Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Somebody please come get this stuff out my car:sad:.I don't want to go back outside:nono:. Dh isn't off until 5. I need 2 husbands ( can a woman do that:look:) One to stay home and one to go to work:lachen:.

You 2 are silly. I understand how both you feel. We got a spit of snow yesterday folx ackin foolish on the roads and buying groceries like the world ending.

I stack everything by the door and keep running out the door to get it without really having to go outside.

I'm getting ready to head to bed. Have to go in for this one night. Throwing a wrench into my weekend.

Finished a set of twists this morning. I ended up keeping the DC in overnight since I fell asleep.

I used Aloeba (still hanging on), sample of Coconut Kokum Milk (had to cut the bottle in half), and some Almond Glaze (just trying to use it up).

Will keep these in until Monday. Wear a twist out then wash on Tuesday.

You 2 are silly. I understand how both you feel. We got a spit of snow yesterday folx ackin foolish on the roads and buying groceries like the world ending.

I stack everything by the door and keep running out the door to get it without really having to go outside.

Girl, Snow Here ERRRWHERE!:cold:

Yeah they can stay out there until i go pick up dd, then she can help:giggle:.

...........:nono::nono::nono:

Stop messin' with that Baby:lol:

I'm stuffy, cold, and in no mood. SO is about to go get me some Henny, see if it will help 'clear up my sinuses.' :look:
I'm bored, too. Did anyone see The Town?

I want to place another BFH order. I guess I should wait until my first order comes to see if I like it first.

La, did you get the Shealoe conditioner from KBN???

No i just got 2 of the hair and body butters. The only other thing that i want to try is the foam wash.

I'm stuffy, cold, and in no mood. SO is about to go get me some Henny, see if it will help 'clear up my sinuses.' :look:
I'm bored, too. Did anyone see The Town?

I wish i had some henny, i think i got a corner of grand marnier left. Hope you feel better.

No i just got 2 of the hair and body butters. The only other thing that i want to try is the foam wash.

I wish i had some henny, i think i got a corner of grand marnier left. Hope you feel better.

I wish I had known. I was gonna order the condish yesterday and I would have gotten either of the washes free but I hesitated. It doesn't look like they are offering it today. :sad:

That Henny will warm me up right nice. :spinning: Thanks, La.

I wish I had known. I was gonna order the condish yesterday and I would have gotten either of the washes free but I hesitated. It doesn't look like they are offering it today. :sad:

That Henny will warm me up right nice. :spinning: Thanks, La.

You know what, i saw that special a few days ago and thought about it. Then i looked again today and it was gone. I didn't know if anyone here would be interested so i didn't post it. Sorry ms.b

Hey Girls, Just got back from the Grocery

hmp. $48.00 later and I didn't get much.:rolleyes:

Anyway, Thanks Che, my Tangle Teeze Got here today.:kiss:

Thank you La Colocha my swap is here.:kiss:

And my ButtersnBars got here too!:grin:

Hello ladies! Since im suck at home with having problems with my asthma i decided to rollerset my hair lol lol. It took me about an hour to complete. I tried my tangle teeze from Sallys in it work amazing.

Hows everyone day going?

Did you like it? If you apply both codes initially with 50 bucks worth of stuff in ur cart you can take out products until the amount BEFORE the discount is 50 bucks and it still will let you apply the code. So on a 30 buck after te discount order it still let me use the 10 off code in addition to the 40% off. Hehe.

Hey Charzie!

This will be my first time trying any of her body products. :grin:

I picked up the Naughty & Nice Body Cleansing Trio Gels for $30.00 Christmas Sample Pack.

1 8 ounce Exotic Ecstasy
1 8 ounce Sweet Almond Cookie
1 8 ounce Sugar Dipped something or other.
1 FREE Loofah

Will Let You Know.:yep:

Back