Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I'm still waiting on BFH, I did get a notice when I ordered. I just co-wash which I don't do but hair was frizzy and itchy.

Is everyone finish Christmas shopping? I have to find dd Northface jacket may hit the stores Fri since I'm off, it going to be jam pack this weekend!

this weekend i will shampoo and condition(probably henna) and then im going to twist with anita grant. i forgot all about my anita grant. ill probably end up using kbb as a leave in sealed with evoo and then twist with the sapote pomade(i hate the smell of this stuff)

I really want Hairveda's Vatika Frosting, but I already have some regular coconut oil and a bottle of Vatika Oil. I mean, if I wanted I could just mix some birthday cake fragrance oil with the regular coconut oil to make it similar to Hairveda's.

Somebody talk me out of wanting this stuff. Is it worth it?

*cough....well......*:look:

I :love: it.

Especially when it's $5.00a Jar!:lol:

*don't know if I'd pay full price* :look:

Okay! I got Zero Packages Today and No Responses from the Folx that are still outstanding?:rolleyes:

Well, there is still time for UPS/Fed-Ex to Roll Up.:rolleyes:

Where's My Stuff!:blush:

I am twisting it up as we speak and using ORS hair lotion as a leave in under the SB/CO mix. It has petrolatum as an ingredient..but ehh, I'm not too picky right now. I am going to go see if I can stop by America's Best or someplace like that. tomorrow and see if they can just gimme some frames, my sister insists on coming with me becuase she thinks I am going to get hit by a car or something. I'm not even sure if I can go into work tomorrow...becuase I cant chase around kids that I cant see.

I'm walking around feeling like Stevie Wonder...I dont like this.:ohwell:

Hi ladies
I have to go back a few pages to catch up but I hope everyone is doing well.
The resulting twist out from DB new cream gel was ok.
It had a lot of definition but I won't get second day hair.
It's something I might repurchase when ordering something else but i don't really need it, I have other stuff that does the same thing.

Wishing you a quick recovery, I get my hair cornrowed (approximately 20 cornrows) every 4 weeks. They look pretty decent for the first 3 weeks but they really do need to be done by week 4.

On the rare occasion I may leave it for 5 weeks like I am currently as I will get them done the weekend before Christmas but they are pretty fuzzy,

I remember a couple of years ago when my cornrows were looking pretty rough, a guy where I used to work said to me one day when "Make up your mind Rosalind, cornrows or afro - you can't do both" :lachen: :look:

:nono:........:lachen::lachen::lachen:

I'm really liking this Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion. It smells Wonderful.:lick: (Using it with MT).

That's one of the things I am waiting on. :perplexed

Brownie said they ship fast. I ordered on the 9th.:look:

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Charz!

And what's $5?

And Che, how did the peppermint make your hair frizzy?

Sorry I'm just catching up!

I'm really liking this Hydratherma Naturals Growth Lotion. It smells Wonderful.:lick: (Using it with MT).

That's one of the things I am waiting on. :perplexed

Brownie said they ship fast. I ordered on the 9th.:look:

:look: No, the site says they ship orders out within 24 hrs of receiving payment. You didn't get a shipping notice yet?? I got mine quick.

La, what you get from Hairveda???? :look:

It's about 8 ounces isn't it?:lol:

I'll only pay $5.00 because she offers it "On Sale" for $5.00.:look:

So, IMO, that's the time to buy it.:lol:

Hek no, that thing might be 4 ounces. There needs to be a bigger size. Yup I will wait until its on sale and buy about 4 or 5 of em.

Hek no, that thing might be 4 ounces. There needs to be a bigger size. Yup I will wait until its on sale and buy about 4 or 5 of em.
Wait...Hold Up!:badcop:

Mine is definitely 8 ounces. I didn't know she had smaller sizes of this?:spinning:

Are you sure? What you been buyin'?:lol:

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Charz!

And what's $5?

And Che, how did the peppermint make your hair frizzy?

Sorry I'm just catching up!
most conditioners or shampoos with peppermint makes my hair frizzy. the cleansing conditioner and strengthening conditioner has it and i used them together so im sure thats why my hair was frizzy. maybe if i use them alone it wont be too much frizz idk. but i wasnt wowed by the cleansing conditioner anyway. but the strengthening on was :lick:

Well...My Doorbell just Rang.:yay:

I got my 2nd Order from "As I Am Naturally".

I got a Hair Milk, the Double Butter and the Coconut Co-Washing Cleansing Conditioner.

My Hydratherma Naturals Also came.

WOOT! WOOT!:woot:

* looks at site....looks at my half empty jar of VF...looks at site again....*

:sad: I know I am practically blind right now...but that does not look like 8 ounces at all. Not even close.
compared to qhemet, oyin and curl junkie old jars nothing looks like a real 8oz.:lol:

Back