Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

ok i was all wrong lol. thats a mess though. if you cant act right in church you need to chill on the other side of the parking lot where the smokers be :lol:

Girl i could have had a smoke after that. I just couldn't believe it, yall couldn't wait until you got home. I wanted to ask do yall even have kids that go here or yall just here for the free cookies.

Girl i could have had a smoke after that. I just couldn't believe it, yall couldn't wait until you got home. I wanted to ask do yall even have kids that go here or yall just here for the free cookies.
lol i know you had to be annoyed. there are crazy people everywhere and they will follow you in the church:lol:

Okay Girl..:lachen:

But I don't know what we right about?:lol:

I said unrefined......:look:

Always got to have details:lachen: yes it was unrefined. I forgot that I ordered unrefined coconut butter. The first time I ordered from them it was the trio butter (mango,shea, coconut) which were all solid.

Always got to have details:lachen: yes it was unrefined. I forgot that I ordered unrefined coconut butter. The first time I ordered from them it was the trio butter (mango,shea, coconut) which were all solid.

Got It!:grin:

Chile, I was tryin' to help you.:look:

I just couldn't solve that Riddle.:lol:

I wasn't tryna' be all Up in Your Business.:ohwell:

But I couldn't understand a Wurrd you were saying....

So the wait is on for HV shipment??
Mkd, you are not alone I did not get the dew either and really don't need it. I did get some BFH that it for ordering online if I can't find henna locally. I'm going to look for this teezer this weekend.

Wash day reggie, co wash with suave, conditon/detangle suave, dc with shea moisture (big ups to ms.b woot woot) braid with honey bee doo doo and seal with avocado butter.

Night ladies off to the house of horrors lmao.:lol:

So my Bear Fruit Hair did come today. Now I have to decide if I want to DC with the Shea Mango mask or the Angel Light DC. Hmmmm...

And I think I'll try the CJ Butta Leave in (thanks, mk!!!) It smells good!!!

I'm counting down to Henna Day!:grin:

I am so ready to wash my Hair. I will be up bright & early Saturday a.m. so I can get started.:yep:

We're suppose to have a Snow Storm Saturday, so it will be a Good Day to stay inside.:look:

These BFH conditioners are like bricks!! Half frozen. I could lay somebody out with one of these joints. I think its like 15 degrees out. I might have to use the Angel light instead of the Shea Mango if the Shea Mango doesn't thaw.

These BFH conditioners are like bricks!! Half frozen. I could lay somebody out with one of these joints. I think its like 15 degrees out. I might have to use the Angel light instead of the Shea Mango if the Shea Mango doesn't thaw.

I stuck all mine in the Fridge because of the Shelf-Life.:look:

Let me go read up on that on the FAQ's.:spinning:

I kept the Desert Drench L-In out to try maybe Saturday.:yep:

Does anybody remember where La Colocha found the Shelf-Life of BFH?

mk: natura Pineapples....*whatever that is* She might be able to give you some pointers?

Last edited:
i dont really see the point in pineapples unless your hair is long and thick. that way it can fall and you can fluff. even if you have to spray a tiny bit of water.
and i aint making 5 pineapples on my head lmao.

i dont really see the point in pineapples unless your hair is long and thick. that way it can fall and you can fluff. even if you have to spray a tiny bit of water.
and i aint making 5 pineapples on my head lmao.
Maybe that is my problem Che. Maybe my hair isn't thick enough for a pineapple.

Maybe that is my problem Che. Maybe my hair isn't thick enough for a pineapple.
could be. i know taren916 on youtube does pineapples but i think her hair is thicker than yours. i know i cant do it because my hair is the type to get stiff in one place too long.

could be. i know taren916 on youtube does pineapples but i think her hair is thicker than yours. i know i cant do it because my hair is the type to get stiff in one place too long.
Her hair is way thicker than mine! Imma fall back on trying to pineapple. it just doesn't work for me.

Why does pineappleing always result in a fail for me? I don't understand.

Mkd, me too maybe it the hair texture or bulk! When I was relax I tried pulling my hair all in one on top and hey after I'm sleep my hair ain't holding nothing even, relax or natural.

ahhh!

my roommate blew dry my hair into an afro for my black panthers presentation today.

ahhhhh! where did all this hair come from!?

Photoon2010-12-10at03022.jpg

and it's not even straight - i can still stretch it out! ahhhh! :rofl:

mk, did you look at the ingredients for Darcy's Shea Moisturizer???

I tried to find it on the website but I can't. :blush:
Darcy's Botanicals Shea Butter Curl Moisturizing Cream:

Distilled (Aqua) Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cuburbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Silk Protein, Copaifera Officinalis (Copaiba) Oil, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Glycrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Citrus Medica Limonium (Lemon) Peel Extract, Citrus Aurandium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Leaf Extract, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Phenoxyenthanol, Ethylheylglycerin, and fragrance.

ahhh!

my roommate blew dry my hair into an afro for my black panthers presentation today.

ahhhhh! where did all this hair come from!?

and it's not even straight - i can still stretch it out! ahhhh! :rofl:
What a gorgeous blowout. She did a good job.....Ahhh shrinkage!

Good Luck on your presentation!

Mornin ladies, its getting cold, it will be -30 on the weekend and tomorrow will be rain, sleet, and snow. Up north there is a blizzard lawd. Gotta fight these people at the store again today. But im glad to be home and off work.

La, I can not believe the weather where you live!! :freezing:

Robot, that looks so cute!! :yep:

Pompous, thanks for the ingredient list. She doesn't have that item on her page, it looks like.

Soo, I used the BFH Shea Mango to DC.....I think I'm going to love that one, too, along with the Ginger Macadamia. :yep: My hair and scalp felt so good after I rinsed it. I would (and will!!) definitely repurchase both. :look:

Back