Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

This Komaze Care smells wonderful. I got the Vitamin Reign, Olive Moisture Mask, Intense Moisture Therapy and the Califia Product Kit!

I think this is the fastest shipping I've ever had with online handmade companies. I ordered on Wednesday, it arrived Friday. (picked it up at the Post Office today)

This Komaze Care smells wonderful. I got the Vitamin Reign, Olive Moisture Mask, Intense Moisture Therapy and the Califia Product Kit!

I think this is the fastest shipping I've ever had with online handmade companies. I ordered on Wednesday, it arrived Friday. (picked it up at the Post Office today)

Yep. They are Extremely FAST!:yep:

So is MYHoneyChild:grin:

Crazy Fast!:spinning:

I Totally Forgot what I ordered from BJ?:blush:

I know I got the Acai Phyto Conditioner but can't remember how many & what else?:blush:

That's Terrible.:blush:

*off to comb through e-mails*:rolleyes:

Why are you surprised? You know how Dr. J do (and has been doing..) so I don't wanna hear no complaints.. you'll get it by Q1 2011.. LMAO...

The spirit really got you clicking left and right... lmao.. do you remember what your last BFH order was?

Why are you surprised? You know how Dr. J do (and has been doing..) so I don't wanna hear no complaints.. you'll get it by Q1 2011.. LMAO...

The spirit really got you clicking left and right... lmao.. do you remember what your last BFH order was?

Well the Sweepstakes Grand Prize Winner had me getting

2 Yarrow Cleansing Conditioners
2 Marshmallow Cleansing Conditioners

I found my order from Dr. J!:look:

Uh.....now I remember:blush::blush::blush:

I'm gonna treat myself to some real Argan Oil sometime in the near future. I really don't understand the hype about the Sally's brand. There is not enough argan oil in that product to really make a difference or do anything special. It's nothing but cones. I just figured that by this being a hair board and all, we'd take note of how this One 'N Only is trying to trick us :ohwell:

RIGHT... nothing at Sally's knocks my socks off...
but it's the cones that make people like this..
I never fooled with that "One and Only"
I do have and use morrocan oil for my flat iron and I like it..
I did get some of the "O Dog" from Camden Grey but haven't opened it or used it yet.

But yeah if I'm doing the cone filled Argan.. I'd do the Morrocanoil and then the Maijan Argan Oil.

hi everyone.
pissed i might have to buy a new phone. i guess that drop on the concrete really did some damage lol.

im gonna co wash with hv acai and detangle with ouidad comc and then scrunch in some dew.

hi everyone.
pissed i might have to buy a new phone. i guess that drop on the concrete really did some damage lol.

im gonna co wash with hv acai and detangle with ouidad comc and then scrunch in some dew.

:sideeye: maybe yo new best friend can help you out. :dead:

It's gonna come down to a vote, check out the baby place fo details.

dont talk about my friend yall. its me and her against the world. haters:lol:

I am hating.. I wish I could be as versatile as she is!!!

But don't how you love Charz ran away from home.. and then came back calling shots... true gangsta.. I bow down.. I don't want her going back to find some crazy stuff I said back in 2008 so I'm laying low.....

Hey Charz!! Hey!
<<waving like che's new BFF>>

Speaking of hoping not to hafta' buy new Electronics....I hope this replacement piece is all I need for this Laptop.:nono:

I shol' don't want-to haft-to buy a New Laptop.:nono:

MACS ARE THE BEST LAPTOPS EVAH!

:giggle: hey yall.
Fab, I was just gon ask for you this week. How have you been lady? (got me wanting that damn tangle teezer *shakesfists*)

Lemme see if this piece works out first.:look:

...........Pusha':lol:

*wonder if i can use 14 bottles of BFH as a down payment?:lol:

get a MAC. it will last you forver. I sat on my laptop and broke it and they replaced it for free, no questions asked. i wasn't even being ignorant i was prepared to pay for it to be repaired cuz it was my fault.

MACS ARE THE BEST LAPTOPS EVAH!

:giggle: hey yall.
Fab, I was just gon ask for you this week. How have you been lady? (got me wanting that damn tangle teezer *shakesfists*)

Hey girl! Hey!!!!
<<waving>>

I had quit LHCF but the spirit brought me back for a limited time engagement (till my money runs out)

Girl I'm telling you that tangle teezer is the bizness for my hurr... I love it.

That and the dew....

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: fool!!!
What kinda "piece is it"???

something them sweaty, greasy headed IT Geeks @ work told me to order.:blush:

get a MAC. it will last you forver. I sat on my laptop and broke it and they replaced it for free, no questions asked. i wasn't even being ignorant i was prepared to pay for it to be repaired cuz it was my fault.

I Ain't tryna' buy another one.:nono:

My Keyboard is sticking and messing up.:rolleyes:

That was great about the Free Replacement.:yep:

Hey girl! Hey!!!!
<<waving>>

I had quit LHCF but the spirit brought me back for a limited time engagement (till my money runs out)

Girl I'm telling you that tangle teezer is the bizness for my hurr... I love it.

That and the dew....

I love my Tangle Teezer...I just used it and it smooths my hair so much.

Hey girl! Hey!!!!
<<waving>>

That and the dew....

I wanna try it so badly, but i just got a bss denman. Maybe I need to just use that for now. hmph. Im not messing with yall and the Dew...I REFUSE!

Mama T,
Im telling you...Apple Care (extends the 1yr warranty for 2 more years) for Macs is the ish! They just replace things right on the spot most times (exceptions for screens, I had to pay for that). For ex, my charger stopped working on Tuesday, they replaced in 10 min on Wednesday. They cover hardware (and I believe software) in most instances. And, you can bring in your laptop for random checkups (like if its running a little slow, you need help with a program, etc).

COME TO MAC. :giggle:

Last edited:
I wanna try it so badly, but i just got a bss denman. Maybe I need to just use that for now. hmph. Im not messing with yall and the Dew...I REFUSE!

Well you betta keep it moving.. because we got an evil spirit lurking these parts... before you know it .. it will have you pushing checkout and all kind of stuff coming to your house and job and mama's house.. and other places so people don't know what you've ordered...

But get the tangle teezer! It's only 10 bucks at sally's. I wanna buy another one for mama fab.. I'm trying to find a free shipping coupon for sally's without spending fitty $!

The dew is nice.. I have tried it on a flat iron.. beautiful!!!

Well you betta keep it moving.. because we got an evil spirit lurking these parts... before you know it .. it will have you pushing checkout and all kind of stuff coming to your house and job and mama's house.. and other places so people don't know what you've ordered...

But get the tangle teezer! It's only 10 bucks at sally's. I wanna buy another one for mama fab.. I'm trying to find a free shipping coupon for sally's without spending fitty $!

The dew is nice.. I have tried it on a flat iron.. beautiful!!!

Fab, let me know if you find that coupon. I think I want a couple of things from there. We shall see. Oh, and how you didnt tell E bout the tt? Im trying to get her to review and cosign before I buy. :lol:

Hey @Eisani :wave: love you boo!

Mama T,
Im telling you...Apple Care (extends the 1yr warrantee for 2 more years) for Macs is the ish! They just replace things right on the spot most times (exceptions for screens, I had to pay for that). For ex, my charger stopped working on Tuesday, they replaced in 10 min on Wednesday. They cover hardware (and I believe software) in most instances. And, you can bring in your laptop for random checkups (like if its running a little slow, you need help with a program, etc).

COME TO MAC. :giggle:

I got DH a MacBook Pro for his wedding gift since he had been crying for one.. he does love it.. but don't you know I could've bought 2 PC's for that price. He loves it. I originally had gotten him the Macbook Air but his "friend" told him the pro was better so he exchanged it.

I didn't get the Apple Care.. he on his own for that.. it was already too dangon high...

I am staying PC! I'm not drinking the Apple koolaid no matter how sweet and delish it may be.

Fab, let me know if you find that coupon. I think I want a couple of things from there. We shall see. Oh, and how you didnt tell E bout the tt? Im trying to get her to review and cosign before I buy. :lol:

Hey @Eisani :wave: love you boo!

Sure will already got the 20% off code.. I'll post it when I find it.

I'm not a pusha... !!
Like somebody else I know who sends their spirit to ask "what we buying" today.. lol.

Sallybeauty code for 20% off

Sallybeauty code for 5 off 25

Last edited:
Back