Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

girl if i couldnt see aint no way my job would make me come in. not if i had to drive and certainly not if i had to catch the metro. my glasses arnet even strong, i can see without them but even when i take them off i get a strong headache.

My vision is extremely bad..I'm going to have to call in becuase if something isnt an inch away from me I can't see a thing...and why the doctor dilated and anesthetized my eyes I do not know. It only makes what little I could see even worse.

Oh no we got more than 1-2 inches. Che don't want last year:nono::nono::nono:. I'm leaving work at 2:30 folks already left. I'm glad I live in Maryland, the Virginia highway always back up from reckless drivers and I 95 is the highway for North/South drivers always every weekend and before holidays. I'm going to take my time, schools in MD closed this morning, DC always last to close schools. What funny is anyone that don't live in DC always talking trash about DC drivers, no it's everyone who don't live in DC can't drive. For those don't know this area is highly military and populate with folks driving through. Oh well hope this don't stop mail!

Be safe DMV and Bronze!

My vision is extremely bad..I'm going to have to call in becuase if something isnt an inch away from me I can't see a thing...and why the doctor dilated and anesthetized my eyes I do not know. It only makes what little I could see even worse.

mine too.
I have to get my eyes dilated every year to check on my retinas.

do u have floaters? (little dark spots in your vision)

Its crazy I usually get someone to drop and pick me up when have to get that done .... aint no way I could get around unassisted

did u tell your job abt the procedure u just got? or maybe u could get your Dr to fax a medical note to explain why you cant come to work today.

yes, we done crahed BFH website LOL

"We're very sorry - the website is down for maintenance. Bear Fruit Hair"

mine too.

Its crazy I usually get someone to drop and pick me up when have to get that done .... aint no way I could get around unassisted

did u tell your job abt the procedure u just got? or maybe u could get your Dr to fax a medical note to explain why you cant come to work today.

Floaters and flashes.:nono: I told them, the secretary did sound upset but I literally cant see anything if it isnt directly in my face. So, if they have a problem, they re just going to have to have a problem. I am not going to put myself or anyone else in danger for a few hours. I am on Day 4 of this and I hate it.

I despise the snow. I love to look at it. But to think that something that has no weight to it when it falls in massive amounts (or even just barely coating the highway) it causes all types of mayhem. Jerze folx ackin like it don't snow here every year.

My lotion crafters order that I placed this morning already shipped. Will get here on the 23rd.

Still have to place my WSP order and I'm done until April if not longer.

mine too.

I didn't know there was a word for this! And they move when you move your eyes? They got annoying earlier this year - I wanted to see if there was a way I can get my eyes cleaned to wash them out. :ohwell:

Was that a foolish idea?

Hey ladies, for wash day tomorrow i will

cowash- suave
con/det/dc- suave
braid with- dew, seal with kbn mango butter, and use homemade spritz on my scalp.

I still have a headache, it sucks taking the night off and being sick. Can't really enjoy it.

Oh no we got more than 1-2 inches. Che don't want last year:nono::nono::nono:. I'm leaving work at 2:30 folks already left. I'm glad I live in Maryland, the Virginia highway always back up from reckless drivers and I 95 is the highway for North/South drivers always every weekend and before holidays. I'm going to take my time, schools in MD closed this morning, DC always last to close schools. What funny is anyone that don't live in DC always talking trash about DC drivers, no it's everyone who don't live in DC can't drive. For those don't know this area is highly military and populate with folks driving through. Oh well hope this don't stop mail!

Be safe DMV and Bronze!
i used to hate waking up in the morning waiting for the news to say school was out. i knew DC schools wasnt going to be out, it was just wishful thinking:nono: they dont care nothing about DC kids going to school on the metro. we had to stand at the bus stop for an hour in the snow and no one cared.
the roads are pretty bad but now that im at work if the next crew dont show up i dont really care cause i need the overtime :lachen:. i got a new camera i want and it aint gon buy itself:look:

La, i hope you feel better.

i have my hair in a puff i slept in. all i did was smooth the front back with anita grant cafe latte and stinky sapote pomade. oh and i scrunched in a little dew on my ends. its cold as heck but my hair feels great.

So I placed my WSP order. I don't know why I was hesitating...I knew I wasn't getting more than what was in my cart.

I'm all buttered and oiled up for the winter. If I need to restock oils I can do it locally except for WGO (unless they have it at Whole Foods).

My Oyin should get here today....I'm mad cause I just left there and I'm not going back in this snow. I saw at least 2 accidents already.

I didn't know there was a word for this! And they move when you move your eyes? They got annoying earlier this year - I wanted to see if there was a way I can get my eyes cleaned to wash them out. :ohwell:

Was that a foolish idea?

Yes there is a name for them LOL and no u cant wash them out LOLOL

But on a serious note … it can be serious, as they are a precursor to retinal detachment … which can lead to blindness

natura hope u feel better soon:yep:

Hey Ladies! :wave:

Well, the IT Guys couldn't help.:perplexed

Looks Like Imma hafta' replace the Keyboard on my Laptop. :ohwell:

I already ordered the part. :sad:

3 IT Guys jammed in my office and none of them could get it to work.:spinning: So, I'm still limited in 'keys'.

Anyway, I thought about Baggying tonight in Coconut Oil, but wanna run to the Grocery in the a.m. (I still may just slap the Wig on top of the Plastic Cap & Go.

I got 2 BFH Orders today.:grin:

But I'm still waiting on ButtersnBars?

hey T. sorry they couldnt fix it.

this girl at work wants to buy morrocan(sp?) oil from me. the serum. i told her i would give it to her but she wants to pay for it so hey, ill let her lmao.

kbb is coming soon to the local store. along with komaza and hairveda. and they now have blended beauty which i never hear anyone mention.

hey T. sorry they couldnt fix it.

this girl at work wants to buy morrocan(sp?) oil from me. the serum. i told her i would give it to her but she wants to pay for it so hey, ill let her lmao.

Yeah Girl. They couldn't and it took 3 of them to look at it.:spinning:

Yeah, gone & let her pay.:lol:

.......................:look:

I just slathered on some Coconut Oil and Put on a Plastic Cap.

I will try to sleep with all the Crunchin' tonight:perplexed and co-cleanse it out in the a.m. after I get back from the Grocery.

I hate sleeping in 'stuff':sad: but Imma try to start using Oils in my weekly regimen until about March or so.

So, I need to get in the 'habit' but will mostly do HOTs tho' with my Mastex Heat Cap.:yep:

The Mozeke Oil says you can use it under Steamer on dry hair, so I will pull that one out this Winter too.

I picked up some Coffee at my Little Coffee Shop for my time off. (My Holiday Tradition while I'm off this time of Year):grin:

They were out of Highlander Grog (which I wanted some of) but I got:

1/3 Pound of Sugar Baby:lick:
1/3 Pound of Buckeyes:lick:
1/3 Pound of Sleighride *their Christmas Coffee which is Cinnamon and Something else*

Looking forward to drinking a Cup and Looking out at the Snow for the next 2 weeks.:coffee:

speaking of mozeke there are more than a few people "talking" about her customer service and products on the other forum. some are saying that they got scalp burns from her, received old products ect....

speaking of mozeke there are more than a few people "talking" about her customer service and products on the other forum. some are saying that they got scalp burns from her, received old products ect....

....................:blush:

I keep looking suspciously side-eyed at that 16 ounce Jar of A. Cream in the Fridge:look:

She tripped me out on BF and wanted to sell me that product at full price!:nono:

:blush: Are you kidding me? Scalp burns!!!:nono:

This Coconut Oil is drippin' :nono:

Maybe I'll just gone and do my Hair now. I ain't gone be able to sleep in this.:blush:

Lemme pull out my heat-cap. :grin:

Since I ain't got to get up early, I might as well gone & do it tonight.:yep:

Heat Cap plugged in and on.:yep:

Back