Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

thank you boo! you did warn me though. I was going to message you once all of this madness is finished. maaan, i gotta tell you about some of my classes and the like. :lol:
Message me any time hon:yep: I am telling your girl, I didn't have a positive thing to say about law school until about 3 years after I graduated. Its cool now, I appreciate and am thankful that I had the opportunity to do.

BFH Cleansing Conditioner gets :notworthy From Me.

Used up: Nexxus Keraphix *back-ups*.

But next Wash Day will rotate SSI Okra & Roux Mendex for my Reconstructors.

Will start with the SSI Okra I got from Ltown *thanks again*:grin:

im really laid back with my hair now. im not going to worry about keeping it protected for growth. if i wanna wear my hair out imma wear it out. im not gonna cry over ssk and im not going to cut my hair every time i see a split. and i aint gonna deep condition either, unless its protein.
i wanna focus on more styles though. i need to step my game up from just twists and puffs lmao.

Sitting here under the heat cap with a DC mix of BB(used up-2 back ups), A&S(used up-no repurchase), Coconut milk, Yogurt, PC, and some MT(hanging on for dear life). I liked the texture, nice and smooth and was still thick.

I also used up a Moist Pro (1 back up).

I liked the Shea Moisture- Moisture Retention Poo. My hair felt clean but not stripped.

I still have to cook and put clothes away in addition to finishing my hair. Long night ahead.

Did manage to use up the Alba Botanicals after cutting open the Tube.:grin:

There was no need to open the BFH Desert Drench.:sad:

Next Wash Day I will go back to Christine Gant's Detangling Hair Milk and will also use Njoi's Moisturizing Hair Milk Spritz along with the C.G.

Will use this combo until both are used up. May repurchase the Njoi tho' at some point:yep: I like Njoi's Spritz's.

C.G. Detangling Hair Milk will not be a repurchase. :nono:

After that, will start using Komaza Calfia L-I.

Getting ready to go into 2011 Use It Up Mode.

*i'm serious*:look:

im really laid back with my hair now. im not going to worry about keeping it protected for growth. if i wanna wear my hair out imma wear it out. im not gonna cry over ssk and im not going to cut my hair every time i see a split. and i aint gonna deep condition either, unless its protein.
i wanna focus on more styles though. i need to step my game up from just twists and puffs lmao.

I wanna start doing this as well. My only problem is that I don't have time to do my hair everyday. I need some styles that will last for 2-3 days and are conservative enough for the work place.

T- ITA. Time to see how all the things in the pretty bottles really work.

I had to rearrange my closet again. Made some room for BFH. All the MHC is in the fridge with Mozeke. Going to open the Gallon of WDT and the CG Babassou DC.

My biggest issue is tsill leave-ins. They stick around forever. I've been working on only using 2-3 at a time but I don't moisture often enough to really put a dent in them during the fall/winter. I'm usually buttered up.

I wanna start doing this as well. My only problem is that I don't have time to do my hair everyday. I need some styles that will last for 2-3 days and are conservative enough for the work place.
i noticed that with the hair zing it takes like 3 minutes to do a beautiful style. :yep:

OK just organized my produts I intend to use up in an over the door shoe rack thing ... cant remember where I saw someone suggest that !

everything is out in the open for me to use

woohooo

Did manage to use up the Alba Botanicals after cutting open the Tube.:grin:

There was no need to open the BFH Desert Drench.:sad:

Next Wash Day I will go back to Christine Gant's Detangling Hair Milk and will also use Njoi's Moisturizing Hair Milk Spritz along with the C.G.

Will use this combo until both are used up. May repurchase the Njoi tho' at some point:yep: I like Njoi's Spritz's.

C.G. Detangling Hair Milk will not be a repurchase. :nono:

After that, will start using Komaza Calfia L-I.

Getting ready to go into 2011 Use It Up Mode.

*i'm serious*:look:

:lachen: use it up mode?!!!! I hope I can do this. I am optimistic.

I did a quick check and my mozeke had mold in it. I need to using the FIFO method!

T- ITA. Time to see how all the things in the pretty bottles really work.

I had to rearrange my closet again. Made some room for BFH. All the MHC is in the fridge with Mozeke. Going to open the Gallon of WDT and the CG Babassou DC.

My biggest issue is tsill leave-ins. They stick around forever. I've been working on only using 2-3 at a time but I don't moisture often enough to really put a dent in them during the fall/winter. I'm usually buttered up.

Excellent Post!:grin:

I did find that the Ginger Orange is super thick & was a little hard to get out of the Bottle. but couldn't determine if it was because it had been in the Fridge.:blush: Great Product tho'. Both Cleansing & Moisturizing.:lick:

Currently in My Fridge:
5 Jars of Sitrinillah
2 ButternBars Clay Hair Masque
MHC
BFH

I may relocate all of it out to the Stash since it's Cold.

I won't buy anymore L-I's either.:nono: I'm not really impressed with C.G. Detangling Hair Milk at all.:ohwell: I'm half-way through a 16 ounce bottle.

Currently I think AG Fast Food, Alba and Salerm are the Best L-I's for me. At some point, I may try SSI Coco Cream. Anxious to try Desert Drench.

And when I say L-I, I mean what I put on before I dry. Not a Daily Moisturizer like a Hair Lotion, Hair Cream or Hair Milk or a Spritz.

I mean a product Specifically Designed as a L-I.:yep:

Oh Yeah, I also 'prefer' a Cream or a Butter this time of year too.:yep:

:lachen: use it up mode?!!!! I hope I can do this. I am optimistic.

I did a quick check and my mozeke had mold in it. I need to using the FIFO method!

Yeah, after all these Discounts & wannabe Sales are ALL said & done.....I will be in Gear to use up stuff.

Going Hard on the Use Up Tip.:blush:

I will strictly be focused on that until Spring.:yep:

Come On Bronze we can do this!:orders:

OK just organized my produts I intend to use up in an over the door shoe rack thing ... cant remember where I saw someone suggest that !

everything is out in the open for me to use

woohooo

Uh......You Saw It in This Thead:look:

Beauty Addict Suggested it!:grin:

Hey, ladies. I just woke up from a nap. I feel like I'm coming down with something.
I used up a bottle of JBCO and an Njoi Healthy Hair Butta. Next wash, I will use up an SSI Okra.

mkd, I found that Giovanni!

Hey, ladies. I just woke up from a nap. I feel like I'm coming down with something.
I used up a bottle of JBCO and an Njoi Healthy Hair Butta. Next wash, I will use up an SSI Okra.

mkd, I found that Giovanni!
Hey Brownie! Thanks again!!!

My hair was looking quite hideous because it has been raining all day here. I co washed with Giovanni smooth as silk, its nice. And then I used CJ coco creme light. I am over twist outs, I am going back to wash and go's for a minute.

:blush:

well its very useful :spinning:

:blush:

and I may just stickup a note with the stuff I have on my bottom shelf of the fridge so I remember whats there too

I'm glad you Ladies can use that.

I still ain't tryna' tear my door off the Hinges tryna' hang up No Products.:lol:

It definitely was a good-tip tho' to be able to get to stuff right away.:yep:

I'll start on MHC and Mozeke in January since all of it will be in and I keep it all in the same place. That will help me organize and use up at once.

A note in my closet probably will help as well.

I hated my shoe rack on my door. It was great for organizing but it never stayed up the right way. I always had to rig it.

Back