Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I am washing my hair tomorrow too.

My wash and go came out really good. at first, I felt like it looked like I had jheri curl but as it totally dried, my hair was really pretty. My nape is so jacked up though. I don't understand how it broke off. I am perturbed about it. Maybe I need to put castor oil back there.

Che, I think my next purchase will be another from BFH or some more stuff from CJ for wash and go's. I may take a break from buttery stylers and get some that will be better for wash and go's.

thats why i wont be purchasing many butters anymore because im not twisting a lot. for my w&g all i use is leave in for the most part.
i think im going to go on ahead and purchase some kbb hair mask from honeyfig. aint no way im ordering from kbb site.

Che I thought you love twist out, wash n go is the only things that works for me too. I don't do twist either that not my thing either. I bun most of the time but I'm start jazzing the back up by braiding, flat twisting it up with the bun.

Che I thought you love twist out, wash n go is the only things that works for me too. I don't do twist either that not my thing either. I bun most of the time but I'm start jazzing the back up by braiding, flat twisting it up with the bun.
i do like twist outs but i can never get second day hair with it. and its not predictable. i can use the same products and my hair will look different everytime:nono:

I got the av email too, i keep unsubscribing and she keeps sending me stuff. Ain't that against the law? I am not going to buy the stuff so why bother.

Well i just complete my hair. I decided to flat iron my hair on low after doing my roller set. I need more practice some more. I end up dusting my ends as well. Im going to hide the scissor after today.

I ordered 2 Mason Pearson combs this morning (the rake and the detangling) from drugstore.com/beauty.com. I'm so looking forward to using them. I've never used a truly seamless comb before.

oyin got a gift set on the site with almost all the hair products, except the dew, and i might get it next year. right now i got everything except the honey wash and shine and define.
man this kckt and curl junkie gellie mix got my hair so shiny. KEEPER.

I ordered 2 Mason Pearson combs this morning (the rake and the detangling) from drugstore.com/beauty.com. I'm so looking forward to using them. I've never used a truly seamless comb before.

A Wonderful Poster sent me 2 Bone Combs a while back.:yep: Can't Wait to hear about the Mason's.

i still aint made a purchase yet. but im thinking on it.

What You thinkin' 'bout gettin':look:

I still haven't gotten my 2nd BFH order...let me go see when I ordered.

I have the nerve to feel like buying something, too.

Hey ladies!

I scored today! I went to this salon in the mall and they had the goldwell products 1/2 off. I got the largest sizes in the store. The didn't have the liters though. So this hepha says oh it is $42. I said that doesn't sound right, $10 + $15 + $9 doesn't equal $42. This broad wanted to argue, I was about to walk out. hepha scanned the treatment 2x. She apologized profusely when the math made sense to her.

I got the ultra rich poo, treatment, and leave in.
They had other stuff on sale too.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmmmmm

I just recieved an email from a Member requesting that I send her my products that I don't use. She claims to be unemployed and said her hair fell out. Also, when I checked her page, it appears that other members have sent things to her. Have you any of you ever recieved this type message?

Yep! She sent me her name and address. loveable37

I'm hoping it's a scam and not someone that's really wanting products. but to be honest, my sister has 6 kids...if I wanted to give my products away...I'd give them to my sister. I ain't even giving her any of my products. the stuff I had for her in a gift bag is now back in my product cabinet

Last edited:
You all making me want to order the dew now too. Has anyone tried the honey wash on their hair ?
I may get that too.

I haven't but I heard it's good. I was thinking of buying it next time I order if I'm out of another shampoo (I have three in rotation right now, and I don't even like shampoo...).

I have done my hair today, I didnt even leave the house today. I almost broke a toe so I think its best if I stay inside and just dont move. I want to take these twists out soon, maybe tonight.

Back