Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Dr. j gonna have to wait until next years spring sale because i found a lot of stuff i want from camden grey and im getting a 16oz of honey bee doo drops.

hey ladies
just wanted to tell yall that i used the TT last night to smooth my hair before adding my rollers and its nothing more than a cute paddle brush. granted i like paddle brushes but this is just a little cute mouse shaped one lol.

hey ladies
just wanted to tell yall that i used the TT last night to smooth my hair before adding my rollers and its nothing more than a cute paddle brush. granted i like paddle brushes but this is just a little cute mouse shaped one lol.

I was thinking of ordering one but i will keep my revlon brush.

In case any of u didnt know, CurlMart has some of Darcys Botanicals prods - many of which are out of stock on the DB wabsite <--- according to my grand aunt

hey ladies

it doesnt seem as if it wud be comfortable to hold --- I mean it wud b slipping out my hand , u know, especially bcause I detangle with product (oil or condish)

just trying to talk myself out of buying it

my modified denman works well enuff:yep:

it doesnt seem as if it wud be comfortable to hold --- I mean it wud b slipping out my hand , u know, especially bcause I detangle with product (oil or condish)

just trying to talk myself out of buying it

my modified denman works well enuff:yep:
its actually really comfortable. the way its shaped fits my hands perfectly. it has, like an indent where my fingers fit. i cant describe it but it wont slip. you kind of hold it the same way you would a phone.

its actually really comfortable. the way its shaped fits my hands perfectly. it has, like an indent where my fingers fit. i cant describe it but it wont slip. you kind of hold it the same way you would a phone.

***puts tangle teezer on list of things to get***

Last edited:
I was able to down grade my carts for my WSP and Lotioncrafters orders. They are still high and I may still downgrade them. I don't think i need the perservatives or the Vitamin E. I definitely want to incorporate SAA, panthenol, honeyquat, and the other oils (avocado, wgo, rice bran, hempseed) I bought previously into my reggie permanently.

omg its snowing. wtf man??? i hate the snow because this aint school age no more. i just cant stay home when i want.

Hey ladies it's soo frigid here but my hair is doing fine though; keeping the noggin warm :lachen:.

Well another online company has added itself to my s*%t list.
I don't want to mention names here after what happened to fab but you all can check it out at nc it's the "what did you buy for black friday" or something like that thread.

It's quite dissapointing because I love the stuff for certain twist styles I do and I was planning to repurchase when I use up what I have but after reading those two complaints and how it was handled no way.
People seriously need to take a course before they start a business; that kind of behaviour is unexcusable :down:.

Now i want to place an order at camden grey but, i don't want 16oz oils. Where is a place that i can get good quality stuff, no butters in a bag, where i can pick the size i want for a good price?

I was able to down grade my carts for my WSP and Lotioncrafters orders. They are still high and I may still downgrade them. I don't think i need the perservatives or the Vitamin E. I definitely want to incorporate SAA, panthenol, honeyquat, and the other oils (avocado, wgo, rice bran, hempseed) I bought previously into my reggie permanently.
Don't forget to go to the Vendors forum for the code. I just placed an order this week.

a coworker of mine just got finished telling me how she would hook my hair up. my hair is poofy and less curly now because we have to wear our hair up here. she asked me how i was wearing it to the party and i said i was just going to take the pin out and let it down. "are you going to flat iron it" i said no. "why not" i said i dont want to. then she said "girl i would hook you uuuuupppp"
then i said "naw girl im gonna wash it anyway because my scalp is itching."

her: do you grease it
me: i put oil on it
her: no girl you gotta put grease on it and then go through your hair with a blow drier so it can melt
me: im thinking to myself *if the grease melts, thats an oil right? then why cant i just use the flackin REAL oil :lachen:

again i done chopped and passed this girl by yet she telling me about my hair. AND she pointed out my thin spot.

DARN AND THEY WERE ON MY LIST OF COMPANIES TO TRY OUT.

Who knows, maybe during the BF ordering craze they ran out of fresh products and just chukked some leftovers, in from under the storage bench

beeches already in my no buy thread lusting after stuff. :nono: :ohwell:

Folks never last that why I came in here it's doable:lachen:
I wanted to join but I can't come up with 10 items; my regimen is ever evolving and changing.....And I'm wanting to buy from the upcoming sales of ayurnaturalbeauty.com, Komaza and fromnaturewithlove.com. (whenever they have one--this month or the next)

This is doable to stay with U1B1.

Yesterday I washed my hair and used up Myhoneychild.com Honey Hair Mask DC. I'm also happy to say that the coffee oil I made turned out well. I applied it to my scalp/hair (massaged for 5 min) and steamed for 15 min. Then I applied Alter Ego garlic conditioner and steamed for another 15 min. Shampooed with Afroveda's carrot shampoo and DC'd w/the honey hair mask, SO DC and some oils. Tea rinsed. Used Darcy's new Shea Butter curl moisturizing cream, Beemine Luscious cream moisturizer and Beemine Bee Hold Curly butter to twist. Hair is moisturized, soft and defined today.

Will apply Christine Gant's Mixed Green to scalp tonight, massage for 5 minutes, seal with Oyin BSP and re-twist hair.

I wanted to join but I can't come up with 10 items; my regimen is ever evolving and changing.....And I'm wanting to buy from the upcoming sales of ayurnaturalbeauty.com, Komaza and fromnaturewithlove.com. (whenever they have one--this month or the next)

This is doable to stay with U1B1.

Yesterday I washed my hair and used up Myhoneychild.com Honey Hair Mask DC. I'm also happy to say that the coffee oil I made turned out well. I applied it to my scalp/hair (massaged for 5 min) and steamed for 15 min. Then I applied Alter Ego garlic conditioner and steamed for another 15 min. Shampooed with Afroveda's carrot shampoo and DC'd w/the honey hair mask, SO DC and some oils. Tea rinsed. Used Darcy's new Shea Butter curl moisturizing cream, Beemine Luscious cream moisturizer and Beemine Bee Hold Curly butter to twist. Hair is moisturized, soft and defined today.

Will apply Christine Gant's Mixed Green to scalp tonight, massage for 5 minutes, seal with Oyin BSP and re-twist hair.

Pom, you done alot with your hair I bet it feels great. Are you aware of some sale from the bold? I need to get some more saa too!

Pom, you done alot with your hair I bet it feels great. Are you aware of some sale from the bold? I need to get some more saa too!
I do this after every henna treatment. That's how I keep my hair moisturized and don't suffer from dryness when I do henna and teas. I know it seems a lot, but I got my routine down pat and love it...LOL.

I looked at all of my purchases from FNWL from 2009 and 2010 and they usually have a sale in the FALL (Sept) and WINTER (January). So, unless they're off their trend, I'm looking for them to have a sale sometime next month (hopefully, it'll be 20%). Can't wait....Got to stock up on powders, oils and clays.

Ayurnaturalbeauty.com has been hinting on Facebook that she's going to have a sale soon. I thought sure it would be BF. But she didn't. She says she's run into problems with her supplier and as soon as she receives the products, she has to restock inventory and will be ready to go. So, no telling if she'll have a sale this month or next.

I got my SAA from lotioncrafter. Should be here Monday. I was totally out.

DARN AND THEY WERE ON MY LIST OF COMPANIES TO TRY OUT.

Who knows, maybe during the BF ordering craze they ran out of fresh products and just chukked some leftovers, in from under the storage bench

Lmao

MMS - Home

I like them for raw materials

Thanks lady, i tried a fake cart for lotioncrafters and i had i 3.3oz item and the shipping was $13 gtfoh.:nono: Its about to get crunk in the midwest, winter is finally here. We got blizzards, sleet, freezing rain, high winds, cold as hell might as well throw a tornado and a earthquake in with that:perplexed.

*SCREAMS* can i get a place where i can buy all my products at once without fedex and high arse shipping *kicks dh* lmao. I just want to place an order.

What's good ladies. I am washing my hair tonight. I think I will use bee mine poo bar and darcy's pumpkin to DC or maybe SSI Okra.

Is anyone else washing their hair tonight?

Back