Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I'll prolly rinse this Henna out around Noon (EST). Using VO5 Moisture Milks for the Rinse Out.

May use up 1 Bottle *at least i hope so*:ohwell: between rinsing out both Henna & Indigo:yep:

I killed my VO5 stash washing out henna and ayurvedic powders. VO5 is ok to co-wash but oil rinses and ayurvedic powders kicks VO5 to the curb. Line the bottles up because you might need two :look:

hi ladies.
i washed my hair last night with the hotel shampoo because i was so excited to get my hair back to how its supposed to be. so then i came home this morning because it was freezing in the hotel so i just left lol. i think i threw away my ORS mayo so i just shampooed with aphogee and then conditioned for about 30 minutes with a cap using curl junkie repair me. then i detangled with it and let me just say that while my hair did not feel strong like i thought it would this conditioner detangled like a dream and my hair was SOFT.
then i dried my hair in a towel and then i put on a little dew and evoo and then twisted for the week using sunshine. so i wont have to do my hair tomorrow.
i have no heat damage. and i will probably never wear my hair straight again.

hi ladies.
i washed my hair last night with the hotel shampoo because i was so excited to get my hair back to how its supposed to be. so then i came home this morning because it was freezing in the hotel so i just left lol. i think i threw away my ORS mayo so i just shampooed with aphogee and then conditioned for about 30 minutes with a cap using curl junkie repair me. then i detangled with it and let me just say that while my hair did not feel strong like i thought it would this conditioner detangled like a dream and my hair was SOFT.
then i dried my hair in a towel and then i put on a little dew and evoo and then twisted for the week using sunshine. so i wont have to do my hair tomorrow.

Did you go to the Office Party?:look:

I killed my VO5 stash washing out henna and ayurvedic powders. VO5 is ok to co-wash but oil rinses and ayurvedic powders kicks VO5 to the curb. Line the bottles up because you might need two :look:

Girl.....Yeah, that's really easy to do.:grin:

I had about 30-40 bottles between VO5, Suave Coconut, White Rain.:yep:

My Stash is dwindling.....:look:

:dance7:Shoot! I wanna know if Che went to that Party!
hey T.
yea i went. it was very nice. all the women recognized me and said how nice i looked out of my uniform. but the men were like "dont i know you from somewhere":lachen: i was like ummmm yea lmao. this one guy was like whoa you should come to work everyday outside of your uniform lol. it was really nice.
on to the good part. the food was REALLY GOOD:grin: thats all i really went for. you know them rich folks do it up with the food:lol:
and one guy was dancing his *** off i mean he was getting it. i was surprised at how he moved. he was doing salsa and was turning and dipping and everything lol. i was watching from the dessert table:lachen::lachen:

hey T.
yea i went. it was very nice. all the women recognized me and said how nice i looked out of my uniform.
but the men were like "dont i know you from somewhere":lachen: i was like ummmm yea lmao. this one guy was like whoa you should come to work everyday outside of your uniform lol. it was really nice.
on to the good part. the food was REALLY GOOD:grin: thats all i really went for. you know them rich folks do it up with the food:lol:
and one guy was dancing his *** off i mean he was getting it. i was surprised at how he moved. he was doing salsa and was turning and dipping and everything lol. i was watching from the dessert table:lachen::lachen:

Glad you had a Good Time Che.:grin:

How'd your hair, make-up and outfit look.:yep:

I wouldn't be caught dead there. I got off at the capitol heights metro station once, looked around and got right back on the train. Popeyes was not worth it.
girl who you telling??? its like that area just screams STAAAYYYY AWAY:lachen::lachen: if someone i know needs to get dropped off over there i dont stop the car, they just gotta jump out:lol:.
(im lying. i dont go over there period so they aint gotta jump)

hi ladies.

:yep: Now that I am natural I realize that wearing my hair straight isnt all that important to me.

Glad you had a Good Time Che.:grin:

How'd your hair, make-up and outfit look.:yep:
my dress was nice. an all black dress that was mesh see through at the top with black dots. my friend gave me a mesh short sleave jacket to wear over it which matched the dress perfectly. we went to neiman marcus to get our makeup done.
my hair looked good monday, tuesday and wednesday but thurday and friday it was a poofy mess. we are supposed to wear our hair up at work so even though i was curling it at night, the ponytail just messed it up:nono:

my dress was nice. an all black dress that was mesh see through at the top with black dots. my friend gave me a mesh short sleave jacket to wear over it which matched the dress perfectly. we went to neiman marcus to get our makeup done.
my hair looked good monday, tuesday and wednesday but thurday and friday it was a poofy mess. we are supposed to wear our hair up at work so even though i was curling it at night, the ponytail just messed it up:nono:

Glad everything worked out well Che.:yep: And Glad you had Fun Times.:yep:

Che glad to hear you had a blast and that outfit you described sounds like it was a winner.

I received my packages from SSI and DB yesterday so I'm just waiting for HV.
I got a full size of the new curling cream and I used it to do my twists.
They are plump and shiny but the true test for me will be the twist out so I will reserve judgement till then.

thanx yall.

i forgot to mention i came home to my hv acai conditioner. the smell isnt as sweet as i thought it would be but oh well. cant wait to use it.

and so far i love curl junkie repair me. my hair was so soft. its one of those conditioners that foam.

Have Indigo in. Will leave-in until about 4:00-5:00 and then will steam with Jasmines.:ohwell:

Used up 1 Pack of Indigo. I have 2 Back-ups.:grin:

Will use up this VO5 and possibly the Jasmines.

I have another Co-Wash left in the Ori O Golden Jojoba Hydrating.:yep:

thanx yall.

i forgot to mention i came home to my hv acai conditioner. the smell isnt as sweet as i thought it would be but oh well. cant wait to use it.

and so far i love curl junkie repair me. my hair was so soft. its one of those conditioners that foam.

Did you get a Shipping Notice?:look:

............:blush:

No, it isn't. I don't think we mentioned the 'Scent'.:spinning:

Hey ladies!

I mixed up they kimmay leave in and air dried last night, I thought it would be a mess but my hair is shiny and feels good. I used JBCO instead of regular. We will see in 2 months, that is really the test. I am 1 week post but it does feel soft and moist.

I finally went up the way to the bss with all the natural online products and came back with mother load. I've never spend that much on hair product at one time but knew I as saving because there is no shipping charge.:yay:

I got things never tried but hey that what PJ do, MHC was 40% off

MHC whipped soy hair jelly
MHC Honey/horsetail reconstructor
MHC Aloe vera leave in
MHC Honey bee sweet scalp exfoliator

Darcy herbal leave in
Hydratherma hair growth oil
Hydartherma amno deep conditioning

CJ smoothing lotion
CJ coffee coco curl creme
CJ Hibiscus/banana leave in conditioner

Now wait on BFH I'm good for a while.

Che im glad you had a good time, and ltown that is a good haul. Just got up from my nap and will rinse this dc out in a bit. I got my shipping notice already from boutique de fleurzty and i just ordered this morning. That is what im talking about fast service. Im ready to lay down again lmao, its started to snow and its dreary out. Makes me tired.

Hey ladies!

Che, I am glad you had fun at the party.

Ltown, that is a nice haul!

I have decided that when I use protein conditioners and reconstuctors, I will not be following up with a moisture conditioner, it seems to defeat the purpose. Anyway, I used SSI okra last night and rollerset and my hair came out really good. I will definately buy the okra again, its a really nice protein con.

WOW! Ltown!:shocked:

Sounds Nice!:thumbsup: (Wish I coulda' been there with you:look:).

I :heart: MHC! And I want a few more Hydratherma Naturals.:lick:

(And not to hafta' worry about Shipping)....it woulda' been Onnnnnn:lol:

Still have my Indigo in. May rinse out in another hour.:ohwell:

I think i will go rinse this dc out now. Or it will be in my head all night. I can't wait to get all my stuff and get it organized.

Hey ladies!

Che, I am glad you had fun at the party.

Ltown, that is a nice haul!

I have decided that when I use protein conditioners and reconstuctors, I will not be following up with a moisture conditioner, it seems to defeat the purpose. Anyway, I used SSI okra last night and rollerset and my hair came out really good. I will definately buy the okra again, its a really nice protein con.

Mkd, I only use moisturizing conditioner after hard core protein like Nexxus emergence.

This Indigo is looking good under this plastic.:grin:

I can't wait to Steam & Finish. I wonder if I got any packages today?

Will hafta' check my mail later after my hair dries.:look:

I wonder if my ButtersnBars "Grow my Hair" Arrived? Or maybe my Njoi Healthy Hair Butta'? Or my BFH?

Shoot! I want a package:lol:

This Indigo is looking good under this plastic.:grin:

I can't wait to Steam & Finish. I wonder if I got any packages today?

Will hafta' check my mail later after my hair dries.:look:

I wonder if my ButtersnBars "Grow my Hair" Arrived? Or maybe my Njoi Healthy Hair Butta'? Or my BFH?

Shoot! I want a package:lol:

You are funny:lol: waiting on packages. I can't sit that long with henna or indigo maybe that why it don't work right.

Hey yall, using the honey bee doo on fresh loose hair made a big difference. I love this stuff, hands down the best leave in i ever used. It gave me moisture, slip, shine and smoothness, got my colochas all right together, so glad i got a bigger size. I have tried many a leave in and this takes the cake, the mixtress put her foot in this. The only issue that i may have is getting it all out the bottle, i haven't used much and i had to shake it hard and squeeze. I think it would be better in a jar, i will leave it upside down and see how it does that way.

Now on to the sm dc, it completely absorbed into my hair and rinsed clean. My hair was soft and strong. Its a bit heavy for every week. It will better suit me when i clarify because i will need that extra moisture. I like it and will keep it in rotation, it will last me forever so i won't have to get more anytime soon. Thanks again ms.b.

Ok, I obviously need to get the hair dew. I have not seen one bad review. It may be able to replace KBB for me!

Hey, T! Thanks!!! What is that DC looking like? Have you used it yet?

Ltown, have you ever used the MHC Scalp Exfoliator before?

Back