Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

edited to add
Gonna henna, deep condition and and find a way to use these dried hibiscus flowers I got from my parents house .... I picked them fresh and dried them.

Maybe I'll do a tea or something.

2 cups boiled water per 20+ dried flowers makes a nice tea for your henna paste.

2 cups boiled water per 20+ dried flowers makes a nice tea for your henna paste.

oooh do I use it as the liquid to mix the henna powder?
I mixed up my henna from monday night to make the dye release .... hmmm maybe I'll make the tea, spritz my hair with it, then apply the henna.

OoOoOoOoOooooh Im so excited ... :drunk:

speaking of SAA that ish is fishy smelling, I cant cover it up with nothing .... I have tried different EOs but the smell always busts its way out after like 2 hours or so

It works awesomely with aloevera juice and honey or honeyquat for a leave in but gawallmighty the bf hadda ask if I had fish in my hair last night LOL

edited to add
Gonna henna, deep condition and and find a way to use these dried hibiscus flowers I got from my parents house .... I picked them fresh and dried them.

I have honeyquat and I could not figure for the life of me what that smell was!!! I've tried everything...it stinks!

speaking of SAA that ish is fishy smelling, I cant cover it up with nothing .... I have tried different EOs but the smell always busts its way out after like 2 hours or so

It works awesomely with aloevera juice and honey or honeyquat for a leave in but gawallmighty the bf hadda ask if I had fish in my hair last night LOL

edited to add

@ the bolded. I haven't had the courage to make a spritz or anything. I just add it to my DCs, L-Is and one shampoo and the smell gets masked within those.

Got my Komaza shipping notice today. Yeah!

But I'm confused about my order from BFH. I got a pymt confirmation from Paypal, but no confirmation from BFH. Last night after I checked out and pymt was confirmed, it took me back to my shopping cart with the same items in the cart--showing the "proceed to checkout" button. There was no confirmation on their site that I completed the transaction.

Hmmmm, guess I'll send them an email to confirm my purchase.

Ok I just re-ordered my BFH 3 for 20 deal (shea n mango)

the site kept closing down when I went to check out, and first thing that came to my mind was that IDareT'sHair was running amok over there clogging they servers with her orders BWHAHAHAA anyhoo, hope it gets to me by the 31st, well actually by the 30th

........:look:

:lol::lol::lol: prolly so :blush:

Vonnie, the best henna ive ever used was dulhan henna. i love it. i get the darkest red/burgandy when i use it.

hello everyone
i co washed today. first i drenched my hair in water and then slathered it in evoo, then i slathered my hair in hairveda acai conditioner and detangled with my wide tooth comb and then my ouidad comb. i am loving that thing. i still havent used my TT yet because im so in love with the ouidad.
my hair dried super fast in my micro fiber towel today. record time. then i added some dew and used my zing to do a half up half down style. i am really loving my hair right now.
i think i will do a hard core aphogee every month and a half. and if i co wash try to make sure the conditioner is at least a light protein. i think my only moisturizing conditioner will be honey hemp. other than that the only moisture i need is my leave in and moisturizer.
i used dew today by itself, no moisturizer/sealant/styler and my hair is still soooooo soft. this stuff is so good.

Hey Girls!:wave:

Didn't check my mail yet? Don't know if anything came today. Maybe ButtersnBars.:perplexed

Forgot my Laptop this a.m., and yessss the IT guy stopped by my office & No Laptop. (So I am still limited in keystrokes:blush:).

I remembered when I got half-way to work.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Just rubbed in some MT & Hydratherma. I will do a HOT Friday a.m. under my Heat Cap either with Wheat Germ or Soybean Oil and then Co-Wash, Steam etc.

No word yet from BJ?:nono:

oooh do I use it as the liquid to mix the henna powder?
I mixed up my henna from monday night to make the dye release .... hmmm maybe I'll make the tea, spritz my hair with it, then apply the henna.

OoOoOoOoOooooh Im so excited ... :drunk:

yes, you use it as liquid to mix with henna powder or add a tablespoon acv, more water and use it as a final rinse after you wash the henna out. I am strange :look:and use it as a leave-in conditioner. Pour the tea through a knee high or coffee filter into a plastic bottle. This will avoid getting any little bits in your hair. You can use it as pre-henna too if you want to dampen your hair. Post whether you like it or not ... I love the dried flowers :yep:

Last edited:
@ the bolded. I haven't had the courage to make a spritz or anything. I just add it to my DCs, L-Is and one shampoo and the smell gets masked within those.

Got my Komaza shipping notice today. Yeah!

But I'm confused about my order from BFH. I got a pymt confirmation from Paypal, but no confirmation from BFH. Last night after I checked out and pymt was confirmed, it took me back to my shopping cart with the same items in the cart--showing the "proceed to checkout" button. There was no confirmation on their site that I completed the transaction.

Hmmmm, guess I'll send them an email to confirm my purchase.

I ordered too! I didn't think I would...but I found $65 worth of products that I wanted.:blush:

I tried the avocado cream balanced conditioner from bee mine last night and I LOVE it. my hair was so easy to blow dry last night and usually its a big fight. this will definitely be a staple for me.

I tried the avocado cream balanced conditioner from bee mine last night and I LOVE it. my hair was so easy to blow dry last night and usually its a big fight. this will definitely be a staple for me.

That's Great Fatty!:grin:

I always wondered how her Conditioners were?

May pick up one to try one day.:yep: Don't hear much about them.:perplexed

Thanks for the tip!:goodone:

I ordered Komaza today...and got a shipping notice.

Yeah....The Shipping is Crazy Stupid Fast!:grin:

Stop talmbout it. I'm trying NOT to buy anything.:look:

When you posted your Haul, I remembered I had the Reign too.:drunk:

I do like that Protein Rx and the Honeycomb (although Blue had a horrible reaction from it):blush:

Like me and that nbd Sunshine Butter:nono:

That right there took me a minute to get past that one.:nono:

Yep! It is the bomb....that's the only thing I ordered from her BF sale (32 oz. size)

i dont have that kinda faith in her:nono: shes with OO and whats the other one???

WOW! That's too bad if she's lowered herself that small. :blush: @bolded.

And you were right. It is 4 ounces.:nono:

Fab said BFH is definitely a great replacement for OO Golden Jojoba.:lol:

*so maybe i can get past that now*:rolleyes:

This one is a Sleeper. Not too many shout-outs on this right here.:perplexed

I remember you said you liked it Blue.:grin:

Imma try this one at some point.:look:

Did you get your BFH order together?:yep:
Yes I did!! Woot! Woot! Got my confirmation email from them. I'm so happy, now. I hope I get my order before the end of the year.

I know I'll probably get Komaza Friday. I'm so happy to reorder more of the Intense Moisture Therapy DC. I haven't had any since August.

Back