Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

"Instead of buying a watch, she needs to buy some vowels."

that's why yall need to get on twitter. i am dying.

seriously, why does BFH stuff sound so good when I read it...I mean ... when I see a DC that contains spirulina, spirulina ? what da fakk :lick: It must b good then :lachen:

Its raining cats and dogs here tonight, justb the night my cousin and I were gonna go to a house party ,but now its postponed:nono:

Chile....that's what I'm askin':lol::lol::lol: ................. :nono:
You don't know??!!! Where you been??!!! LOL....

Got my Komaza order today.

I'm so jelly hearing everyone talk about the Dew. I haven't used it yet but look like y'all gonna make me break it open this wkend.

I'm waiting on BFH.....Can't wait to get my hands on those goodies.

hey ladies. :wave:

had my last final today, woke up early and studied for a few more hours. i think i did well enough to push my mid-B into an A. :yep: grades are looking good this semester!

came home and cleaned up, roomie got into a car accident, spent 5 hours at the hospital, came home to eat and clean some more. :lol: started packing up for my move tomorrow and now i'm sipping on a nice drink, unwinding.

i am ready to be home. my bones feel so melt-y, i hope i can stand up in the shower. :lol:

i hope everyone had a good day :)

I'm ready to go home. I really didn't feel like coming in tonight.

My hair feels great nice and soft, but now i remember y I don't like almond glaze...it leaves a glaze over my hair...I know its the beeswax.

Idk robo sorry i don't use it. T might know.

Vonnie you can also use almond glaze on your body and your ends only. I think of it as a natural vaseline. My hands were cracked and dry from being outside and i put some on them and they were very soft and non greasy.

La - I usually only use a lil...even then I get build up. Beeswax really isn't my friend. I did use quite a bit today since it's really cold and I'm trying to use this up. I haven't used it since last winter like Dec-Jan last winter. I love the smell tho

Che- I've tried to use it like that but it doesn't do much for my hair. My lil baby hurrs don't like to lay down for no product.

I read on some thread about how a lot of people get easy build up from beeswax and have to shampoo it out. Almond Glaze is the only product I have that has beeswax. Emulsifying wax is the only wax product I put in my hair.

My hair drinks that Dew right up, and it smells so good. Now I will say, after trying it on dry hair it doesn't provide as much slipperiness as KBB did with their hair milk, but it gets the job done and gives me the moisture boost that my hair needs. It's a keeper for me. I'm glad I got the bigger size.

Hey all, im still up waiting for dh to get up for work so i can start my hair early. Going to try some green tea butter on my scalp to see how it does.

Idk robo sorry i don't use it. T might know.

Vonnie you can also use almond glaze on your body and your ends only. I think of it as a natural vaseline. My hands were cracked and dry from being outside and i put some on them and they were very soft and non greasy.

I brought almond glaze from someone and initially did not like it because like you Vonnie wax not my friend. I started using it again and it ok, I won't buy it again but I use it after a wash and when I bun.

La, I have eczema and ultra dry skin I may try it, hedck maybe use it on my feet them suckers always need moisture.

My stash looks too small:look:, like i need more stuff.:grin: Naw, prepooing with burts bees right now ( i keep forgetting about this). I didn't buy my door hanger because i don't have enough stuff to fill it. So i just designated one lonely shelf lmao,:lol: for my stuff. I don't know why i use products up so slowly, i guess i really don't need a lot.

Dammit LHCF I just can't quit you.... :lachen:

Anyway LC... girl.. banish that SPIRIT... the SPIRIT made me go crazy and get all this stuff... and then yesterday I packed up not 1 but 3 boxes of stuff to send to people of stuff that I was not using and genuinely am not interested in...

Don't let the spirit of T work through you!!!

But I will say I had a mini breakdown when I was going to DC yesterday and thought I was out of clear shine rinse... (I mix them in my DC's weekly)... I was running around the house speaking in tongues like aw hayle nall I know it's some around here.. and I found it.. and I think that's why we hoard.. the fear of running out of something!

I brought almond glaze from someone and initially did not like it because like you Vonnie wax not my friend. I started using it again and it ok, I won't buy it again but I use it after a wash and when I bun.

La, I have eczema and ultra dry skin I may try it, hedck maybe use it on my feet them suckers always need moisture.

I have dry patches of skin and if i don't keep up the moisture it looks really bad. Summer is ok but when its cold i need something heavy. I have baby eczema cream with the whinnie the pooh animals on the front and it works good. Also oils right out of the shower or baby oil gel is really good.. Do a patch test with the almond glaze and see how you like it first. I know it has fragrance and it may irritate the skin.

:lachen::lachen:Don't folks know you can track folks posting:lachen:

Mental note to self.. don't cross Charz....
She goes hard!!!! :lachen: :lachen:
I didn't even think anything about that.. other than wonder what language the post was in.. but HV is cheap right.. so maybe even po folks can afford it??? I dunno.. I'm reaching here...

And Charz we ain't "seent" you at the house???

Dammit LHCF I just can't quit you.... :lachen:

Anyway LC... girl.. banish that SPIRIT... the SPIRIT made me go crazy and get all this stuff... and then yesterday I packed up not 1 but 3 boxes of stuff to send to people of stuff that I was not using and genuinely am not interested in...

Don't let the spirit of T work through you!!!

But I will say I had a mini breakdown when I was going to DC yesterday and thought I was out of clear shine rinse... (I mix them in my DC's weekly)... I was running around the house speaking in tongues like aw hayle nall I know it's some around here.. and I found it.. and I think that's why we hoard.. the fear of running out of something!

Lmao, naw the spirit ain't gone touch me unless its the holy ghost.:lol: I do want stuff but i will just want not get.:yep:

Back