Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Just catching up....

@Charz hope you have safe surgery and a speedy recovery

Just got KOMAZA's email - The sale is 20% off December 15. Free shipping with $65 purchase or more. COUPON CODE YES

Received Sallybeauty.com order and Curlmart.com's Miss Jessie's order today.

Off to make my list for komazahaircare.com

Well...My Doorbell just Rang.:yay:

I got my 2nd Order from "As I Am Naturally".

I got a Hair Milk, the Double Butter and the Coconut Co-Washing Cleansing Conditioner.

My Hydratherma Naturals Also came.

WOOT! WOOT!:woot:

*no buy no buy no buy no buy no buy*

i will lurk on the ASIAN site, though. :look:

I have not done small twists in a while and I really like how these are looking so far. I dont like the way that the ORS bottle is made...it needs some sort of spiggot(sp) or pump. Either that or put it in a jar.

Last edited:
:look: No, the site says they ship orders out within 24 hrs of receiving payment. You didn't get a shipping notice yet?? I got mine quick.

La, what you get from Hairveda???? :look:

I got the almond glaze and the gt butter, those were the only things in stock or i would have gotten more.

I keep smelling my kbn butters, they smell really good. And the consistancy looks like sunshines old sunshine, i can't wait to try them.

speaking of sunshine, i have been using it almost everyday and am back in love. her second batch that i got sucked but the first and this one is amazing.

Ladies im going to step out early tonight. The roads aren't all the way clean so i still have to take my time. Talk to yall tomorrow.

HV Vatika Frosting is definately 8 oz. I love that stuff. I don't think I would pay more than $5 either though

I just came back from a meeting and decided to walk outside instead of through the halls. Almost busted my butt out there. It's snowing sideways, lightly though, but the parking lot is getting very slippery.

I hope my BFH comes this week. And my shipping notice from BJ.......

Charz- I'll keep you in prayer. Wishing you a speedy recovery and a small scar.

Just finsihed rinsing out my DC. Hair is soft and strong. It was starting to drip so I had to rinse it out. I think I'll do it again on Thursday but not as much protein.

Trying to decide what to twist with. I'm going to do some medium sized twist since I'm not going to wear them long.

Hmp. :rolleyes:

I Ain't Using Nothin' but that HARD CRUSTY Acai Butta':look: :nono: :lol:

T, it probably was not mix enough, put some oils in it and whip it with hand or blender:lachen: I know you don't want too but it seems to be grainy and not mix well. I don't know what/where the grains come from.

BSS has 20% today and yesterday. Got Joico Reconst., but I think I'm going to go back and get more...

Uhhh I think Nexxus changed their formula, I feel a waxy residue on my hair/fingers after I rinse it out. I'm pissed, I bought two huge bottles of this.

Good Morning Ladies, it's cold cold. La hope you made it home safe.

I'm looking for some hair accessories to enhance the buns for the winter, I've research some of the sites here but looking for ez combs, not the one they sell in the packs but creative ones with rhinestones, beads, etc. I have ebay bid for set of 10 any other ideas? I'll probably stalk the malls since it holidays alot of kiosk vendors out there.

Did a cowash with ayurveda powder last night because hair was frizzy but it still itch I probably need another shampoo but since I have class tonight it will have to wait. Well that it for hair boring:lachen:

Good morning ladies, thanks l i made it ok. Nothing much up with me, im going to baggy my ends and spray my scalp with my spritz. I don't know if something is coming today, yall know usps doesn't update until it reaches your door.

Nice Hurr Charz!:grin: Really Purty.:grin:

Hey all. Still got problems with my keyboard. Tryna' work on getting it fixed. Limited key use, so I'm prolly soundin' crazy!:lol:

Just rubbed on some MT & some Hydratherma. Wiggin' It (of course).

It's 10 degrees.:blush:

Back