Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I Don't know? I'm not saying it's Risky.:look: I don't know how 'established' you are over there with your fellow posters.

It's all about E-Lationships:lol: At least for me, anyway.

I've only looked at that site a coupla' times. One time because someone forwarded me a Thread about that Amaka-Flacka-Messa

And the other time when they were talking about Afroveda-gate (and then again, someone forwarded me that thread).

I guess it is risky bcuz I do not know them folks over there lol...Imma stop:lol:....I have pretty much tried everything there is to try so im good!

I guess it is risky bcuz I do not know them folks over there lol...Imma stop:lol:....I have pretty much tried everything there is to try so im good!
im with T. when i want to buy or sell something i look at how many post the person has, if its someone i seen on the site all the time even if i never talk to them, do i see them in the exchange section a lot. i look at a lot.

still thinking about purchasing from bfh but i dont know. lately every time i start to make a hair purchase i feel bad :(
Me too Che:nono:. I have done zero Christmas shopping. I have no business buying hair products. Once I get my shopping done, the guilt will be gone. I hope I can catch some sales then.

im with T. when i want to buy or sell something i look at how many post the person has, if its someone i seen on the site all the time even if i never talk to them, do i see them in the exchange section a lot. i look at a lot.

Well...*cough* I Don't Make it that Scientific. :lol:

WOW Che, That's Deep:lol:

Me too Che:nono:. I have done zero Christmas shopping. I have no business buying hair products. Once I get my shopping done, the guilt will be gone. I hope I can catch some sales then.

Both of Ya'll Need to Gone & Get a Coupla' of BFH's!:lick:

$4.95 to Ship and a 20% Discount.....What Ya'll Waiting on?:lol: :lol: :lol:

Both of Ya'll Need to Gone & Get a Coupla' of BFH's!:lick:

$4.95 to Ship and a 20% Discount.....What Ya'll Waiting on?:lol: :lol: :lol:
Is the sale all month? I KNOW at least one of yall will give us a review before then right? I wish all vendors shipped at those rates.

Hey Ladies. Glad to be in U1B1 Part 4.

I wore my hair in a curly pony tail today. I rubbed some VF on the curls and did my best to pull it back into a mess. And my first client of the day was this cute latino and I nearly died that I looked a HAM.

I got a shipping notice from SSI. I emailed her about combining my orders and if need be would cover additional shipping costs. She emailed back first thing and said she would refund any shipping overages and combined the orders. Now that's some CS. Oh and the 30% code was working so I saved quite a bit between the 2 orders.

Hey Ladies. Glad to be in U1B1 Part 4.

I wore my hair in a curly pony tail today. I rubbed some VF on the curls and did my best to pull it back into a mess. And my first client of the day was this cute latino and I nearly died that I looked a HAM.

I got a shipping notice from SSI. I emailed her about combining my orders and if need be would cover additional shipping costs. She emailed back first thing and said she would refund any shipping overages and combined the orders. Now that's some CS. Oh and the 30% code was working so I saved quite a bit between the 2 orders.

I'm sure you looked Cute Vonnie:grin:

What???? I didn't know SSI had 30%? Was that for Cyber Monday or a FB Code?:blush:

T, I think SSI put up the FB discount around 11.30. I didn't even see it. Some folks posted on there, complaining that it was put up so late.

Yep. That's All I got.:sad:

I went back to look & make sure (since I've been ordering so much:look:).

I wanted another 16 ounce Olive & Orange, if I had that 30%, I may have went for it.:perplexed

Oh Well, I'll catch her next Sale.

Didn't last year, quite a few of them had like Valentines Day Sales or some kind of Sale around February?:look:

By then, I'll be ready to re-up on some things.:drunk:

if moisture wasnt giving my hair such a hard time i would have ordered the ssi banana brulee since i love it so much. and thats about the only thing i like from her :lol:

if moisture wasnt giving my hair such a hard time i would have ordered the ssi banana brulee since i love it so much. and thats about the only thing i like from her :lol:

I personally like CJ Banana & Hibiscus better than the BB.:yep:

Hey Che, did you know MHC was having 10% Cyber Monday (off $50.00Purchase?:rolleyes:)

I'm gonna make a list of things I plan to use up, also. Add to that, a new list of staples. I have found some new ones and there are some that I have retired. That def. needs an update. The use up list is getting put up on my corkboard as a reminder. That way I can cross stuff off so I can actually see my progress.

LOL Che. Have you noticed the henna acting like a protein for you? If I thought I could get away with it, I would do aphogee 2 step like once a month. My hair gets too moisturized easily.

I personally like CJ Banana & Hibiscus better than the BB.:yep:

Hey Che, did you know MHC was having 10% Cyber Monday (off $50.00Purchase?:rolleyes:)
what im gonna do why that:lachen:and then its not even off any order, i have to order 50 dollars:nono: chile cheese.
ill stick with what i have of hers and if i repurchase it will be from the local store.

LOL Che. Have you noticed the henna acting like a protein for you? If I thought I could get away with it, I would do aphogee 2 step like once a month. My hair gets too moisturized easily.

Yeah, I try to do some type of Light/Med Protein or Reconstructor weekly to keep things on track.

Brownie: btw-- I do :heart: Claudie's Protein DC'er:lick:

I hope I have a Back-Up:look:

i think henna is like a protein for me. at first i didnt think so but i realized my hair didnt start acting up again until i missed two henna applications. before then i was doing henna 1x a week. so im back to once a week henna. if i co wash in between i will go back and forth between moisture and protein.

i think the next thing on my list to use up is mhc horsetail conditioner, after that i will move on to mhc olive you deep conditioner(this makes my hair feel strong).
i will probably use up tresseme curls conditioner after another 2 hennas.

what im gonna do why that:lachen:and then its not even off any order, i have to order 50 dollars:nono: chile cheese.
ill stick with what i have of hers and if i repurchase it will be from the local store.

That's What I'm Talmbout:rolleyes:

Hotmess:lol:

When Brownie told me that mess...I Had the Same Reaction:lol:

Back