Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I have dry patches of skin and if i don't keep up the moisture it looks really bad. Summer is ok but when its cold i need something heavy. I have baby eczema cream with the whinnie the pooh animals on the front and it works good. Also oils right out of the shower or baby oil gel is really good.. Do a patch test with the almond glaze and see how you like it first. I know it has fragrance and it may irritate the skin.

Oh good looking out fragrance and citrus things do break me out. That why I spray my perfume on my clothes.

where do you all buy your argan oil?

I believe I saw it on Camden Grey- $3.75 for 1oz.
Also, you can get it from lotioncrafters.com (5% LHCF discount) and fromnaturewithlove.com. Of course, this is the virgin, organic Argan oil. A 4 oz. jar has lasted me a year. I add it to my conditioners (1/4th tsp) or mix it w/other oils for a HOT. I thought I would be using it to flat iron my hair; but I never flat iron my hair.....LOL
I just buy the Sally's brand.
I looked at the ingredients and the Argan comes after fragrance. But it get great reviews here and on other boards.

I'm restocking when fromnaturewithlove.com has a sale next month (hopefully)

where do you all buy your argan oil?

Ro-Ro I ordered my Pure from Hennasooq. It was crazy costly, but it is a Zillion times better than Sally's.:look:

A Whole Different thing. And unfortunately worth errr single penny:sad:

I am looking for some less costly, so if you find some (Pure) lemme know.

Also, you can get it from lotioncrafters.com (5% LHCF discount) and fromnaturewithlove.com. Of course, this is the virgin, organic Argan oil. A 4 oz. jar has lasted me a year. I add it to my conditioners (1/4th tsp) or mix it w/other oils for a HOT. I thought I would be using it to flat iron my hair; but I never flat iron my hair.....LOL

I looked at the ingredients and the Argan comes after fragrance. But it get great reviews here and on other boards.

I'm restocking when fromnaturewithlove.com has a sale next month (hopefully)

Didn't see this. Thank Blue. Will check these places out.

Sally (One & Only) is absolutely nothing like Pure Argan Oil.:look:

Dammit LHCF I just can't quit you.... :lachen:

Anyway LC... girl.. banish that SPIRIT... the SPIRIT made me go crazy and get all this stuff... and then yesterday I packed up not 1 but 3 boxes of stuff to send to people of stuff that I was not using and genuinely am not interested in...

Don't let the spirit of T work through you!!!

But I will say I had a mini breakdown when I was going to DC yesterday and thought I was out of clear shine rinse... (I mix them in my DC's weekly)... I was running around the house speaking in tongues like aw hayle nall I know it's some around here.. and I found it.. and I think that's why we hoard.. the fear of running out of something!

Hey watch it!:lol::lol::lol:

Dc'ing right now with suave and softning serum. I didn't use up anything but the bottle of suave will be gone next week, its the smaller size. And for anyone who is hesitant about the softning serum because its small, it lasts forever. I use it all the time and its not even half gone yet.

Morning Ya'll. :wave:

Sipping a Cup Of Coffee. It' delicious.:coffee:

I tried a fingertip of the ButtersnBars "Grow My Hair" Butter. The Peppermint is tingly and cooling and I hope 'not' irritating.:blush:

Just wanted to try a little out.

Will continue with MT/Hydratherma COMBO all this coming week.

Will switch to BeeMine Sulfur Serum after that.

Morning Ya'll. :wave:

Sipping a Cup Of Coffee. It' delicious.:coffee:

I tried a fingertip of the ButtersnBars "Grow My Hair" Butter. The Peppermint is tingly and cooling and I hope 'not' irritating.:blush:

Just wanted to try a little out.

Will continue with MT/Hydratherma COMBO all this coming week.

Will switch to BeeMine Sulfur Serum after that.

I like that coffee smilie, he is getting geeked:lachen:. Going to make me some in a few, i think im gone need it.:lol:

I like that coffee smilie, he is getting geeked:lachen:. Going to make me some in a few, i think im gone need it.:lol:

I bought a Pound from my Best Coffee Shop in Sugarbaby, Buckeye and a Christmas Blend which is what I'm drinking that's like Cinnamon and something else.

Good Stuff.:lick:

Did a little un-posted, impromptu Sale last night with one of my best Customers/Posters (WL) and made a little $ to get my Hydratherma.:grin:

I bought a Pound from my Best Coffee Shop in Sugarbaby, Buckeye and a Christmas Blend which is what I'm drinking that's like Cinnamon and something else.

Good Stuff.:lick:

Did a little un-posted, impromptu Sale last night with one of my best Customers/Posters (WL) and made a little $ to get my Hydratherma.:grin:

Aww shoot, doing those incognito sales now huh.:grin:

Aww shoot, doing those incognito sales now huh.:grin:

Well she pm'ed me about something else (totally unrelated) and I told her I had a coupla' Large Conditioners she might be interested in after the holidays (I only offer her Big Stuff cause she has hurr for days). And she took it Right Away.:blush:

Totally unexpected.:blush: But appreciated.:yep:

simjam you got me dyingggggg

On another note though ....that shoe organizer is the best thing ever !!!!
I have so much more space in my bathroom:yep:

and Im cold ("jamaica cold",but cold all the same) I know I couldnt survive anywhere else but the tropics ... well not happily at least :ohwell:

and Im cold ("jamaica cold",but cold all the same) I know I couldnt survive anywhere else but the tropics ... well not happily at least :ohwell:

Hursh Girl. :blush:

I'm up to my kneecaps in Snow!:lol:

I bet its beautiful there, its nice that we can come together all across the globe.

Back