Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Im awake too but im going to try and lay back down. I have some running to do early in the morning. All you bf users are going to hell, lmao. Got me looking at the site. I will not buy, i will be strong.

Good Morning , off today which is good since it snowed yesterday and roads are bad. Today is free shipping day with a lot of retailers:

Free Shipping Day Offers - Free Shipping Friday

got to email BFH for shipping status, see if I got to wait 2 weeks no more for me. When you get my money I want my stuff!

Thanks L i forgot about this, i wanted to try some stuff from here Covered Strawberries | Chocolate Gifts - Shari's Berries but im wondering if the food will look like that by the time it gets to me:look:.

I need to move, i am so sick of this snow, we have another storm front coming in sunday and monday.:nono:. I will start my hair later on today.

i didnt know too much preservative could cause burns. thats why everyone needs to do research before they start companies.
i just threw away my safi curl clouds today. the smell makes me sick(smells like too sweet syrup) and the texture was nothing like the picture showed.
Do you know what preservative she is using? There are strict guidelines in the UK and other countries as to what percentages should be added to products. Some preservatives must be no more than 0.2% of the total product.

It is concerning as people have reported mold so there is not enough preservatives in some and it appears to be too much in others. There is no consistency at all, she should be using exact measurements each time to ensure there is no variation from batch to batch.

Someone told me that if a product is not adequate preserved, it could cause serious health problems and you could even end up in hospital. These small companies really need to do their research first

Quite a few people have reported mold in various product lines. It is only a matter of time before someone sues one of these small companies

....................:blush:

I keep looking suspciously side-eyed at that 16 ounce Jar of A. Cream in the Fridge:look:

She tripped me out on BF and wanted to sell me that product at full price!:nono:
I would recommend doing a test patch before you use it. It is recommended to test new products on your inner elbow and leave it for 24 hours before you use it to see if a reaction develops. I never test myself but I might start doing this myself if I order anything new

Anyone buying from Carol's daugher? :look:

I got two body scrubs and 3 body oils. Of course I did two separate orders.

Carolsdaughter is offering 40% off + free shipping when using coupon code Save40. If your order is over $50, apply coupon code PROMO10Off50 for an additional $10 off.

Carolsdaughter is offering 40% off + free shipping when using coupon code Save40. If your order is over $50, apply coupon code PROMO10Off50 for an additional $10 off.

I bought a 3 Shower Gel Package a coupla' weeks ago from HSN.:yep:

I bought a 3 Shower Gel Package a coupla' weeks ago from HSN.:yep:

Did you like it? If you apply both codes initially with 50 bucks worth of stuff in ur cart you can take out products until the amount BEFORE the discount is 50 bucks and it still will let you apply the code. So on a 30 buck after te discount order it still let me use the 10 off code in addition to the 40% off. Hehe.

Hey Ladies, Up! Making Coffee.:coffee:

:cold:Too Cold although I should be at the Grocery. Will try to go out lata'.

Just rubbed on MT/Hydratherma Lotion. Will use this Combo again this week and will switch to something else next week.

2 weeks on 2 weeks off of MT is all I can do. It makes my scalp 'tender' sometimes if I try to use it longer.:sad:

Thanks! I'm off to order something now!

:huh:

Who????:lol:

...................:blush:

Who Dis Talmbout?.......:look:

She must be Drunk!:beer2:

..................:nono:

:heated: Girl, You betta' gone & get 1-2 before the Sale ends:mob:

.........:seesaw: Gone Girl.:yep:

I thought you were going to use it up...before you purchased more...:blush:

I said I will be using up stuff. (I don't recall mentioning not buying anything).:rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm messin' w/Brownie for tryna' put me up in her post like dat':lol:

:grin: Girl, I'm messing with you. I know you are not on the "Strike"
I'm still trying to purchase more stuff. how is the ASIAN stuff? What should i get?

:grin: Girl, I'm messing with you. I know you are not on the "Strike"
I'm still trying to purchase more stuff. how is the ASIAN stuff? What should i get?

You need: The Coconut Co-Wash, The Double Butter, the Hair Milk and/or the L-I.:yep:

I want that Hydration Elation but it's not out yet.:sad:

I found about 1/4 Bottle of CD Lisa's Hair Exlir in my Stash. :rolleyes:

Will use this up in my HOTs. Imma Go Hard in January doing weekly HOTs so I can get rid of some of these oils.

I got a Burdock Root Oil w/Ceramides that I will be using too.:lick:

HOTs are so on in January!

Will finish out 2010 with HOTs.:yep:

I like her body oils, shower gel and ecstacy perfume. I did like the shea souflee but i only had it a few months and it went bad on me.:nono:
:heated: Girl, You betta' gone & get 1-2 before the Sale ends:mob:

.........:seesaw: Gone Girl.:yep:

I am not going to hell * says a hail mary while touching rosary beads*.

I have coupons for Shari's Berries. They are better than Godiva!

Use Coupon Code B23A to save $10
Use Coupon Code B23P to save 20%

Good only on items over $29.99 Expires 6/30/2011

Oh thanks bb, i first heard about her on that stankin rush limbaugh show, then i saw other reviews for her stuff, its looks good.:lick:

Hey Ladies, Up! Making Coffee.:coffee:

:cold:Too Cold although I should be at the Grocery. Will try to go out lata'.

Just rubbed on MT/Hydratherma Lotion. Will use this Combo again this week and will switch to something else next week.

2 weeks on 2 weeks off of MT is all I can do. It makes my scalp 'tender' sometimes if I try to use it longer.:sad:

My groceries are still in the trunk, f them groceries its too cold out:look::lachen:.

Back