Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Where are Ya'll at?:blush:

Don't say in that Thread you don't want to see again Thread:look:

I'm getting ready to go to bed but today wash hair with Jasmine, that stuff last a long time I will get more of that. DC with Yes to carrot (got that at Ross $3.99). Good Night!

I am scared not to DC after the 2 step Che. You don't DC at all after it?
i dont deep condition at all anyway lol. sometimes i will pre poo with protein and then shampoo but i dont deep condition. i usually leave conditioner on my hair for no more than 5 minutes. or just long enough to detangle.

i saw this aat my bss, or was it sallys? anyway im gonna pick me up maybe 3 vials next time i go. i might just add it to my spray bottle that i mist my hair with at night.

That sounds really good!:lick:

I do think my it was really good for my hair when I was using it weekly.:yep:

I'm fin'na start back on that right there.:yep:

I already have my hair slathered in oil. I'll wash with the Hydratherma SLS free cleanser, then use either the SSI Okra or Methi Step 1. Then, DC with the BFH. :yep:

That's what I was talmbout.:yep:

Imma Slather Mine Friday w/either Wheat Germ, Soybean or LouAna Coconut Oil.:lick:

And then use BFH Ginger Orange Cleansing Conditioner.:grin:

I had some oils that were almost done so I mixed them all up. I have Cocasta, JBCO, Kuukui, Hempseed, and that funky Dabur Amla in there. It's a great prepoo, though. I love the Amla but the smell gets to me sometimes.

I had some oils that were almost done so I mixed them all up. I have Cocasta, JBCO, Kuukui, Hempseed, and that funky Dabur Amla in there. It's a great prepoo, though. I love the Amla but the smell gets to me sometimes.

Me Too. I :love: it in my Henna.

But I didn't repurchase it.:perplexed

I'm going to DC with some BFH, the Shea Mango mask.

please tell us how u liked it

So tonight Ive hennad - finished my last box of henna in the process (will restock in the new year,have a local indian store where I get it)

then I made the hibiscus tea - decided to just add it to my DC (just a regular cholesterol) along some some whipped shea butter

then sat under the drier with a plastic cap for 30 mins while I got caught up on "the thread of the day" LOL

just finished twisting withgivanni LI under ecostyler for some hold

phew Im ready for bed

nighty night ladies

I ordered the 8oz Burnt Sugar Pomade the other day from Oyin....you know, cause I just had to have the matching scented pomade to go with my new Hair Dew :hangs head in shame:

I ordered the 8oz Burnt Sugar Pomade the other day from Oyin....you know, cause I just had to have the matching scented pomade to go with my new Hair Dew :hangs head in shame:
i think you will love the dew and bsp combop. shouldnt be too much difference from kbb milk and butter.

speaking of which, i used the kbb butter this morning on my puff for the first time in a long time. i love it. i have the peach smell and it smells :lick:. i think im gonna make this last since i will never purchase it again.

Morning Ladies....:wave:

Last work day of 2010! YAY! I can't wait for 5:00 to roll around. Just rubbed on some MT, will use a little Hydratherma on top.:lick:

Will try the Ginger Cleansing Cream tomorrow.

BJ's stuff should be here tomorrow or will ship tomorrow (I done forgot what she said now:blush:)

Oh Well..We're suppose to get another 2 inches of snow today. So, lemme get going.

Enjoy your day Ladies.:grin:

*will try to remember my laptop so i can try to get all my keys working again*:rolleyes:

Mornin ladies. I took the night off of work tonight so i don't go back until sunday. Not doing anything with my hair today. I should get my big doo doo in the mail.

Yes we will t, i started to get a migraine so i logged off early and my head has been hurting all night. Going to take a happy pill and relax for a bit. Have a good day.

im here packing an overnight bag. i have a feeling this winter will be not too different from last years winter. if i dont stay tonight i know i will stay some night :nono: at least the pay was good but still. i guess i need to put a blanket in my car too. ya know, just in case :cry:
last year i was stuck without a comb and that aint gonna happen this year lmao.

What are you waiting on sj?

I shipped all my BF purcahses and my BFH 3 for $20 to my sister in FL ... they are all there waiting on me (Im In Jamaica) :sad:

I was excited while I was buying and tracking them online.... before but now Im just :ohwell: :look: :nono:

6 days to go :lick:

I went to the doctors today, apparently my sister called and told them that if they didnt see me ASAP she would sue...and I guess it worked. Only problem is the only place that will take my insurance wants to make me wait a month for them...so $$ that would have been spent on clothes, bills, hair stuff... has to go towards buying new glasses ASAP. I had my eyes dialated and them anestheticzed so if my spelling is shotty you know why. My job still wants me to come in...and its supposed to snow tonight.

My hair is still in mini twists, I havent applied anything to my hair since monday. I might later on.I was going to do it llast night but I have had a migraine on and off since Monday so ...it can wait.

girl if i couldnt see aint no way my job would make me come in. not if i had to drive and certainly not if i had to catch the metro. my glasses arnet even strong, i can see without them but even when i take them off i get a strong headache.

so i decided to take an almost empty kbb milk and lil better butter in my overnight bag. aint no way i was taking dew or sunshine. nope.

and i found a good way to use up anita grant cafe latte, i use it on the part of my puff thats slicked down and it makes it so soft and shiny. this will not ever be a repurchase. not worth the money or smell:nono:. now i gotta figure out how to use up the whipped butter and the sapote pomade.

Back