Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Is anyone gonna get some Ori on New Years when she has a sale??? :look:

ETA: Did I just see a banner for a site called The N word???
What!!! No way.

Brownie, I am going to start spraying a little extra green tea and keratin and see if I like those results. It makes my hair so silky and bouncy.

I know I'm late.

My hair goals for 2011 is BSL/MBL they are nearly the same thing for me since I'm so tall. I want to be able to get rid of all the heat damage in the front so my bangs will only about chin length stretch. I want to have my hair nearly if not all one length, which is really close. I want to keep my ends up and my hair/scalp healthy. Continue to PS during the winter with either twists or curlformers (my rollersetting skills sux). In the summer be more adventurous with my styles without causing a set back. Dust/trim twice a year using the twist method (no more heat for me).

My stash goals are simple. Use up what I have only repurchase my faves/staples. I won't buy any new lines and when I do buy anything it will be during a sale. I think I have a good idea of what products I like and will stick with those in 2012. I won't give myself an amount to spend on products but I will stick to a larger budget that will let me treat myself when the sales occur. I'm doing leg one of No Buy in 2011.

What!!! No way.

Brownie, I am going to start spraying a little extra green tea and keratin and see if I like those results. It makes my hair so silky and bouncy.

M, I swear I saw that! It flashed away before I could read the whole thing. I'll have to look out for it.

Yes, I definitely notice a big difference when I add a little more spray. The last 2 washes I sprayed a little more all over when I had about 20 minutes left under the dryer. :grin: Let me know how it works!! :yep:

My goal for next year:
make it to BSL
I want to clear out my stash, all of the stuff that doesn't work.

I have my staples:
elucence
Kenra

I will find a couple of others, my next line is goldwell. We'll see how that works.

I just finished looking through my pics from various times during my hair journey, and gosh I feel like I've gone through about 50 million heads of hair. The hair on my head now is not the same hair from when I started 3 years ago.....heck it's barely the same hair from last year. Thinking about all the different times I've cut, if it weren't for those, I'd be WL or beyond by now.

That dry braid-out I did earlier with the Hair Dew, it came out so pretty. But unfortunately my hair got snowed on when I was getting in and out of my car on my way to work. So the moisture from the snow has my hair kinda huge right now, but it's so soft.

Good morning ladies, its freezing out. School was canceled today so i get to rest earlier. Im going to moisturize with the dew and seal with softning serum. My hair is still soft from wash day but i want to keep my moisture up, between the cold and the dry heat of the house. I think every two days moisturizing will be good. Out of my 3 packages coming kbn is the only one showing it will be here today. Hairveda and fleurzty will probably be here tomorrow.

:cold:Mornin' Ladies....Just checking in before I attempt to enter the Elements. SNOW Errrrwhere!:blush:

I just did a little MT/Hydratherma Application and will slip on my Rug.

Man that thing keeps your head warm.:lol:

Will try to finish a few things this wash week, either during the wash or one of my Daily Moisturizers!

Well, let me get this Party Started. :nono:

Enjoy Your Day!:grin:

:cold:Mornin' Ladies....Just checking in before I attempt to enter the Elements. SNOW Errrrwhere!:blush:

I just did a little MT/Hydratherma Application and will slip on my Rug.

Man that thing keeps your head warm.:lol:

Will try to finish a few things this wash week, either during the wash or one of my Daily Moisturizers!

Well, let me get this Party Started. :nono:

Enjoy Your Day!:grin:

Sorry i missed you t, be careful and drive safely.

I'm going under the knife on the 23rd for my knee. How long do big cornrows last? I'm off for 3 weeks.

I hope you have a speedy recovery! As far as the cornrows, I'm not sure. Maybe medium sized cornrows would last a bit longer? I'm assuming you're wanting to keep them in during the 3 weeks that you will be off?

I think im gonna try aubrey organics gpb next.
For my goals next yr, i wanna try to retain as much growth as possible. I'm not really concerned about inches because my hair grows slowly so ill be happy if i can retain the growth my hair is capable of achieving.
I really wanna have product staples also. I feel like there isn't really anything that I love or could live w/o

I hope you have a speedy recovery! As far as the cornrows, I'm not sure. Maybe medium sized cornrows would last a bit longer? I'm assuming you're wanting to keep them in during the 3 weeks that you will be off?

Thanks!

Yup! I might just put in twists. I havn't done them in months tho, they take too long to do since my hair is longer. Anyways cornrows make my scalp dry.

I'm going under the knife on the 23rd for my knee. How long do big cornrows last? I'm off for 3 weeks.

Be careful and have a safe recovery. My dd had acl repair this summer, she had pt for 6 months. Hopefully you won't be on crutches and can get around.

Thanks! How long was she on crutches for?

They don't play, she had surgery on 8th July, pt the next day. She was on clutches for 2 weeks, still in brace. They wanted us to go to pt 3x a week but I couldn't manage that so we did 2x a week.

My backup glasses broke in half this morning....I cant see 6 inches in front of me and the soonest I can "be seen" to even get a prescription is mid March:wallbash:.I already have a migraine for being without them for just 2 hours, so how the heck am I supposed to make it to March. I am so pissed off right now I just want to slap some conditioner on my head and go back to bed...but then part of m wants to go out and buy something. Only thing is I cant see so how the heck will I get there.

My backup glasses broke in half this morning....I cant see 6 inches in front of me and the soonest I can "be seen" to even get a prescription is mid March:wallbash:.I already have a migraine for being without them for just 2 hours, so how the heck am I supposed to make it to March. I am so pissed off right now I just want to slap some conditioner on my head and go back to bed...but then part of m wants to go out and buy something. Only thing is I cant see so how the heck will I get there.

39 Dollar Glasses.com Discount Prices on High Quality Eyeglasses and Sunglasses Online.

Wishing you a quick recovery, I get my hair cornrowed (approximately 20 cornrows) every 4 weeks. They look pretty decent for the first 3 weeks but they really do need to be done by week 4.

On the rare occasion I may leave it for 5 weeks like I am currently as I will get them done the weekend before Christmas but they are pretty fuzzy,

I remember a couple of years ago when my cornrows were looking pretty rough, a guy where I used to work said to me one day when "Make up your mind Rosalind, cornrows or afro - you can't do both" :lachen: :look:

I just got 2 packages today. kbn and hairveda, my stuff is frozen. Going to let it sit and thaw out. I also got a notice for my doo doo drops.

I really want Hairveda's Vatika Frosting, but I already have some regular coconut oil and a bottle of Vatika Oil. I mean, if I wanted I could just mix some birthday cake fragrance oil with the regular coconut oil to make it similar to Hairveda's.

Somebody talk me out of wanting this stuff. Is it worth it?

I just canceled my camden gray order. I love avocado butter but i can use dh's i only need a small amount. My other oils aren't finished yet so i decided to use those up first. I have ordered enough butters that i don't need anymore. I want to keep my stash small and i have a little variety so that's ok with me. The only thing i will get until i can't find them anymore is my suave and that will be every now and then I have a good stash growing and hopefully when it finally runs out i can find another cheap conditioner to replace it. Come 2011 i will be in saving mode.

I really want Hairveda's Vatika Frosting, but I already have some regular coconut oil and a bottle of Vatika Oil. I mean, if I wanted I could just mix some birthday cake fragrance oil with the regular coconut oil to make it similar to Hairveda's.

Somebody talk me out of wanting this stuff. Is it worth it?
I really like HV vatika frosting. I don't really like coconut oil on my hair but I mostly use vatika frosting on my face.

ok lets try this again. i co washed today with curl junkie cleansing conditioner(dont see the hype. the peppermint in it made my hair frizzy), then i conditioner with the curl junkie strengthening conditioner and i really like this. but because its thin i used half the bottle. then i detangled with ouidad double comb and i love this. detangling was so easy.

then i twisted in smaller twists(still medium sized, just smaller than i had on saturday) using dew, olive oil and bee mine curly butter.

I decided to take my hair out. Even with the scalp breathing I have the itchies.

I'm doing a HOT, the cowash with moistpro. I bought stuff to make a protein treatment using Jasmine's A&S as a base then yogurt, egg, coconut milk, liquid amino acids, and maybe something else. I'll let this sit if my hair is too stiff i'll do a quick cowash with something to make it manageable for twisting.

Back