Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I'm up! I was check thinking everyone said MHC shelf life is short but on what? Since they keep it all out at the store.

I don't know how short it is but she doesn't use preservatives and i think she added water to all of her products. Essential oils are not stable preservatives. Is there water on you ingredient lists? I think she just did this recently.

I don't know how short it is but she doesn't use preservatives and i think she added water to all of her products. Essential oils are not stable preservatives. Is there water on you ingredient lists? I think she just did this recently.

La, yes the conditioner and leave it. So I'll put those up, they are small so I won't have them long anyway.

Its horrible outside, i went to start my car before the temp gets too low, and i was like f that car, i couldn't see anything and its right next to the house.:nono:

I got my Dew!!! *squeals* It smells awesome, just like the burnt sugar pomade. I like the texture of it too, I rubbed some between my fingers. I'm so hoping this could become a staple and that they start selling it in the 32oz.

I got my Dew!!! *squeals* It smells awesome, just like the burnt sugar pomade. I like the texture of it too, I rubbed some between my fingers. I'm so hoping this could become a staple and that they start selling it in the 32oz.

I hope it works for you, i love it.

Well everyone gone, don't know why I'm up oh caffeine. Mkd I thought about another protein conditioner very moisturizer and easy to get locally Aubrey GPB and I think white camilla has protein.

Priss, just watch your tutorial, very nice and detail. I can't find any makeup that don't make me itch yet (eczema) but I probably would not get both eyes even made. You are so pretty!

I'm up! I was check thinking everyone said MHC shelf life is short but on what? Since they keep it all out at the store.
She uses water and food items such as coconut milk in some of her products but there are no adequate preservatives.:nono: I'll send you a PM

Well everyone gone, don't know why I'm up oh caffeine. Mkd I thought about another protein conditioner very moisturizer and easy to get locally Aubrey GPB and I think white camilla has protein.

Priss, just watch your tutorial, very nice and detail. I can't find any makeup that don't make me itch yet (eczema) but I probably would not get both eyes even made. You are so pretty!

Aubrey GPB & their BGA Hair Rescue Mask are my staple protein conditioners. The white camilla is protein free, great moisturising conditioner but shame about the smell :look:

Have you tried mineral make up. I don't wear make up but if I did I would try this :)

She uses water and food items such as coconut milk in some of her products but there are no adequate preservatives.:nono: I'll send you a PM

I'm glad that I did not buy alot or large items because I don't watch for expiration dates or have time too either. The two items with water are small so I might get 2 treatment out of the reconstructor. thanks!

I don't understand why natural hair vendors don't want to use them. Everyone don't want to use them for fear of having bad chemicals. I don't know of anyone that dies, or loss hair using preservatives imo. Heck all of us been using them all our life.

I just set up for my HSA and I thought it would be a good idea to do an allotment for clothes/makeup/jewelry. So I did $100 bucks a pay period.

I just set up for my HSA and I thought it would be a good idea to do an allotment for clothes/makeup/jewelry. So I did $100 bucks a pay period.

That is a good idea charz, so you will already have it set aside.

Morning ladies, its cold as hell out, i really don't want to go to work tonight.

Thanks for all the protein suggestions ladies!

I have plenty of moisturizing DC. I am going to pick up a few protein cons.

Good morning! It's cold like what and raining like a btch out there. I hope it lets up by the time I have to go to work.

I didn't do my hair, either. It looks nice and fresh still so I should be good.

Hey Ladies I am up. It's raining really bad here too.:blush:

Suppose to turn into SNOW by Morning.:rolleyes:

Just rubbed on some Mega-Tek. Will be using MT Straight this week.:yep:

Hey Ladies I am up. It's raining really bad here too.:blush:

Suppose to turn into SNOW by Morning.:rolleyes:

Just rubbed on some Mega-Tek. Will be using MT Straight this week.:yep:
I'm starting an MT/OCT regimen next yr. Do you use it every day or every other day? And do you use it wks at a time or wk on, wk off? I know. So many questions....LOL.

It's nice and sunny today. Was in the 60s yesterday and expected to be in the high 50s today. But tonight it's gonna be in the 20s:cry2:

But at least I have my new silk-lined hooded scarf to keep my head and ears warm when I go out tomorrow....LOL.

I'm starting an MT/OCT regimen next yr. Do you use it every day or every other day? And do you use it wks at a time or wk on, wk off? I know. So many questions....LOL.

I try to use it for about 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. It kinda makes my scalp 'tender' so that's why I take a break.:yep:

I think I'm good right now on Products. Now I need to focus on Health/Growth/Retention during these Winter Months.:yep:

I will wait to see what kinda' Sale Komaza has on the 15th and if I get something.:perplexed

I think I'm good right now on Products. Now I need to focus on Health/Growth/Retention during these Winter Months.:yep:

I will wait to see what kinda' Sale Komaza has on the 15th and if I get something.:perplexed

Im good too t, i haven't changed my mind again. Im done for the year.

This is a list of who i will buy from next year

oyin
hairveda
kbn-maybe have to try her stuff but she always has some kind of sale
fleurtzy- also have to try her stuff but ive seen nothing but good reviews.

That's it nobody else, no new vendors next year.

Qhemet
Hairveda
Kinky Curly/Whole Foods
Redken
Vitaglo

Not going to be doing much today. We are out of the blizzard warning and have been cleaning up this morning. I would love to call in but i got a week and a few days until vacation so im going to stick it out.

Its snowing here just a bit. Its freezing out. Tomorrow is supposed to be really cold, in the teens. I hope it stops rain/snowing so it doesn't ice up out there.

Back