Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

La Colocha:

I had that DB Winter Spice Oil in my Cart w/15% QUEEN Discount Code.:lick:

Didn't get it yet tho'. I blame Fab for all this Mad-Crazy Shopping.....:shopping:

*off to look at this thread Charz tombout.*:look:

La Colocha:

Didn't get it yet tho'. I blame Fab for all this Mad-Crazy Shopping.....:shopping:

No i never got it on bf, i wanted to but the shipping was high. You will love it though, i didn't use it on my hair. Only the body.

Not yet:giggle:. I am really tired but i want to stay up, i hate this.:nono:

Nah......Imma pass.:yep: I'm tryna' use up the Oils I got.

If I were to get another "Oil" it would be the Pure Argan.:grin: So, I will just splurge on that one when I can.

Unfortunately, I now consider that some-what of a 'Staple'.

It's Cream Tee's Fault on that one.:rolleyes: Pure Argan is Wonderful, I will admit.:look:

*hmp.:rolleyes: shuuda stuck to Sally-Brand.*:nono:

rolleyes.png

I bought a Pound from my Best Coffee Shop in Sugarbaby, Buckeye and a Christmas Blend which is what I'm drinking that's like Cinnamon and something else.

Good Stuff.:lick:

Did a little un-posted, impromptu Sale last night with one of my best Customers/Posters (WL) and made a little $ to get my Hydratherma.:grin:

You are a skraight mess... "unposted, impromptu" sale... hilarity.
I'm telling you... don't get hooked on that Hydratherma! She never has sales! And it's good.

You are a skraight mess... "unposted, impromptu" sale... hilarity.
I'm telling you... don't get hooked on that Hydratherma! She never has sales! And it's good.

Oh So Fabulous One...You Did Say You Can Pick That Up Locally Right?????:look:

Please and Thank you.:lol:

Brownie is responsible for my recent fascination with Hydratherma Naturals.:blush:

La Colocha:

Que?

Let's be sure that everyone knows.. there is one SPIRIT and that's yours.. mine ain't even strong enough to be a spirit.. it's a thought... lmao.

Am I too late for Carol's Daughter sale :look:?

Oh So Fabulous One...You Did Say You Can Pick That Up Locally Right?????:look:

Please and Thank you.:lol:

Brownie is responsible for my recent fascination with Hydratherma Naturals.:blush:

Lawd praise Jesus... you know I'm not gonna be able to go nowhere in PERSON and not get nothing for myself..
You shol is evil...

After this season with you all.. I'm gonna be the one begging folks for products.

We :love: :couple: :blowkiss: :heart3: :heart: :love4: :luv2:

Your Channel

Thanks lady.

but i don't care about what that beech said. it's just annoying for people make generalization and also to bring a ton of hardworking people down.

fcuk that heaux.

But for realy i miss that blue smiley, i'm glad i found it.

OKay....Who Just One The Hair Care Sweepstakes?????:lol:

LMAO.. now you know that was a set up! But I'll take it!!!
She's really nice.. she and the ASIAN people get best vendor of the month award..

And don't chall know that Steve Madden is still talking about UPS is still INVESTIGATING these boots.. I sent them an email like look.. I'm done.. it's been two weeks.. I'm disputing this. Fair notice.

Thanks lady.

but i don't care about what that beech said. it's just annoying for people make generalization and also to bring a ton of hardworking people down.

fcuk that heaux.

But for realy i miss that blue smiley, i'm glad i found it.

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN.
I'm scared of Charz... innanetz gangsta mob!

LMAO.. now you know that was a set up! But I'll take it!!!
She's really nice.. she and the ASIAN people get best vendor of the month award..

And don't chall know that Steve Madden is still talking about UPS is still INVESTIGATING these boots.. I sent them an email like look.. I'm done.. it's been two weeks.. I'm disputing this. Fair notice.

They Really Are:grin:

Girl, You Were the Grand Prize Winner. Now that's the spirit....:lol:

I Ain't Wonn-ed Nothin':rolleyes:

It'll be time for Sandals by the time Madden gets their act together.

I Totally Forgot what I ordered from BJ?:blush:

I know I got the Acai Phyto Conditioner but can't remember how many & what else?:blush:

That's Terrible.:blush:

*off to comb through e-mails*:rolleyes:

I'm gonna treat myself to some real Argan Oil sometime in the near future. I really don't understand the hype about the Sally's brand. There is not enough argan oil in that product to really make a difference or do anything special. It's nothing but cones. I just figured that by this being a hair board and all, we'd take note of how this One 'N Only is trying to trick us :ohwell:

I'm gonna treat myself to some real Argan Oil sometime in the near future. I really don't understand the hype about the Sally's brand. There is not enough argan oil in that product to really make a difference or do anything special. It's nothing but cones. I just figured that by this being a hair board and all, we'd take note of how this One 'N Only is trying to trick us :ohwell:

IA Priss!:grin:

There is absolutely nothing like the Real Stuff.

That Sally one is Cones & Junk in a Bottle:lol:

Back