Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Im sitting here thinking if I cud wash my hair just before I head off to the airport so my hair wud be ready to test some products as soon as I get to my sister :giggle:

ummm I dont think she nor my nieces wud be too thrilled abt that plan though ... my bro in law wud ,as usual, not care less LOL

hmmm 13 more days

Im sitting here thinking if I cud wash my hair just before I head off to the airport so my hair wud be ready to test some products as soon as I get to my sister :giggle:

ummm I dont think she nor my nieces wud be too thrilled abt that plan though ... my bro in law wud ,as usual, not care less LOL

hmmm 13 more days
You're so patient to wait on your products 'til you get to your sister's. But it's a good plan to save on those shipping costs!

My damage so far (these are all after BF sales)
Sallybeauty.com (big haul from the recent 25% off, free shipping sale)
Hatsome (I couldn't find the thread from last year, I believe, where someone listed websites that sold hats w/satin/silk linings. http://www.longhaircareforum.com/hair-care-tips-product-review-discussion/512385-silk-satin-lined-hats-2-links-share.html
Miss Jessies from curlmart.com. Free shipping
Lotioncrafter.com
Oyinhandmade - I ordered the dew and some more Shine and Define, Honey Wash w/the 10% off coupon code finale.

Today I'm ordering the BFH - Winter Collection, 3 for $20.95 and a DC (whenever I make up my mind which one.)

Now where is Komaza's sale (bet'n not be 10% or 15% off -- Imma pass)

Ayurnaturalbeauty.com -- Are you out there? Where's your sale?

Wow. Thanks a million for the product recs guys! That Oyin dew is really something special. I have never seen a leave in perform so well on my natural hair. I wasn't expecting that. Thank you guys so much!

@Pumpous Blue ... Im not abt to have some postal employee dippin into mah goodies.

I learned my lesson as a kid when those bastids took my National Geographic plush hoodie and tried to pass off the package as unopened ... irks me to this very day.

why dah heck dont they open and pay summa my bills come month end time

Wow. Thanks a million for the product recs guys! That Oyin dew is really something special. I have never seen a leave in perform so well on my natural hair. I wasn't expecting that. Thank you guys so much!
Some of the best reviews are in the U1B1 threads....LOL....They'll grab you every time! I like hanging out here.
@Pumpous Blue ... Im not abt to have some postal employee dippin into mah goodies.

I learned my lesson as a kid when those bastids took my National Geographic plush hoodie and tried to pass off the package as unopened ... irks me to this very day.

why dah heck dont they open and pay summa my bills come month end time
IA....I wouldn't risk it either. Those are some precious goodies!!!

my HV shipped today. so i should get it tomorrow or saturday.
none of my curl junkie products smell like i expected. the cleansing conditioner is light and minty. i usually dont like mint but this is ok i guess. the coconut one smells good but the other one really doesnt have a scent.

T, i got those tangle teasers lol. i have to look at them more but for really for real of first glance i dont see how its gentle. it looks like a very wide denman except this one has long and short teeth.

Mkd, do some research on the different brands and what they can do. I'm still learning and have hit/miss alot. I want the red tone so I keep picking the wrong one. The last one I used was Reshma it was dark that good for only 1/4 of my hair that I need to cover black. I'm try some indian stores this weekend to look around.

Che, have you ever been to the stores in near New Hampshire blvd there are alot up there I hear? I think Robot been there right?
new hampshire? sounds familiar, im sure ive been out that way before but i cant remember for what. is that in NW?

today i purchased the tangle teaser and some aphogee shampoo for damaged hair. cant wait to wash my hair.
i have so many products i havent tried yet or havent used it a while i need to get to it. this weekend i know im using kckt and evoo and a leave in and twisting with sunshine. but i need to start twisting with kbb milk and butter again.

Good afternoon ladies, i got a package today. I was like what's this i know dr j didn't do a drive by with my stuff lmao:lol:. Thank you miss brownie i appreciate it, it was such a surprise.:kiss:

I think I'm going to pass on the rain drops. I'll wait for a sale or something. I have a few other leave-ins to get thru. The ingredients look good but can't justify another purchase at this time.

I'm not using any product up right now anyway. I should have brought some MG for my scalp. I'm thinking of taking this braid out and letting my scalp breath and cowash when I get home.

I think I'm going to pass on the rain drops. I'll wait for a sale or something. I have a few other leave-ins to get thru. The ingredients look good but can't justify another purchase at this time.

I'm not using any product up right now anyway. I should have brought some MG for my scalp. I'm thinking of taking this braid out and letting my scalp breath and cowash when I get home.

Lmao at the bolded, we call it everything but its name:lachen:. Got my kbn shipping notice today. All my cyber monday stuff is coming in.

If it didn't say new product I don't know if I could have found them on the Oyin site. I really couldn't remember what they were called.

....bout to go take my second, third, fourth, fifth, and sixth shower for the day.

Newho I'm going to rinse out this AE Garlic and do a blow out, I just can't do a rollerset. I was supposed to go to a Vintage clothing sale for a charity and my but is still sitting on the sofa contemplating going out in the cold tonight.

So I was going to place an order for more oils but all the ones I want are sold out on CG. I put myself on the wait list but i may look at TNS or the mountain herb spot. Who else has good oils outside of WSP?

my HV shipped today. so i should get it tomorrow or saturday.

T, i got those tangle teasers lol. i have to look at them more but for really for real of first glance i dont see how its gentle. it looks like a very wide denman except this one has long and short teeth.

I ain't heard a Wuurd from HV:blush:

@2nd bolded. I can't "Afford" to lose 1 Strand.:nono: I hope it's okay?:perplexed

did a blow out and I'm very happy with the results, but I don't feel like going anywhere. Playing in my makeup and going to do my nails.

Good afternoon ladies, i got a package today. I was like what's this i know dr j didn't do a drive by with my stuff lmao:lol:. Thank you miss brownie i appreciate it, it was such a surprise.:kiss:

Chile....I ain't even heard from her. She took my moonneee and went Ghost on Me!:werd:

I ain't heard a Wuurd from HV:blush:

@2nd bolded. I can't "Afford" to lose 1 Strand.:nono: I hope it's okay?:perplexed
i havent "played" with it yet. but i hope its gentle too. i will be using mine this weekend. its one of those brushes that has the regular teeth and then it also has shorter teeth in between.
ETA: and its shaped like a computer mouse:lol:

so i received my sample of the bee mine curly butter and im really liking it so far so i may just go ahead and order a 16oz. I have 4b hair so nothing i use defines my curls but i like using this on top of my hv 24/7 moist

i havent "played" with it yet. but i hope its gentle too. i will be using mine this weekend. its one of those brushes that has the regular teeth and then it also has shorter teeth in between.

Thanks for picking that up Che!:kiss:

I'm waiting on your review. After that I'll know for sure since everyone should have tried it both natural and relax. I read the online stuff about it and the dude on the UK site said it is best used for black natural hair. So I'm hoping it works for everyone so I can get one too.

I'm waiting on your review. After that I'll know for sure since everyone should have tried it both natural and relax. I read the online stuff about it and the dude on the UK site said it is best used for black natural hair. So I'm hoping it works for everyone so I can get one too.
just thinking about it im think natural women would like it because it probably takes the bulk out of the hair. i however do not want that. you know them brushes and combas with multiple rows smooth the hair out and really i can do with out that. i like bulk.

My feeling too and it's small I need a handle:look:

just thinking about it im think natural women would like it because it probably takes the bulk out of the hair. i however do not want that. you know them brushes and combas with multiple rows smooth the hair out and really i can do with out that. i like bulk.

...........:blush:

I ain't got no Bulk!:lol:

My hair is mad thick so I don't know if you can take the "bulk" out of my hair. I would like the smoothing aspect of it and that it doesn't take out your hair when detangling.

I just feel its going to take a long time for me to detangle becuz its so small. I'll probably have to use it when I DC. Do a quick detangle with my wide tooth then use that for a more thorough detangling when I DC.

At some point, I may pick up another bottle of Avalon Organics Lemon, Shea and Babbasu Oil Clarifying Conditioner.:ohwell:

I like it for a good Clarifying Co-Wash and it isn't nearly as harsh/stripping as Clarifying Shampoos.:yep:

It makes a Great Co-Wash Clarifying Cleanser.

First Though: I am curious to see if BFH Hair Cleanser and/or As I Am Naturally's Coconut Co-Wash Cleansers or HV Amla Rinse(thanks Ltown) will get hair clean & moisturized as well.

Back