Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

:nono:....If there ever was one, I don't recall. I could be wrong, though. I need to get another oil and a couple other things. Are you just using the Lotion or have you tried anything else of hers??

Just the Lotion.:grin:

First time tryin' (thanks to you:rolleyes:)

I want the DC'ers (both of them), the Oil & the Follicle Booster.:blush:

mkd, what you doin', girl?
I need to get my butt in gear and send you that Darcy's stuff. You were asking about protein conditioners the other day, right? Which one(s) are you planning to try?

mkd, what you doin', girl?
I need to get my butt in gear and send you that Darcy's stuff. You were asking about protein conditioners the other day, right? Which one(s) are you planning to try?

Yeah mk! I'm curious too on what you decided?:yep:
Hey ladies! i am here sitting under the dryer. I will definately order SSI okra sometime fairly soon. Brownie, which do you like better? the HV protein set or the SSI okra? I am not sure what else to try. Maybe something from Giovanni like Che suggested.

Brownie, you totally don't have to send me that Darcys stuff. i am in no hurry!

i cant wait to do my hair tomorrow lol. i am really liking this hairzing. i moved it over so its not so tight and its so pretty.

komazahaircare.com has restocked and the sale is active. Just placed my order for Intense Moisture Therapy DC, Califia Moisturizing cream and Moku Hair Butter. Even got to use my $3.68 in Komaza points. No tax/shipping charges.

I put together a cart and put in the code but $15 worth of shipping was not happening. There wasn't anything else I really wanted to spend another $20 to get free shipping after the discount. All the things I wanted to try were discontinued.

I'll just stick with what I got during BF and get these oils and additive and be done. For the year.

komazahaircare.com has restocked and the sale is active. Just placed my order for Intense Moisture Therapy DC, Califia Moisturizing cream and Moku Hair Butter. Even got to use my $3.68 in Komaza points. No tax/shipping charges.

They didn't restock. They removed the discontinued items from the site.

Thanks Ltown....Placed my BFH order and loved it. You made my day!!

Now I'm through since ayurnatural.com and fromnaturewithlove probably won't have a sale 'til the 1st or middle of January 2011.

I put together a cart and put in the code but $15 worth of shipping was not happening. There wasn't anything else I really wanted to spend another $20 to get free shipping after the discount. All the things I wanted to try were discontinued.

I'll just stick with what I got during BF and get these oils and additive and be done. For the year.

Vonnie, I did the same just to see what the shipping would be.............15.30 Priority mail........................................ :dighole:

My 3 year old cousin asked me "How did your eye get blind? I looked at him like :blush::lachen::lachen:. I couldnt even get mad becuase :lachen::lachen: I couldnt think of an answer.

I think I will take these twists out by the end of the week..I really dont like the smell of the ORS lotion, it reeks, I cant even cover up the smell.It smells like burnt plastic. I will probably give it away or chuck it. Its that bad.:nono:

Last edited:
tonight i will be using coconut oil on my hair and scalp after i mist with water. i havent used coconut oil in a long while and need to get back to it.

Today, I did my hair. I'm wearing a twist-out.

-I did a pre-shampoo treatment with Vatika Oil (I'm really loving this as a pre-poo, my hair is so soft after shampooing. I've used it for the past few washings, so I'm definitely going to keep it up).
-I shampooed with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Shampoo
-Deep Conditioned (using heat) with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner (mixed with rice bran oil and JBCO)
-Detangled with the tangle teezer (works good)
-Rinsed out the conditioner and twisted my hair with Curls Milkshake using avocado butter to seal the ends.
-Sat under the dryer for about an hour since I was gonna have to go to work soon.

What I'm really loving is detangling my hair in sections and twisting it up right after detangling, then rinsing out the conditioner while my hair is still in twists. After rinsing, I blot out excess water from each twist with a microfiber towel, then retwist each section using the leave-in of choice. I like this method because it prevents my hair from curling and tangling up on itself had I not twisted the sections before rinsing. My hair is already detangled and pre-parted as I twist.

Good morning ladies, the owner of the company from my oil mishap offered to send me a new bottle. I feel bad, but great customer service, i will at least try it just because she has been so attentive and responded quickly. Going to moisturize today with the hair dew and seal with jojoba oil.

Morning.

My Do shipped yesterday or today. I got a click n ship notice so I can't be sure. Heading over to my grandparents to see if I have more packages.

I made an order with BFH.

As soon as SAA is back in stock which should be today I'll place an order with Lotioncrafters, WSP (free shipping), and ayrunatural (for henna).

Has anyone used Seasons Dulhan Henna? It says you can get red color from it but I don't wanna order a bunch and it not work the way I want it.

Ok I just re-ordered my BFH 3 for 20 deal (shea n mango)

the site kept closing down when I went to check out, and first thing that came to my mind was that IDareT'sHair was running amok over there clogging they servers with her orders BWHAHAHAA

anyhoo, hope it gets to me by the 31st, well actually by the 30th

I ordered from Komaza:

Califia Care Kit (3 items)
Intense Moisture Therapy
Vitamin Reign
Olive Moisture Mask

I'm done until Black Friday 2011. :woot:

Morning.

My Do shipped yesterday or today. I got a click n ship notice so I can't be sure. Heading over to my grandparents to see if I have more packages.

I made an order with BFH.

As soon as SAA is back in stock which should be today I'll place an order with Lotioncrafters, WSP (free shipping), and ayrunatural (for henna).

Has anyone used Seasons Dulhan Henna? It says you can get red color from it but I don't wanna order a bunch and it not work the way I want it.
Don't forget to go to the Vendor Forum for the 5% disc.

speaking of SAA that ish is fishy smelling, I cant cover it up with nothing .... I have tried different EOs but the smell always busts its way out after like 2 hours or so

It works awesomely with aloevera juice and honey or honeyquat for a leave in but gawallmighty the bf hadda ask if I had fish in my hair last night LOL

edited to add
Gonna henna, deep condition and and find a way to use these dried hibiscus flowers I got from my parents house .... I picked them fresh and dried them.

Maybe I'll do a tea or something.

Last edited:
Back