Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Hi Priss Pot, I think the challenge is just continuing. I don't think we contemplated starting a new one in 2011.

I don't think I am going to make it to Christmas without buying anything.

T, when is the BFH sale over?

I'm patiently waiting for Shescentit and Hairveda to re-open their stores. My Oyin Hair Dew should arrive hopefully tomorrow. I need another milky type moisturizer since I've stopped using KBB.

I have 2 protein conditioners that I need to use up (Aubrey Organics GPB and Sally's GVP brand of Joico K-Pak) before I buy another protein conditioner.

Right now, my main conditioner is Jessicurl Too Shea. I love this stuff; I bought the liter size of it back in August. I do a DC with this stuff (when I'm not using a protein conditioner).

I'm using Trader Joe's Nourish Spa shampoo as my main shampoo. When I use that, I'm gonna have to get another shampoo probably. I have an Herbal Essences shampoo, but I only use that after my hair has been straightened, to rid the cones. I got half a liter of Elucence Clarifying Shampoo left, but I use that for my make-up brushes :look:

I have like 3 bottles of Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner that I use as leave-ins. I got some Curls Milkshake that I like. I also have 2 other Curls products (Cream Cleanser and Coconut Sublime) that I can't wait to use up, I probably won't be repurchasing those.

It winter time! I know T, them got snow already in OH. I was at work Che did not see snow thank goodness, I'm in denial after last year.

December 31st. Girl, at least get the 3/$20.95 Shea Mango Deal:lol: :look: :blush:

mk: Don't forget the Coupon Code BLESSED:yep:
T, I will definately be ordering from BFH next week. Is that Shea Mango deal the best combo? I haven't looked at them at all. I will check them out while I am sitting under the dryer tonight.

T, I will definately be ordering from BFH next week. Is that Shea Mango deal the best combo? I haven't looked at them at all. I will check them out while I am sitting under the dryer tonight.

Well....I won't say it's the best deal, but you get 3 Full Sized Products for $20.00!

They only offer 2 Combos and I wasn't interested in the other one:perplexed :lol:

Less than that when you use the Code (but you still have shipping).:look:

BFH shipping isn't bad, I don't think.

I think I'm going to like this new SSI Marula Hemp hair butter.

Marie Dean is having 15% off the entire site until the 24th. She changed up her products too.

I just pulled out some stuff and gave away a few things. Jasmines Nourishing hair bath, Redken Rescue Force, some Biolage Hydrating something, and I used up my last little MHC Honey & Horsetail. I'll def. be getting more of the MHC.

I wanna come up outta this Wig July 2011.:blush:

So, I got some real work to do in the next 6 months.

I may Phony-Pony July/August.:perplexed

Imma need ya'lls help too.:look:

I'm waiting to see what this one day sale is all about. The stuff I want is OOS or nearly OOS. I hope its going to be stocked up. I just want the DCs the other products are too pricey for me to use for cowashing. No new leave-ins until the fall if even then.

I'm waiting to see what this one day sale is all about. The stuff I want is OOS or nearly OOS. I hope its going to be stocked up. I just want the DCs the other products are too pricey for me to use for cowashing. No new leave-ins until the fall if even then.

Are we talking Komaza Vonnie?

Yeah...T.

When I first read the newsletter I thought only those combos they mentioned were going to be on sale. Then I reread it and understood that its a site wide sale. I'm waiting for 25% or something even better. People on FB are saying they should send out a reminder and bring it with the sale prices.

Yeah...T.

When I first read the newsletter I thought only those combos they mentioned were going to be on sale. Then I reread it and understood that its a site wide sale. I'm waiting for 25% or something even better. People on FB are saying they should send out a reminder and bring it with the sale prices.

Let me Go revise my Cart!:lol: :lol: :lol:

.......:blush:

Back