Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Nice Hurr Charz!:grin: Really Purty.:grin:

Hey all. Still got problems with my keyboard. Tryna' work on getting it fixed. Limited key use, so I'm prolly soundin' crazy!:lol:

Just rubbed on some MT & some Hydratherma. Wiggin' It (of course).

It's 10 degrees.:blush:

10 degrees, girl that is hot.:lol: We are -5 with and windshield of cold as hell.

so whats good at Komaza ?

Im interested in DCs

and I just realized that my bear fruit hair order didnt go through because the cc on my paypal expired :( ... still dont understand how paypal didnt immediatly notify me ... Im so pissed because now its too late to order.

Do you ladies think its too late to order. I'll be leaving the US on new years eve. I mean with the holiday mail and such ... does the post get delivered on public holidays ?????

Rlly dont want my prods to come when Im gone.

Have any of you ladies tried Donna Marie's Miracurl Gelly?

I've tried it. I have 4B hair in the crown of my head so the top looked extra matted/nappy. The back, which is 4A was really defined, but I had massive shrinkage. I like Donna Marie much better than KCCC. HTH

For Komaza Care....that's the biggest sale ever???? 20%??? 20% and free shipping is more like it!

Charz, I'm sure your parents will take good care of you! Parents care/love is the best...and they never complain.

For Komaza Care....that's the biggest sale ever???? 20%??? 20% and free shipping is more like it!
I'm disappointed with the percentage, too. And she only offers free shipping for $65 or more.

I see on Facebook someone asked her if she would be re-stocking. She hasn't answered, yet. I want the Intense Moisture Therapy DC, but it's listed as OOS.

The 3 things I want to purchase are the Intense Moisture Therapy, Califia Moisturizing Cream and the Moku Hair Butter.

My lotioncrafter.com order will be delivered today and hopefully oyinhandmade.com. That'll be the last of the orders I'm waiting on.

I went to Sally's and bought the Tangle Teezer. I probably shouldn't have since my modified Denman is working just fine now. See, what I mean :nono: It's never gonna end. I literally go through cycles of hair product junkyism, make-up junkyism, and nail polish junkyism. I'm in the hair product phase now. I just got out of the nail polish phase a couple months ago. It never fails. I've noticed this pattern for the past 2-3 years.

Update email from ayunatural Pom you are looking for this:
How time flies! Its almost time to close the door on 2010!

In this quick newsletter, I'm going to address the 2 most pressing inquiries at the moment:

1) Where's the herbs? Where's the indigo? Where's the cassia?
All are coming in the same shipment. All have been delayed due to an issue with processing in India through one of their official customs facilities. So for the moment, I can't give a definite time frame. I am watching the progress carefully and as soon as I get more information I will update everyone.

2) Will there be any kind of sale?
Yes. There will be a sale. It will occur after the shipment arrives. As much as I wanted to have a huge holiday sale before the end of the year, the sale will now more than likely be a "Happy New Year's Sale"

Don't fret, there is some good news.... read on....

Introducing Seasons Ayurvedic Herbs

NEW TO THE MARKET! The makers of Seasons Dulhan Premier Henna have introduced more products to their line: Seasons Amla Powder, Seasons Brahmi Powder, Seasons Shikakai Powder, and Seasons Multani Clay Powder

Hey ladies!

I am thinking about starting up the henna process again. I like amla for my hair but I ran out.

I loved how my hair felt with henna but I just can't deal with the process. My wash out was such a lonnnnnng ordeal. Maybe I needed to use a better grade of henna?

hi everyone
i took my twists out today because they got messed up since i sleep wild lol. so i co washed with hv acai and i love it. my hair was soft and fluffy when i finished. normally my hair is kinda flat but not this time(actually i give credit to aphogee for that). then i did a wash and go using dew and sunshine. and this time i used my upzing to hold the hair back. i love the look of this thing however i need to practice on placement because its a little tight.

Update email from ayunatural Pom you are looking for this:
How time flies! Its almost time to close the door on 2010!

In this quick newsletter, I'm going to address the 2 most pressing inquiries at the moment:

1) Where's the herbs? Where's the indigo? Where's the cassia?
All are coming in the same shipment. All have been delayed due to an issue with processing in India through one of their official customs facilities. So for the moment, I can't give a definite time frame. I am watching the progress carefully and as soon as I get more information I will update everyone.

2) Will there be any kind of sale?
Yes. There will be a sale. It will occur after the shipment arrives. As much as I wanted to have a huge holiday sale before the end of the year, the sale will now more than likely be a "Happy New Year's Sale"

Don't fret, there is some good news.... read on....

Introducing Seasons Ayurvedic Herbs

NEW TO THE MARKET! The makers of Seasons Dulhan Premier Henna have introduced more products to their line: Seasons Amla Powder, Seasons Brahmi Powder, Seasons Shikakai Powder, and Seasons Multani Clay Powder
Yes. I got this email, too. Hope her sale is soon.

Yesterday and today I got the last of my orders in -
Sallybeauty.com, Curlmart/Miss Jessie's, oyinhandmade.com and lotioncrafter.com.

Still haven't ordered BFH. Don't know if I will. Probably wait to try it at the end of 2011.

I got my package today and my oil leaked out all over my box, it was soaked in oil. The mailman put it in a plastic bag. I can just imagine folks got oil stains on their mail.:ohwell: And i don't like the consistancy of the hair butter, the oil is separating and i can't stand that. Going to through this stuff in the garbage.

I got my package today and my oil leaked out all over my box, it was soaked in oil. The mailman put it in a plastic bag. I can just imagine folks got oil stains on their mail.:ohwell: And i don't like the consistancy of the hair butter, the oil is separating and i can't stand that. Going to through this stuff in the garbage.
What product is this and who's it from?

Sorry about this....So disappointing. Was it poor packaging?

What product is this and who's it from?

Sorry about this....So disappointing. Was it poor packaging?

The packaging was ok but there wasn't any tape on the top. I got it from boutique de fluertzy. I hate it and don't want to bash the vendor because i had great customer service and fast shipping, but i just don't like the consistancy of the hair butter. Maybe others do but i like my stuff not to be oily or have oil seperating.

The packaging was ok but there wasn't any tape on the top. I got it from boutique de fluertzy. I hate it and don't want to bash the vendor because i had great customer service and fast shipping, but i just don't like the consistancy of the hair butter. Maybe others do but i like my stuff not to be oily or have oil seperating.
Yes, that does happen when they don't tape up the top. Glad to hear they have good CS. Oil separating like that? I don't like that to happen either. I hate having to remix a product every time I use it.

i never understand how the oils separate. is there water and no emulsifier or whatever is used to keep it together?

i never understand how the oils separate. is there water and no emulsifier or whatever is used to keep it together?

There is no water or emulsifier, but i have whipped butters that did not seperate and this was in the summertime. My kbn butters are whipped and creamy no seperation.

There is no water or emulsifier, but i have whipped butters that did not seperate and this was in the summertime. My kbn butters are whipped and creamy no seperation.
with no water why would oils separate????that seems so odd and nasty lol. even if she used more oil than butters it wouldnt separate.:nono:

with no water why would oils separate????that seems so odd and nasty lol. even if she used more oil than butters it wouldnt separate.:nono:

Its not like afroveda stuff:look: :lachen:but it spots of oil, like when you have solid coconut oil and it starts to melt, solid some places and oily others.

hey ladies. just coming in here to say hello. Im usually in this thread but I lurk b/c I havent used up any products. I have given some things away to posters on the board though.

what exactly is oyins new dew and how is it used? Im itching to buy it!

Hey Ladies. The IT Guy didn't make it to my office today.:sad:

He was too busy Potluckin' with his Department.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

He will try to stop by in the morning. So, I am still limited in 'keystrokes' I hope it's nothing major.:sad:

I don't want to buy a new Laptop or pay for any major repairs.:sad: *So Ya'll Pray*:yep:

My Secretary looked at it, but couldn't figure anything out.:perplexed

She did 'clean my keyboard and between the keys out real good and told me I can't eat near it again. *:blush: *

Anyway, didn't get any packages today. My BnB shipped today. Still no word from BJ?:nono:

Oh well. Getting ready to rub on a little MT & Hydratherma. A little disappointed in Komaza.

The Shipping is so crazy-stupid high, I just don't know if the 20% will off-set the Shipping Costs.:spinning:

May sit that one out. Not Sure.:ohwell:

so whats good at Komaza ?

Im interested in DCs

and I just realized that my bear fruit hair order didnt go through because the cc on my paypal expired :( ... still dont understand how paypal didnt immediatly notify me ... Im so pissed because now its too late to order.

Do you ladies think its too late to order. I'll be leaving the US on new years eve. I mean with the holiday mail and such ... does the post get delivered on public holidays ?????

Rlly dont want my prods to come when Im gone.

The Sale doesn't end until 12-31:yep: You should be good. No Mail of Course on Christmas & New Year's Day -- But mail the day before both.:yep: I would e-mail her and tell her your situation, she has great Customer skills.

I like just about all the Komaza Products.:yep: Good Line.

Yeah, that's soooo disappointing.:sad:

Sorry to hear that La. Are you going to ask for compensation? Product vs money?

I did some medium sized 3 strand twists last night since I didn't feel like doing my hair. 3 strand twists are so much faster for me to do. I'll wear a twist out tomorrow then wash again on Thurs.

I used up my sample of Mozeke Babassou Twisting Cream. I'll use up some SSI BB, Jasmine A&S on Thurs. My 1st liter of Jessicurls Aloeba is hanging on with a kung fu death grip.

So disappointed with Komaza. I wanted to make the Olive Oil a staple DC but with only 20%. I know that won't off set shipping. I was going to get 2 of the Olive and 2 of the Intensive Care. Maybe that will come up to free shipping plus 20%.

Is it free shipping on the before discount price or after discount price?

Sorry to hear that La. Are you going to ask for compensation? Product vs money?

I did some medium sized 3 strand twists last night since I didn't feel like doing my hair. 3 strand twists are so much faster for me to do. I'll wear a twist out tomorrow then wash again on Thurs.

I used up my sample of Mozeke Babassou Twisting Cream. I'll use up some SSI BB, Jasmine A&S on Thurs. My 1st liter of Jessicurls Aloeba is hanging on with a kung fu death grip.

I emailed the owner but i don't think there are refunds i have to go check and im not interested in trying the products anymore.

So disappointed with Komaza. I wanted to make the Olive Oil a staple DC but with only 20%. I know that won't off set shipping. I was going to get 2 of the Olive and 2 of the Intensive Care. Maybe that will come up to free shipping plus 20%.

Is it free shipping on the before discount price or after discount price?

Good Question? That would be smart to buy 2 of each. They are generous 16 ounce Jars.:ohwell:

I will be doing my hair 1st thing Friday morning (Lord willing), since I will be at home YAY!:grin:

I will just co-wash, reconstruct, steam, dry, moisturize & seal.

2 weeks Wig-Free:blush:

I am looking forward to that too.:grin:

Hopefully, I'll use some stuff up.

Back