Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Yes I did!! Woot! Woot! Got my confirmation email from them. I'm so happy, now. I hope I get my order before the end of the year.

I know I'll probably get Komaza Friday. I'm so happy to reorder more of the Intense Moisture Therapy DC. I haven't had any since August.

You will.:grin:(Or should):look:

I can't wait to open this one!:lick:

WOW! That's too bad if she's lowered herself that small. :blush: @bolded.

And you were right. It is 4 ounces.:nono:

Fab said BFH is definitely a great replacement for OO Golden Jojoba.:lol:

*so maybe i can get past that now*:rolleyes:
im going to try the bfh this weekend to rinse out my henna. im going to use the shea and mango mask. it just sounds:lick:. and i like that there are like 6 ingredients at the most. i cant stand products with 50 11 ingredients. curl junkie gets a pass and even with her sometimes im like :perplexedreally??? you really needed the 65th ingredient?? really, the products wouldnt have worked just as good had you taken out the 65th ingredient?:lachen:

Now...That's A Good Question. I'll e-mail her & ask.

She didn't say & I didn't ask, I was just happy to hear that!:lol:

But she did say she's been tearing them up!:lick:

Which ones did you get Blue?:look:
The Winter Gift Collection
3 for $20.95 - Shea Mango
Banana Avocado Deep Mask
Hibiscus Banana Light Cream Conditioner
Shea Mango Mask

Yep. I went hard! :lachen:

The Winter Gift Collection
3 for $20.95 - Shea Mango
Banana Avocado Deep Mask
Hibiscus Banana Light Cream Conditioner
Shea Mango Mask

Yep. I went hard! :lachen:

Sounds good. Yeah you did GO HARD.:lol:

I got the Winter DC'ers. Plumberry & Honeyspice Mint BF.:yep:

I just got the Coffee & Chocolate DC'er and 2 cleansing conditioners.

The Yarrow One & the Marshmallow Root & something one.:yep:

But I'm confused about my order from BFH. I got a pymt confirmation from Paypal, but no confirmation from BFH. Last night after I checked out and pymt was confirmed, it took me back to my shopping cart with the same items in the cart--showing the "proceed to checkout" button. There was no confirmation on their site that I completed the transaction.

Hmmmm, guess I'll send them an email to confirm my purchase.

I got the paypal confirm, and an email from BFH with a transaction ID and the item I purchased.

you should check it out :yep:

also what I dontrlly care for with BFH is that u dont have an account per se,like with a login etc ....or do they and I didnt see :look:

I like to have some stuff Ilike chilling in my basket or wish list ...u kno just in case lol

Last edited:
I got the paypal confirm, and an email with a transaction ID and the item I purchased.

also what I dontrlly care for with BFH is that u dont have an account per se,like with a login etc ....or do they and I didnt see :look:

I like to have some stuff Ilike chilling in my basket or wish list ...u kno just in case lol

Yep. You're Right Sim.:yep:...............:rolleyes:

IK. Me Too! @bolded.:lol:

It does not keep stuff in your Basket.:blush: :look:

Sounds good. Yeah you did GO HARD.:lol:

I got the Winter DC'ers. Plumberry & Honeyspice Mint BF.:yep:

I just got the Coffee & Chocolate DC'er and 2 cleansing conditioners.

The Yarrow One & the Marshmallow Root & something one.:yep:

all the stuff there looks so good.I think the descriptions and pics do a lot for tempting me :lachen:

I got the paypal confirm, and an email with a transaction ID and the item I purchased.

I got the confirmation email from BFH today. I'm good.

And I do like being able to sign-in and make a cart or update it. curlmart.com, lotioncrafter.com and fromnaturewithlove.com have this feature. I love that. There are some vendors that will empty the cart if there has been no activity or checkout within an hour.

Hey ladies!

Has anyone used any of the BFH cleansing conditioners yet? Do they lather?

I hope not:blush: Personally

I got the Ginger one currently, not used it yet tho'. :blush:

But, For Me, I hope it's more like a Conditioner.:look:

Good Question especially since I just ordered 2.:blush: :rolleyes:

*lemme go read*

*lemme go read*
i havent used the one you sent me yet but its so thick for some reason i dont think it will lather.

*lemme go read*
LOL T and I hope the exact opposite. I need lather! None of the ingredients indicate lather though.

Che, I am doing 2 step aphogee every 6 weeks too. I love that stuff.

Hey ladies!

mk! It looks like the Lemon Mint one may Lather and is more of a Shampoo-type Cleansing Conditioner.:yep:

Reading the other ones --- IMO they sounded more like a Conditioner. Maybe I'll break out the Ginger one Friday & see:lol:

LOL T and I hope the exact opposite. I need lather! None of the ingredients indicate lather though.

Che, I am doing 2 step aphogee every 6 weeks too. I love that stuff.
try curls cleansing cream. it has the texture of conditioner but lathers. did you ever get this?

aphogee 2 step is the bom.com. i never use the moisturizing conditioner though:ohwell:

try curls cleansing cream. it has the texture of conditioner but lathers. did you ever get this?

aphogee 2 step is the bom.com. i never use the moisturizing conditioner though:ohwell:
Yeah, I like the curls cleansing cream a lot. I was hoping BFH was similar.

I use the moisturizing conditioner for like 5 min and then DC with something else.

Yeah, I like the curls cleansing cream a lot. I was hoping BFH was similar.

I use the moisturizing conditioner for like 5 min and then DC with something else.
i might try the aphogee moisturizing conditioner since its just sitting there:ohwell: but i never deep condition after protein. just a quick condition so i can detangle and thats all.

I just got off work and I am tired. This snow is no joke. I am going to do something to my head tonight I just havent decided what to do.

Hey ladies!

Mkd, good question I need shampoo and anything that say cleansing won't do it for me, even putting a little peppermint or other essential oil won't full my head. :nono:

Back