered anything directly from them because the wait time used to take forever but i see they have sped that up, and i rather buy from them because they make it fresh.

I really cant make up my mind about what I am going to be doing with my hair. I am thinking about rollersetting exclusively for a while. That leaves me a whole lot of stylers that I was using for twists etc. I will switch my focus to DC I think.

Lmao, has the actual oyin store ever been oos on anything? This is the first time i have ordered anything directly from them because the wait time used to take forever but i see they have sped that up, and i rather buy from them because they make it fresh.

Uh.....Girl, Foolin' with Ya'll......:look:

Shoot....There's A First Time for Errthang:ban:

...........:lol:

I washed today with that BFH Ginger Orange .. it is nice.. but I have no idea how it gets my hair clean with those ingredients..
Its purified water, coconut oil, palm oil, orange peel, cetereayl (sp?), and ginger extract??
Somebody school me.

I washed today with that BFH Ginger Orange .. it is nice.. but I have no idea how it gets my hair clean with those ingredients..
Its purified water, coconut oil, palm oil, orange peel, cetereayl (sp?), and ginger extract??
Somebody school me.

It may be the orange peel, citrus does have cleansing properties and i don't know about the ginger.

Thanks fab, do you guys know of a good moisturizing poo other than elucence, that cleans well but is not stripping. Even if its on the ground? I can't use head and shoulders every week.

OMG.. let us see...
What about the Yes to Movement??
I LURRRVE them.. I might like them better than Elucence.

That Etae stuff is nice too .. I got that in a swap....

Morrocanoil poo and con..

Pureology Hydrating...

And all of these are sulfate free.. because you know with the BKT aka "the debil"... can't do sulfates.

Ones I haven't tried yet that I have..
Darcy's Pumpkin Cleansing Cream
CJ Cleansing Conditioner
As I Am Naturally Cleansing Puddin' (lmao)

I know it's some more.. but I can't think.. the heat is getting to my brain.. I'm trying to remember what's in my first cabinet.

Somebody school me.

Aren't these the Cleansing Agents and the others the Moisturizing Agents?

Rosalindb & Ltown know all about this kind of stuff!:yep:

I tried the yes to fab but didn't like them. I saw priss and another lady uses elasta qp creme conditioning shampoo. I saw that at walgreens.

I tried the yes to fab but didn't like them. I saw priss and another lady uses elasta qp creme conditioning shampoo. I saw that at walgreens.

Which ones..? Carrots, Tomatoes or Cucumbers?
You didn't like any of them???
oh no.. I love them.. I put MK on them..

Or what about organix.. I like the acai avocado one.. it's like a protein poo...

Is it too late to audition for the Millionaire Matchmaker? They never get married anyway.. but it seems like fun.

Or what about organix.. I like the acai avocado one.. it's like a protein poo...

Is it too late to audition for the Millionaire Matchmaker? They never get married anyway.. but it seems like fun.

Carrot and cucumber, i can't do protein. The only organix i saw in the store is shea and coconut.

I was just coming to say that Fab put me on to yes to...I am using the carrots poo now. My husband is using it too and he goes through poo fast so I will get the cucumber poo next.

La, can you do poo bars. Sage sells the bee mine poo bar, the aryuvedic one is the one i have. I really like it a lot. I do hate that strong fragrance she uses though.

Fab, I love millionaire matchmaker. patty is foolish.

Aren't these the Cleansing Agents and the others the Moisturizing Agents?

Rosalindb & Ltown know all about this kind of stuff!:yep:

All I know about those citrus is they can stimulate the scalp but cleaning I can't say.

Fab do let us know how that cleansing cleaner work, I'm not cowasher but have cotton marshmallow cleaner.

All I know about those citrus is they can stimulate the scalp but cleaning I can't say.

Fab do let us know how that cleansing cleaner work, I'm not cowasher but have cotton marshmallow cleaner.

I tried it Friday (Ginger/Orange) and IMO, it worked Great! Moisturizing & non-stripping. But Imma Huge Co-Washer.:yep:

Ok its either elasta or creme of nature. I can get them here.

I used to use avalon organics awaphui moisturizing shampoo but i can't find it any more.

Back