Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

I'm kinda' likin' this Acai Butter as a Skin Moisturizer.:yep:

That's all it's good for IMO.:rolleyes: Too Hard & Grainy.:ohwell:

T, I got my Acai butter the other day. It has the same consistency as Jasmine's Unrefined Whipped Shea Butter, IMO. I plan to use it on my skin, also. My sis came by the other day and took some.

I don't remember?:ohwell:

I just know that Njoi has that wonderful Coconut Acai Pomade that is to die for.:lick:

I thought this Butter would be alot smoother than it was/is. Instead of hard & grainy. I'll use it up tho'.:ohwell:

I had ordered some body creams (that I really wanted) from HSN and sent them all back because Imma hafta' use this instead. Not one of my smartest purchases.:spinning:

If/When I Spend Money, I want it to be worth my while.:look:
If I were into 'mixing' it would probably work great mixed with something.:sad:

I was looking at the site, you got it at wholesupplies? I don't see anything about hair but lips and the ingredient don't wow me either. Well at least you can still use it. Butters don't work for my hair even my aloe vera/almond mix, just oils for me.

Pom, La you both mix, I need to make some aloe vera butter into liquid or hair milks?

Hey! Girl.....I was thinking Fab (or mk):lol: And Ltown...........:lol:

They ALL gots the Hook-Up.:look:

Some vendors are getting a bit ridiculous with their shipping. I find myself more and more clearing out my carts cuz the shipping is too much. I might have to start making runs to NYC to get stuff. *suckinmyteef*

So, what are everyone's hair goals for next year??? Hair goals and stash goals...

I would like to get near BSL by the end of 11.

I would like to use up my current stash by the end of 11.

I would like to learn how to flattwist, 3 strand twist and cornrow.

I was looking at the site, you got it at wholesupplies? I don't see anything about hair but lips and the ingredient don't wow me either. Well at least you can still use it. Butters don't work for my hair even my aloe vera/almond mix, just oils for me.

Pom, La you both mix, I need to make some aloe vera butter into liquid or hair milks?

L i haven't tried hair milks, you would probably have to add water and a preservative. You have btms and pathanol right?

aloe vera butter, some oils, purified water, btms, pathanol, preservative. But i don't know the ratios.

Imma send you something too, when I get something to ship it in.:look: *lemme go look*:look:

I hope I can use it. Did you use it yet? :perplexed

I can't be pullin' out no hair:blush:
ive only used it on my hair when it was straight. i used it to smooth the hair before i rolled it. i liked it. i generally like paddle brushes so this is good so far.

T, I got my Acai butter the other day. It has the same consistency as Jasmine's Unrefined Whipped Shea Butter, IMO. I plan to use it on my skin, also. My sis came by the other day and took some.

Hmp.:look: I wish she woulda' came by here and took some of this right here.:rolleyes: ........:lol:

Where'd you order yours from Ms. B?

yall know if yall need something and the local store has it i would pick it up for yall. aint no thang but a chicken wang.

Some vendors are getting a bit ridiculous with their shipping. I find myself more and more clearing out my carts cuz the shipping is too much. I might have to start making runs to NYC to get stuff. *suckinmyteef*

..................:lol: I know that's right.

Girl....Yous a Nut!:lol:

To those in this thread only i have a few items to swap.

kckt- full never used
aohc- it was hard to decide on this one but for any moisture issue suave has taken care of me. About 95% full

ghee- less than half full

I keep my products very clean. I would like to trade for hairveda- gt butter, almond glaze or whipped baggy cream, butter cream or body oil. They do not have to be equal value they can be less. I don't use products fast so it doesn't matter to me.

Hmp. *scratches chin* well...from the same place? :look:

Maybe I was thinking it would be more "creamier" like WSP Green Tea & Horsetail Butters.

Those are totally Creamy:lick:
i just looked at my acai butter and it looks grainy but does not feel it. if i mix it with an oil it would be dreamy. esp. since its purple:lachen:

L i haven't tried hair milks, you would probably have to add water and a preservative. You have btms and pathanol right?

aloe vera butter, some oils, purified water, btms, pathanol, preservative. But i don't know the ratios.

La, don't have btms yet:blush: but it's been on my wish list. If I can't make anything I'll use up on the skin. I was surprise but aloevera butter makes my skins feel soft. thanks

i just looked at my acai butter and it looks grainy but does not feel it. if i mix it with an oil it would be dreamy. esp. since its purple:lachen:

IA: It melts really good when you rub it in your hands, but it's just not something I will put on my hair as is.:ohwell:

I think for me, it's best on my Skin.

Che: What do you think about the Acai Phyto Berry Conditioner? I guess I shoulda' told you it doesn't smell fruity at all.:perplexed

It will be a great Balancer of Protein/Moisture like AO GBP.:yep:

To those in this thread only i have a few items to swap.

kckt- full never used
aohc- it was hard to decide on this one but for any moisture issue suave has taken care of me. About 95% full

ghee- less than half full

I keep my products very clean. I would like to trade for hairveda- gt butter, almond glaze or whipped baggy cream, butter cream or body oil. They do not have to be equal value they can be less. I don't use products fast so it doesn't matter to me.

La, I don't have any hv but little almond glaze I brought from someone in the exchange. I just started using it and it not too bad for shine. There is nothing else but HV you want? I don't have big list like :blush: T!

La, I don't have any hv but little almond glaze I brought from someone in the exchange. I just started using it and it not too bad for shine. There is nothing else but HV you want? I don't have big list like :blush: T!

No l i really don't want to try anything new.

Back