Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I added the pic two posts up

It all looks smooshed to one side. Is it Cold? What will it look like when it's at Room Temperature?

Hard to tell. What's the consistency of the product? Will it even out once it's Room Temp?

Regardless, I would e-mail or CALL Curlmart 1-800 and tell them that my product is defective etc..... & whatever ASAP. :yep:

Do it Now!:look:

yup. its cold here. but even if its settles, it doesnt look like it would still be full jar (to me). I just sent them an email.

It all looks smooshed to one side. Is it Cold? What will it look like when it's at Room Temperature?

Hard to tell. What's the consistency of the product? Will it even out once it's Room Temp?

Regardless, I would e-mail or CALL Curlmart 1-800 and tell them that my product is defective etc..... & whatever ASAP. :yep:

Do it Now!:look:

Oyin's products are packaged by hand. I can assure you that all of your product is there. It's weighed twice. once by the bottlers and second by staff.

that whipped pudding looks delicious :lick:. I can feel my PJ kicking in. Is it bad that i lurk this thread for ideas on new products to buy?:blush:

View attachment 100998

Im going to post a pic here and ladies, please reply. I just received and opened my whipped pudding from oyin. It looks like some of it is missing...I didnt receive a full jar (according to my eyes). please reply and let me know!

ETA: the pic is attached

No, that is a full jar - often times, Oyin products shift in transit, and when companies put product in the jars to the brim, that is actually more than what the oz says. I just got my Shine and Define and it's the same way, but if I knock the side of it and it evens out on top, it comes up to where the lid starts, which is usually the correct amount.

thanks ladies!!! Ill let her know not to send another jar.

Ooh, sorry I'm late!!! :ohwell:

I just got my Hair Dew and I think it's going to be the shiz! I used my Jessicurl Confident Coils today, which was a little drying and my hair was a little stiff, so I applied it on top and it MELTED into my hair. :lick: Can't wait to test it out tomorrow on fresh hair.

Ooh, sorry I'm late!!! :ohwell:

I just got my Hair Dew and I think it's going to be the shiz! I used my Jessicurl Confident Coils today, which was a little drying and my hair was a little stiff, so I applied it on top and it MELTED into my hair. :lick: Can't wait to test it out tomorrow on fresh hair.

Elle is this a promotional product or are they keeping it? I don't want to get hooked on something that will go away.

yup. its cold here. but even if its settles, it doesnt look like it would still be full jar (to me). I just sent them an email.
when you go to the oyin store to get it everything is full to the top., yours does not look like that. but it could just be settled to one side, idk. what i do know is that the last order of my oyin from curl mart has been weird:look: and i love curlmart but i wont purchase my oyin from them again.

La I have the gel , leave in and hair butter from koils by nature for over 6 months and they are all still fine and I don't keep hair stuff in my fridge.

Elle is this a promotional product or are they keeping it? I don't want to get hooked on something that will go away.

It's new, but I haven't heard anything about it being promo and I don't see why they wouldn't keep it unless everyone hated it immensely (which I doubt would evah happen!). They don't have a creamy leave-in in their line up unless you count the Honey Hemp.

i hope i love the honey doo when i get it. i love leave ins and it would do me some good to be able to get almost everything i need at the oyin store.
now if they had a strong protein that would be all i need.

Did you all decide on a no-buy or buy less starting in 2011?
im certain i will be buying and trying less. i have a few pounds of some butters so i can make my own moisturizers, or melt them and add to conditioners, or use as pre poo.
but i know i will continue to use oyin, giovanni, bee mine, aphogee shampoo and that might be all.

Back