Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

We just got issued our blizzard warning, just great. Does a blizzard always mean a lot of snow? Its high winds so maybe that's it. I don't care about a few inches but when you can't get out the front door then its a problem.

We just got issued our blizzard warning, just great. Does a blizzard always mean a lot of snow? Its high winds so maybe that's it. I don't care about a few inches but when you can't get out the front door then its a problem.

:nono: Its the wind that makes it a blizzard but with your climate, ya'll will probably get a lot of snow with it.

I didn't even remember what I ordered from HV til ya'll brought up the grab bags. I want mine! I got one of each. :look:

What do you want in your grab bags B?

:look:...Buttercreams, NoiNah butter, scented oils, CoCasta, MoistPRO, Whipped Clouds, Methi Setiva, that pH rinse, and that spritz. And I guess some SitriNillah, whipped gelly, and almond glaze to share with ya'll. :yep:

That is not too far away. I will email them about their shipping, i know oyin is a good company but its a little high. I wonder if taxes are included.

Taxes weren't included in my total, surprisingly. The 16oz Dew is $19, and + the 7.15 (USPS) shipping, I was only charged 26.15. But yeah, I would e-mail them.

Mornin ladies, im up early today. I did lay down again last night and slept on and off so its better than staying up. Going to start my hair in a few. Can't wait to try the shea moisture dc it looks really thick.

Good Morning, hey La and Priss we the only one's up? I even went to bed late last night. No hair plans today, but I'm venture to local bss that Che visit and maybe pick up some hot brands MHC and CJ. Need to look for henna too, I'm trying not to buy online and pay for shipping, need to update my spread sheet, clean up the storage for hair and clothes(get that tax write off).

Good Morning, hey La and Priss we the only one's up? I even went to bed late last night. No hair plans today, but I'm venture to local bss that Che visit and maybe pick up some hot brands MHC and CJ. Need to look for henna too, I'm trying not to buy online and pay for shipping, need to update my spread sheet, clean up the storage for hair and clothes(get that tax write off).

I wish we had a store here that sold good products, not buying online is so hard but i can at least limit my purchases and buy in bulk so it won't be so bad.

I'm up early, too. LOL!!

No hair plans today. I re-twisted my hair last night with a lil Darcy's Shea Moisture curl cream and sealed with Hairveda's Almond Glaze -- used that up. Have 1 or 2 more jars left.

Hope the spreadsheet is working for you :) A friend is taking a couple of concoctions on Monday so I will update mine this week

I wish we had a store here that sold good products, not buying online is so hard but i can at least limit my purchases and buy in bulk so it won't be so bad.
I also buy in bulk when I shop online as some companies offer free shipping if you spend a certain amount and also the price often works out cheaper when you buy more. I wish we had more choices in the UK though.

Mornin':wave: Sessy PJ's:

Sitting here under the Dryer with Nexxus Emergencee. Just Clarified with Alba Molasses Clarifying 'Poo.

Will be putting this Henna in after I rinse and do a Quick Co-Wash with Ori O Golden Jojoba Hydrating Conditioner (I may use this bottle up).:yep:

This is gone be an all day process.:ohwell: Will Henna 2/3 hours and then Indigo for about 4/5 hours.

Will Steam with Jasmine A&S. Should finish this too. Wanted to try BFH, but will finish up this one before opening something else.

I may not do that great with "not" buying Stuff, but I am doing good about not opening 5-6 things up at once:up:

Sitting here under the Dryer with Nexxus Emergencee. Just Clarified with Alba Molasses Clarifying 'Poo.

Will be putting this Henna in after I rinse and do a Quick Co-Wash with Ori O Golden Jojoba Hydrating Conditioner (I may use this bottle up).:yep:

This is gone be an all day process.:ohwell: Will Henna 2/3 hours and then Indigo for about 4/5 hours.

Will Steam with Jasmine A&S. Should finish this too. Wanted to try BFH, but will finish up this one before opening something else.

I may not do that great with "not" buying Stuff, but I am doing good about not opening 5-6 things up at once:up:

I thought you were buying less anyway, we know YOU ain't not buying anything beside it will get real boring around here if you didn't keep us up on the sales and new products. :grin: I'm PJ ain't changing that just slowing down:lachen:

I thought you were buying less anyway, we know YOU ain't not buying anything beside it will get real boring around here if you didn't keep us up on the sales and new products. :grin: I'm PJ ain't changing that just slowing down:lachen:

I am significantly buying 'less':look:.... but these last 2 months always get me.

They did last year too with Sales & all.

I'll slow down when they slow down.:lol:

*i might hafta' e-mail bj*:look:

@the bolded -- I don't know why this made me LOL!

That's my resolution next year --- Stop having so many products open at once. This habit hasn't had any adverse on my hair but it does mess with my OCD....LOL

@the bolded -- I don't know why this made me LOL!

That's my resolution next year --- Stop having so many products open at once. This habit hasn't had any adverse on my hair but it does mess with my OCD....LOL

Blue, I tried hard this year to break that horrible habit. For Me, it was a bad habit.:nono:

Shay & others really helped me get through that.:blush: And that was a Huge accomplishment for me.

Now, I try to not open 1-3 of the same things at once.:yep:

Blue, I tried hard this year to break that horrible habit. For Me, it was a bad habit.:nono:

Shay & others really helped me get through that.:blush: And that was a Huge accomplishment for me.

Now, I try to not open 1-3 of the same things at once.:yep:
That's doable for me. I can work with only having 3 DCs open at once. Each conditioner serves a purpose in line with how much moisture I need after a wash cycle. I'll get there. Practice makes perfect, no? LOL...

Mornin', girls!!! I've been up for hours, hangin' with SO. Its cold as heck outside and we finally got some snow. Just an inch or so, though.

T, have you ever tried the Curl Junkie Honey Butta leave in?

I just whipped up a batch of shea butter (with coconut and olive oil, scented with ylang ylang) will give some to my BFs sister so she doesnt feel like she has to dip into mine **rolls eyes**

now I have abt 1lb of raw shea left

and my kitteh isnt feel well. I think he ate a half of a chocolate egg I forgot on my bedside table :(

vet says I shud watch him (he already puked up most of it) and I;ll take him in once the office is open

I work nights (11pm-7am) so a lot of my posting may be during that time frame.

I was off Wednesday & Thursday so I used those 2 days for my hair. I did my 2nd henna treatment on Wednesday, did a dc, then ponytail rollerset. Sat up under the dryer, then I went to bed in the rollers. Thursday morning, I woke up and took out the rollers and put my hair up into a bun using avocado butter. I had 1lb of this stuff (I got it from Oils by Nature), so I'm slowly but surely using it up. I think I'm gonna mix it with some shea butter to use as a body butter too.

Ever look at all your products and just realize that it's really never gonna end? That's how I feel a lot of times :ohwell:

Back