Continued Hair Health Goals
Spiritual
Skin
Finances
Relationship
Career
Family

We are going to be some busy Ladies in 2011.:grouphug2:

I had a Slip in my box yesterday from the Post Office that I had a Package that had to be Signed For.:look:

So, I signed it and put it back in the box....WHY WAS THE SLIP STILL IN THERE W/TODAY'S MAIL SITTING ON TOP OF THE SLIP & NO PACKAGE??????:swearing: :whyme:

I am so mad.:angry2:

*wonder what it was*

I got three braids left to do and i had to take a break. I just love the doo doo, the kbn butter is whipped really well, its thick but airy, so far so good.

Now y'all see folks creating threads about the Tangle Teezer.. remember who TRIED to tell y'all first.. because now you ain't gonna be able to get one.. LMAO...

I had a Slip in my box yesterday from the Post Office that I had a Package that had to be Signed For.:look:

So, I signed it and put it back in the box....WHY WAS THE SLIP STILL IN THERE W/TODAY'S MAIL SITTING ON TOP OF THE SLIP & NO PACKAGE??????:swearing: :whyme:

I am so mad.:angry2:

*wonder what it was*

I hate when that happens..
But it's a damn shame you have no idea what it was... CUZ you got that much stuff on the way...
Damn Spirit!

Now y'all see folks creating threads about the Tangle Teezer.. remember who TRIED to tell y'all first.. because now you ain't gonna be able to get one.. LMAO...
Glad you put me on girl. I am kind of thinking about getting 2 or 3 more. Just in case:look:

Glad you put me on girl. I am kind of thinking about getting 2 or 3 more. Just in case:look:

Just in case... the spirit done got you too...

Top Ten Ways You know the Spirit May Have Seized you..

10.) You got boxes coming but you don't know what it is.
9.) You think your computer is only to be used to order stuff
8.) People randomly PM you asking for product recs or free products
7.) You have dreams about products.. or that you bought hair products that you didn't buy yet so you have to go buy them...
6.) You don't just get one of a new item you want at least 3 or 4
5.) You stalk a product for all of 5 minutes before clicking buy
4.) You have a mini breakdown when a site you want to buy something from is down and you keep clicking the refresh button
3.) You have added an additional method of payment to paypal.. i.e. new credit card or different checking account
2.) You start congregating with others who the spirit has seized

And the number 1 reason you know the spirit has gotten you...

1.) You keep coming back to this thread looking for mo and mo thangs to get!

T really almost got me with the BFH...then I went to the other forum and their thread talked some sense into me about preserving products...lol, they always spoil my fun. Dah well.

what they sayin abt preserving products?

Just questioning how good her preservatives are, and the fact that she had preservatives as optional in your custom mix wasn't good. That's the main reason I stopped buying from smaller companies anyway, because I hate feeling like I have to hurry up and use up a product b/c I'm scared it's going to spoil.

7.) You have dreams about products.. or that you bought hair products that you didn't buy yet so you have to go buy them...
4.) You have a mini breakdown when a site you want to buy something from is down and you keep clicking the refresh button
3.) You have added an additional method of payment to paypal.. i.e. new credit card or different checking account

methinks this sounds like a full fledged infestation of the spirit :lachen:
da spirit be moon walkin left and right and bustin a mooove

Good evening ladies!

My Qhemet FINALLY came today...I ordered 2 AOHC, 2 BRBC, 1 CTDG, 1 Moringa DC...it was all packaged nice and neat and compact with 3 containers per bubble wrap BUT the DC didnt have an inner seal and when I opened it so I could smell it a bunch of it spilled on me! I was sitting on my bed so it spilled on my pants and I was getting ready to go somewhere & had to change clothes! That was instant grounds for me to NEVER re-purchase...also the consistency is very watery, think Milk of Magnesia but runnier and it smells like JessiCurl WDT that really lemongrassy scent....I cant believe its not creamy! Its literally liquid in a 5 oz jar! What kind of DC is that? I am sooo disappointed!

I would wash my hair tonight so that I could use the CTDG & AOHC but I woke up sick this morning so I need to get well before I wash my hair...I have a 4 day work week coming up so I will probably do my hair Thursday....I have been doing twist outs a lot lately....I will probably get a sew-in next month. Im looking forward to the amount of time it will save me in the mornings but I am NOT looking forward to not being able to play in my hair 24/7.

I decided not to participate in Miss Jessie's BOGO...maybe next year when I actually NEED something!

My 2011 focus will be weight management (I think I will join weightwatchers again), financial management, and skincare! No new years resolutions, just re-directing my attention where it needs to be!

:brainy:I have new glasses. I got them this afternoon and I LOVE THEM. I bought a bottle of Rainforest Radiance Detangling Spray( with pracaxi oil, bilberry extrat and linseed oil) and a Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter (with pracazi oil, manketti oil and honey) from The Body Shop as I waited. I tried them out and :lick:. I got some samples but they arent really worth mentioning becuase I will use them up in a jiffy.

@ba1913 my moringa was stiff...not a liquid.

Don't worry Miss Jessie's will be around. It took me 2 years to finally purchase the entire line!!!!

My focus for 2011:

To get emotionally healthier
To get physically healthier
To get financially savvier

These are just a couple of things, no resolutions just working on me.

Good evening ladies!

That was instant grounds for me to NEVER re-purchase...also the consistency is very watery, think Milk of Magnesia but runnier and it smells like JessiCurl WDT that really lemongrassy scent....I cant believe its not creamy! Its literally liquid in a 5 oz jar! What kind of DC is that? I am sooo disappointed!

I would wash my hair tonight so that I could use the CTDG & AOHC but I woke up sick this morning so I need to get well before I wash my hair...I have a 4 day work week coming up so I will probably do my hair Thursday....I have been doing twist outs a lot lately....I will probably get a sew-in next month. Im looking forward to the amount of time it will save me in the mornings but I am NOT looking forward to not being able to play in my hair 24/7.

I decided not to participate in Miss Jessie's BOGO...maybe next year when I actually NEED something!

My 2011 focus will be weight management (I think I will join weightwatchers again), financial management, and skincare! No new years resolutions, just re-directing my attention where it needs to be!

@1st Bolded I read the "Exact" Same thing in another thread. Glad I had no interest in this one. I hate watery DC'ers. Doesn't work well with Steam. Although I *heart* Ashlii Amla and it isn't the 'thickest' of DC'ers.

@2nd Bolded That's right. A chance to re-prioritize.:yep:

Ladies.... Check out this Theory: Only The TRUE SPIRIT Could Come Up with 10 Signs of PJ-ism/Spirituality.

This Post Truly Shows Who the real Spirit-instigator really is:lol::lol::lol:

Just used MT/Hydratherma COMBO. Will finish up my Sample of Hydratherma either tonight or tomorrow. *thanks again Ms. B*:grin:

Will also attempt to finish up 1-3 Daily Moisturizers (Hair Creams) by the end of the Year.:yep:

My twist-out last night was really nice. I'm loving the scent of this BSP, so yummy. My SO is coming up here to visit today for a few days, so I know he's gonna like the smell of my hair.

I have a bottle of JBCO that I'm trying to figure out how to use it up. Don't get me wrong, I do love me some castor oil, but my needs are kinda already met right when when it comes to my regimen. I've already mixed some JBCO w/ my Trader Joe's Nourish Spa condish.

T really almost got me with the BFH...then I went to the other forum and their thread talked some sense into me about preserving products...lol, they always spoil my fun. Dah well.

I had an at length chat with her regarding this on e-mail.:look: :lol:

She said they list 3 months, but with proper storage most could last 1-2 years.

I'm sure I won't keep them that long, but right now they are in a cool dry place.

:assimilatGirl....Gone and try 1 or 2:lol:

Morning ladies, my hair is feeling good this morning. Going to continue moisturizing this week with the dew/kbn combo then switch it up to something different next week. 3 more nights of work, can't wait to be off. We also have 2 snow storms coming back to back tomorrow and tuesday which sucks but oh well.:ohwell:

Morning ladies, my hair is feeling good this morning. Going to continue moisturizing this week with the dew/kbn combo then switch it up to something different next week. 3 more nights of work, can't wait to be off. We also have 2 snow storms coming back to back tomorrow and tuesday which sucks but oh well.:ohwell:

:cold:Not sure about the Weather Here, but definitely Snow Christmas E & Day.
Going to keep doing the MT/Hydratherma and then switch to BeeMine Serum for 2 Weeks.

hi everyone. i purchased a big dew last night. and from the local store i got komaza califia cream, hydratherma lotion, mhc organic oil and mhc guava balm.

hi everyone. i purchased a big dew last night. and from the local store i got komaza califia cream, hydratherma lotion, mhc organic oil and mhc guava balm.

I think everyone needs a big dew,:lol: seriously its going to get to a point where we can't get it because they will be out of ingredients, but you live by the store and have easier access.

Back