Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Mornin', girls!!! I've been up for hours, hangin' with SO. Its cold as heck outside and we finally got some snow. Just an inch or so, though.

T, have you ever tried the Curl Junkie Honey Butta leave in?

@1st Bolded::kiss2: :lol:
@2nd Bolded: No....I said I wasn't buying anymore L-In's for awhile. It's good ain't it???:rolleyes: :lick:

That's doable for me. I can work with only having 3 DCs open at once. Each conditioner serves a purpose in line with how much moisture I need after a wash cycle. I'll get there. Practice makes perfect, no? LOL...

Yeah, Blue, try to Max-Out at 3 i.e. Moisture, Protein, Balancer.:yep: That really helped me to use up stuff & not alot of jars sitting around 1/2, 1/4, 1/3 used up.

That. Right. There. Was. Bugging. Me.:lol: :nono:

Priss, what eyeshadow are you wearing in your sig???

MAC Expensive Pink on the lid
MAC Texture in the crease
MAC Antiqued blended in the outer crease to add a bit of depth
MAC Dazzlelight as the highlight.

ETA: I think I used MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot as a base, under the Expensive Pink.

MAC Expensive Pink on the lid
MAC Texture in the crease
MAC Antiqued blended in the outer crease to add a bit of depth
MAC Dazzlelight as the highlight.

ETA: I think I used MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot as a base, under the Expensive Pink.

Chile....You be Workin' that Make Up!:lol:

You Be MAC'n Ol' MAC-Daddy:lol:

Serious.....:drool:

Priss, what eyeshadow are you wearing in your sig???

I love it, priss you always look so pretty.

Dcing right now with shea moisture dc (thanks again miss b) its thick like a buttercream, there is no slip but that's ok, i use suave to detangle. It also smells good, i saw on some of the reviews on target that some use it for a moisturizer, its soaks into the hair well, will see how it feels when i rinse it out.

Who lives near capital heights md? Go on over to the post office and tell them to let go of my ish:lol:. They have both my packages there, holding them hostage.

Who lives near capital heights md? Go on over to the post office and tell them to let go of my ish:lol:. They have both my packages there, holding them hostage.

I wouldn't be caught dead there. I got off at the capitol heights metro station once, looked around and got right back on the train. Popeyes was not worth it.

I wouldn't be caught dead there. I got off at the capitol heights metro station once, looked around and got right back on the train. Popeyes was not worth it.

Lawd have mercy, well i have had no other problems getting my stuff so i guess i will be patient:ohwell:.

Maybe it's too accessible:lol: .............:look:

LaColocha: What else from the Line were you interested in trying?

I can't remember what else in the Line got good reviews?:look:

The shea remoisture shampoo i think its called and the shea butter conditioner? They are yellow like the mask. Im going to see how this works out first then i may order the other 2. The dc and the conditioner have similar ingredients.

Did I mention that I like the SSI Pumpkin Defrizzer and the Marula Hemp butter? T, you should try the Marula Hemp. I think you'd like it a lot. I am going to alternate that and the Afrikoko Silky lotion.

Did I mention that I like the SSI Pumpkin Defrizzer and the Marula Hemp butter? T, you should try the Marula Hemp. I think you'd like it a lot. I am going to alternate that and the Afrikoko Silky lotion.

:sad:I had that in my Cart and took it out before hitting Pay Now:perplexed

I don't know why I did that???:look:

Fab sent me DB's New Pumpkin Seed Exlir:lick: Can't wait to try it.

Ot- kids are crazy, dd went to the door with her coat on and her bear wrapped up in a blanket. Im like child where you going? She said my bear is throwing up and im taking him to the hospital.:lol:. I said well you know we have a storm coming, she says oh i forgot i will call papa to take him.

Ot- kids are crazy, dd went to the door with her coat on and her bear wrapped up in a blanket. Im like child where you going? She said my bear is throwing up and im taking him to the hospital.:lol:. I said well you know we have a storm coming, she says oh i forgot i will call papa to take him.

BAAWWWWHAAAAA!:lachen:

How Cute!:grin:

You shoulda' opened the door and said okay:lol:

Girl she probably would have went too. And watch my dad come over and pretend to take the bear to the hospital.:nono::lachen:. She wanted to call dh at work and tell him to come home lmao. Love this child

Girl....She is SERIOUS!:lol:

Tell her he prolly needs to lay down until he feels better:lol:

I'll prolly rinse this Henna out around Noon (EST). Using VO5 Moisture Milks for the Rinse Out.

May use up 1 Bottle *at least i hope so*:ohwell: between rinsing out both Henna & Indigo:yep:

Back