Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

The street runs through DC/MD but the stores I'm talking about are new UMUC in MD.
oh ok well i dont think ive ever been out that way. the place i went to get my henna was in VA and they didnt have much of anything. thats where i found dulhan henna.

girl me either. thats why i stopped using my denman. that thing can smooth out any hair it comes in contact with.:lachen:
:lol::lol::lol:

My hair is mad thick so I don't know if you can take the "bulk" out of my hair. I would like the smoothing aspect of it and that it doesn't take out your hair when detangling.

I just feel its going to take a long time for me to detangle becuz its so small. I'll probably have to use it when I DC. Do a quick detangle with my wide tooth then use that for a more thorough detangling when I DC.

These are the same things I was thinking about too Vonnie.:yep:

At some point, I may pick up another bottle of Avalon Organics Lemon, Shea and Babbasu Oil Clarifying Conditioner.:ohwell:

I like it for a good Clarifying Co-Wash and it isn't nearly as harsh/stripping as Clarifying Shampoos.:yep:

It makes a Great Co-Wash Clarifying Cleanser.

First Though: I am curious to see if BFH Hair Cleanser and/or As I Am Naturally's Coconut Co-Wash Cleansers or HV Amla Rinse(thanks Ltown) will get hair clean & moisturized as well.
i really like the HV cleansing conditioner:lick: one of my afves by her. it cleaned my hair and left it moisturized but when i used it i never followed up with a conditioner.

i really like the HV cleansing conditioner:lick: one of my afves by her. it cleaned my hair and left it moisturized but when i used it i never followed up with a conditioner.

WOW! :blush: That's Really Good to Know Che. *now I wish I woulda' picked up a Bottle:look:*.

I know Shay Swore by that product too.:yep:

WOW! :blush: That's Really Good to Know Che. *now I wish I woulda' picked up a Bottle:look:*.

I know Shay Swore by that product too.:yep:
yep its really good. put your order in as soon as hv open back up so you can get by this time next year. itll be your 2011 christmas gift to yourself:lachen:

Hey I got my butternbars in and open the box and I'm MISS:nono: my coconut butter came in pieces of tea drops and it seems that I got JACKED with my lbs of shea butter.:nono: This is 2nd time I've ordered oh well last time:nono:

what do you mean your coconut butter came in pieces?
how many lbs of shea butter did you order? i ordered 1 lb from them and they sent it to me in 2 8oz jars not one 16oz jar which i was expecting.

Hey I got my butternbars in and open the box and I'm MISS:nono: my coconut butter came in pieces of tea drops and it seems that I got JACKED with my lbs of shea butter.:nono: This is 2nd time I've ordered oh well last time:nono:

Okay...........You Lost Me:perplexed

I don't understand what you are tryna' say right here:perplexed

Okay....Now What Happened?:look:

I'm Confused:spinning:

Okay...........You Lost Me:perplexed

I don't understand what you are tryna' say right here:perplexed

Okay....Now What Happened?:look:

I got 1lb of shea and 1lb of coconut butter. The shea was solid in 2 8oz jars look smaller I know 16oz=1lb. The coconut butter are not solid in small like solid drops like candy pieces. Never had that before.

I got 1lb of shea and 1lb of coconut butter. The shea was solid in 2 8oz jars look smaller I know 16oz=1lb. The coconut butter are not solid in small like solid drops like candy pieces. Never had that before.
you mean the coconut is in chunks? ive never seen that before either. thats kinda weird.

That's interesting:ohwell:

Do you think the Candy Pieces weigh up to 1 Pound?

Are you going to weigh them? Do you think the Quality is okay?:perplexed

I've actually seen Shea Butter in Pieces like that.:sad:

Okay what happened the 1st time you ordered from them?:look:

Do you think the Candy Pieces weigh up to 1 Pound? Are you going to weigh them? Do you think the Quality is okay?:perplexed

yea ive seen shea butter come in chunks but not coconut oil. and i saw a youtube video where a girl ordered from them and her coconut oil came in the same jar they send the shea butter in and i thought that was weird. why would you send something that turns into an oil in a flat jar like that:perplexed

yea ive seen shea butter come in chunks but not coconut oil. and i saw a youtube video where a girl ordered from them and her coconut oil came in the same jar they send the shea butter in and i thought that was weird. why would you send something that turns into an oil in a flat jar like that:perplexed

It's in Chunks on the Website Actually......:yep:

If it's the Unrefined Coco Butter. It's displayed in Chunks.:drunk:

T, you need to try that HV Amala Creme Rinse!! You'll love it! :yep:

I gotta go see if I got an HV shipping notice. I got my shea souffle base today, just waiting on my fragrance oils. Didn't get my BFH, either. :( Oh, well. I'm doing my hair later so I'll have to decide what to DC with. Shea Moisture, CJ, or Jasmines?

sidenote: T, girl you are something else!!! :look:

T, you need to try that HV Amala Creme Rinse!! You'll love it! :yep:

I gotta go see if I got an HV shipping notice. I got my shea souffle base today, just waiting on my fragrance oils. Didn't get my BFH, either. :( Oh, well. I'm doing my hair later so I'll have to decide what to DC with. Shea Moisture, CJ, or Jasmines?

sidenote: T, girl you are something else!!! :look:

Yeah, Ltown was nice enough to send that to me. I've never tried it before.:yep:

Wonder what's taking you BFH so long to ship?:ohwell:

:spinning: :spinning: :spinning: Girl..............:rolleyes: I was getting a headache!:lol:

It's in Chunks on the Website Actually......:yep:

If it's the Unrefined Coco Butter. It's displayed in Chunks.:drunk:
oh well yea if she means cocoa butter it always comes in chunks. that makes more sense because i was thinking these people done lost they mind putting coconut oil in chunks.

Hey ladies, stopping in real quick before work. Why black folks always got to act up at a function. Lawd, had everybody looking at me all crazy and i wasn't doing anything.:nono:

There were a group of women i guess family and every time the children got up to sing one of them would open their big horse mouth and yoddle. When mine got up i said do it with mine and we gone have a problem in the house of the lord. No one said a word, and then they had a white girl with them from what i heard their brothers girlfriend and when she got up to take pictures they would talk about her all loud and laughing and cacklin. Talking about who their brother was doing and we was in church yall. Lawd

Do you think the Candy Pieces weigh up to 1 Pound?

Are you going to weigh them? Do you think the Quality is okay?:perplexed

It's always been in solid form, no I won't weight them. I'll just melt them to make my skin butter and move on to someone else. It's just weird, I got butter from Camden solid, texas natural solid. Just don't understand but folks changes things.

I am probably the only person who didn't get the hair dew. I am not buying myself anything, hair products included until after Christmas. I almost bought some stuff from BGLH but I decided to wait it out.

ok i was all wrong lol. thats a mess though. if you cant act right in church you need to chill on the other side of the parking lot where the smokers be :lol:

Che and T you both are right, the first time was the trio order which as you both said was refined. Got it!

Let's see...I've recently used up an Njoi Nourish oil, Komaza Honeycomb Hair Rejuvenator, 2 2oz jars of Sunshine, and a Moist 24/7.

Back