Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

:blush: Are you kidding me? Scalp burns!!!:nono:
when she first came out a few people had bad reactions. everyone just chalked it up to allergic reactions and continued to purchase. but now it seems more people had the reactions. at first i thought it was just the deep conditioner, which i used, loved, and didnt have a bad reaction, and didnt repurchase, but now it seems like its more of the products.

oh no!

not mozeke again. :nono: it really sucks that people aren't getting the experience i did. 2-3 day shipping, products last forever, work great. it really makes me sad. :(

so long as she don't curse nobody out, hopefully she can come back from all this. i hope she's on the boards, reading these posts so she can adjust her business accordingly.

I still have this pre-poo in my head. Thinking I'll cowash in the sink then run a bath and sit with the DC on. I have some bath salts I've never used that smell soothing.

Drove all the way back to my GP's house and no package....how they gonna say out for delivery and its not here yet. I got the pot so I'm going to make baked mac n cheese tonight for the sorority holiday party.

when she first came out a few people had bad reactions. everyone just chalked it up to allergic reactions and continued to purchase. but now it seems more people had the reactions. at first i thought it was just the deep conditioner, which i used, loved, and didnt have a bad reaction, and didnt repurchase, but now it seems like its more of the products.

LOL at you saying "the other forum." Yea, people started saying it maybe burned their scalp b/c there was too much preservative in the product. My Whipped Avocado Cream turned brown, but she sent me another jar and that one seems fine. My Cupuacu Holding Butter has turned grey...

Hey mk & others.......:grin:

I used the Ginger Orange Cleansing Conditioner and WOW! I think I'm in:love:

It has a 'creamy lather' if that makes sense and not a 'sudsy lather' like Shampoo.

Pleasant Smelling and uber Moisturizing. Really glad I bought the other two now.

Will compare at some point to "As I Am Naturally's" Coconut Cleanse Co-Wash

Yeah, I don't think I will be ordering from mozeke. I will be livid if my scalp gets burned and I am pretty sure she doesn't have insurance to cover my lawsuit. I know we take that chance with any small handmade but I can't fool with products that people said have caused them injury. Like La said, I use my hair products on my children and I will go absolutely postal if something burned them.

Hey mk & others.......:grin:

I used the Ginger Orange Cleansing Conditioner and WOW! I think I'm in:love:

It has a 'creamy lather' if that makes sense and not a 'sudsy lather' like Shampoo.

Pleasant Smelling and uber Moisturizing. Really glad I bought the other two now.

Will compare at some point to "As I Am Naturally's" Coconut Cleanse Co-Wash
Thanks for the review T, it sounds great.

LOL at you saying "the other forum." Yea, people started saying it maybe burned their scalp b/c there was too much preservative in the product. My Whipped Avocado Cream turned brown, but she sent me another jar and that one seems fine. My Cupuacu Holding Butter has turned grey...

I think that's what happened to me with that nbdcosmetics Sunshine Butter@1st bolded.

That Stuff To' Scalp Up!:heated:

But I'm using something else from her which is fine.:perplexed

@2nd bolded...That's Funny, :look:cuz my A. Cream turned Grey!:blush:

Hey ladies, made it home there is alot of accident on the road. Che hope you don't have to stay at work. T, you must be owner at your job you always off on vacation:lachen: off for 2 weeks? I could not sit around at home for that long and not go any where.

No BFH, today:nono:

I'm chilling catching up on crocheting and watching snapped, love that show the things and reason women come up with to take a man out:lachen::lachen:

lmao:lachen: i didnt know if i should say the forum name or not lol.

anyway i had the mango, avocado and coconut ilk from her and one of my products(dont remember which one) came to me purple and slowly turned grey. and the other turned brown. i threw them both away:sad:

i didnt know too much preservative could cause burns. thats why everyone needs to do research before they start companies.
i just threw away my safi curl clouds today. the smell makes me sick(smells like too sweet syrup) and the texture was nothing like the picture showed.

T, you must be owner at your job you always off on vacation:lachen: off for 2 weeks? I could not sit around at home for that long and not go any where. [/B]

Girl, Pleeeeze I can't wait to sit around with nothing to do.:lol:

We get 2 days off for Christmas and 2 off for NYears so, it just works out that way.

So, I'm not using that many actual days at all.:yep:

anyway i had the mango, avocado and coconut ilk from her and one of my products(dont remember which one) came to me purple and slowly turned grey. and the other turned brown. i threw them both away:sad:

Yea the only thing I got from her that I haven't had an issue with was the oil (but that stuff STANKS). I really wanted to like her stuff too. She's really nice. :sad:

Those products had to be already old, yuck:nono:.

Yea the only thing I got from her that I haven't had an issue with was the oil (but that stuff STANKS). I really wanted to like her stuff too. She's really nice. :sad:

Girl.....:rolleyes: Don't tell me that.:blush: :lol:

Lemme go to my Stash and pull that sucka' out and start tryna' use it up on these HOTs:lol:

see, i shoulda knooooown Mozeke was up to something when it didnt work for me. :giggle: I know not all heads are the same, but, my hair really doesnt complain about anything. And, Mozeke made my tresses sooooo dull. I had to fight so much frizz. Bleh!

Oh, heeey ladies :lol:
Dont mind me, just a little grumpy. Im sick during finals. :/ Ive been lurking, and havent used up anything...havent bought anything either. My stash is a joke right now, and I may just keep it like that. I have maybe like 4 condish, a good amount of oils. a shea butter mix i made, have yet to open my wsp buttas, and some baby food. Im good. lol.

I've always wanted to try that too. Now I dont now:ohwell:.

Got my BFH today! The Desert Drench and Pistachio :Woot: thanks T!

I like Mozeke's Protein masque and the Babassu twisting cream...lawd please don't let me have a reaction. I need 6 more inches!!!!

see, i shoulda knooooown Mozeke was up to something when it didnt work for me. :giggle: I know not all heads are the same, but, my hair really doesnt complain about anything. And, Mozeke made my tresses sooooo dull. I had to fight so much frizz. Bleh!

Oh, heeey ladies :lol:
Dont mind me, just a little grumpy. Im sick during finals. :/ Ive been lurking, and havent used up anything...havent bought anything either. My stash is a joke right now, and I may just keep it like that. I have maybe like 4 condish, a good amount of oils. a shea butter mix i made, have yet to open my wsp buttas, and some baby food. Im good. lol.
Feel better Day! Half way through the first year, the hard part.

Feel better Day! Half way through the first year, the hard part.

thank you boo! you did warn me though. I was going to message you once all of this madness is finished. maaan, i gotta tell you about some of my classes and the like. :lol:

Back