Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Hey, T! Thanks!!! What is that DC looking like? Have you used it yet?

Ltown, have you ever used the MHC Scalp Exfoliator before?

Girl....:look: That's that ButtersnBars Masque:look: Clay?:blush:

I kept waiting on Che to try it.:lol:

EllePixie says it's pretty nice:grin:

I can't wait to try it. Glad it arrived....:yep:

*read up on it on BnB website. Sounds really good.:yep:

Almost finished with my Hair. (All day long for 2 Strands of Hurr:lol:)

Anyway, I did manage to use up:

1 Pkg. of Indigo
1 16 ounce of Jasmine A&S
1 Tube of Alba Botanica L-I*
*started to pull out BFH Desert Drench L-I, but decided to totally finish up the Alba First* will cut the Tube Open next Wash Day, may have 1 more use.

I pulled out a coupla' Jasmine Ultra Nourishings 6 ounce Jars will put them into Rotation. Want to use them up. I have so much Jasmine.:look:

I think I'll try that ButtersnBars DC next week when I wash. The ingredients sound good.

Later tonight, I think I'll do a nice HOT and then DC with some BFH.

I'm really looking forward to using up a bunch of stuff.:grin:

Once the Holiday Sales are over, I'll be back on the Grind of getting rid of stuff.:look:

I need to get back into my MHC Stash. I've gifted out a coupla' those so it isn't bad.:ohwell:

I will rotate the MHC So Deep w/Jasmine's Ultra Nourishing starting next Wash Day.:yep:

Will keep working on using stuff up until End of Year. Will finish up Ori O next wash day and will start on a Bottle of Oyin Honey Hemp to Co-Wash.:yep:

Hey ladies done laid down again lmao, just dozing. Not up to much of anything else. East coast ladies what we are getting will be your way soon.

Yeah, you're right La. We are supposed to get very very cold weather here tomorrow. We don't get snow but its supposed to rain and ice up.

ok, so just for fun ladies. I think my next purchases will be the hair dew and a few protein conditioners for deep conditioning. Give me some suggestions please.

Yeah, you're right La. We are supposed to get very very cold weather here tomorrow. We don't get snow but its supposed to rain and ice up.

I just checked my Mail. My Njoi Healthy Hair Butta' Came.:grin:

It's Cold & Raining. We're suppose to get 1-4 inches tomorrow.:perplexed

I think we got 2 to 3 inches so far but it looks like it has stopped. I just don't want to be buried. Mk at first it was 40 and raining then the temp dropped and turned to snow. Its supposed to be windy and -32 by tomorrow, the roads are a mess also.:nono:

ok, so just for fun ladies. I think my next purchases will be the hair dew and a few protein conditioners for deep conditioning. Give me some suggestions please.

SheScentIt Fortifying
Hairveda Methi Stuff
MyHoneyChild Honey&Horsetail Reconstructor
Curl Junkie *can't think of the name*
Lemme See......:look:

Will think about some others....:look:

SheScentIt Fortifying
Hairveda Methi Stuff
MyHoneyChild Honey&Horsetail Reconstructor
Curl Junkie *can't think of the name*
Lemme See......:look:

Will think about some others....:look:
*Fix Intense Hair Treatment*
Mozeke Carrot DC'er
Ori Organics Restorative DC'er
Jasmine Hair Rebuilder
Dudley DRC 28
Dudley Cream Protein
Dudley Hair Rebuilder

*Hey....:look:I'm just throwing stuff out there:lol:

I keep going back and forth with this but i think i will wait for more hairveda until next year. I haven't gotten all my stuff in yet and also they don't open back up until the 20th. I want to be done buying and have everything in by christmas.

And if yall get what we have or more in the east, packages will also be slowed up. Im glad i ordered my stuff today.:yep:

Last edited:
I keep going back and forth with this but i think i will wait for more hairveda until next year. I haven't gotten all my stuff in yet and also they don't open back up until the 20th. I want to be done buying and have everything in by christmas.

The 20th of When?:lol:

Where is My Stuff:look:

I want to have all my Purchasing Done by 12-31:grin:

The 20th of When?:lol:

Where is My Stuff:look:

I want to have all my Purchasing Done by 12-31:grin:

Impatience T, it coming!

Mkd, it depends on what protein you like in your conditioners. I like anything with hydrolyzed protein something and silk. But here some I like:
Giovanni's , WDT, ORS, Jasmine avacodonsilk

Ltown, have you ever used the MHC Scalp Exfoliator before?

Brownie, no I have not and actually never used any of MHC but since it was 40% off I couldn't pass it.

Is anyone waiting on kbb in here? I read on nc they are having a lot of issues and people are not happy. You may have to call them for your order.

As soon as I use up the last of this Njoi Hair Butta' (which should be in a day or 2):look:

I will pull that Mozeke Avacado Hair Cream out and start on that.:yep:

This is a list of who i will buy from next year

oyin
hairveda
kbn-maybe have to try her stuff but she always has some kind of sale
fleurtzy- also have to try her stuff but ive seen nothing but good reviews.

That's it nobody else, no new vendors next year.

Just got my Oyin dew earlier today. This stuff ain't bad, y'all!

I knew lurking in here was good but I gotta bounce before T pushes something else on me :laugh:

mkd, i almost never use moisture after a protein. if i do i just use it to detangle because you are right, moisture for me does defeat the purpose.

T, i dont know why i thought the acai conditioner would smell sweet. i guess the word acai sounds like a sweet fruit or something lol.

mkd, i think you should try giovanni reconstructor and giovanni xtreme.

mkd, i almost never use moisture after a protein. if i do i just use it to detangle because you are right, moisture for me does defeat the purpose.

T, i dont know why i thought the acai conditioner would smell sweet. i guess the word acai sounds like a sweet fruit or something lol.

mkd, i think you should try giovanni reconstructor and giovanni xtreme.

What does it smell like che, acai berry tastes bitter to me, not as bad as cranberry but in that family.

Back