Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Girl:blush: I kept waiting on it to 'soften' up, because I thought it was just cold because of the weather and riding around in a Truck all day.:rolleyes:

I stepped to it this a.m. after I got outta the Shower and that MESS is Still Hard as a BRICK:lol:

I will use it as a Body Butter. The Green Tea & The Horsetail are where it's at tho'. For Real.:lick:

You are planning to mix yours with other stuff tho' right?:look: So, it will prolly work great for you. It's chocked full of Antioxidants and Acai is great.
I will use it on my skin this winter and see what it looks like by Spring.:drunk:

thanks for the review! i just knew that acai butter would be heavenly! Im def. gonna go with the green tea & horsetail...i guess i will get it when i celebrate my hhj in feb...i dont need a thing but its so hard for me to pass up the stuff that make yalls' hearts go pitter patter :blush: I need to watch the company I keep :lol:

i cant believe the acai is grainy. thats what i get for taking a quick look at it and not feeling it. i will feel it tonight if i remember. i will probably be too busy smelling my sunshine.

i cant believe the acai is grainy. thats what i get for taking a quick look at it and not feeling it. i will feel it tonight if i remember. i will probably be too busy smelling my sunshine.

It is:perplexed

Won't work for the Hair....:sad:

But I can't wait to see what it does for my skin!:lick:

OK...so I didnt DC and stuff after all.I had everything readu to go but when everything was said and done I couldnt do it. I fell in love with the twist & braid out so I fluffed it out, applied a diluted conditioner, a butter , some Vatika Frosting and pineappled it up for the night. It looks awesome.:yep:

Girl, Oyin got To' Down!:lol:

Girl.....It was like Locusts in down and took it all the way down to the Nub:lol:

And talmbout going back in for Seconds:look: :blush:
lmao that funny:lachen: yea its been a while since oyin came out with anything new so im not surprised. i dont think im interested in the new spray though.

Lemme Get Up Offa' Here! Like I ain't got'ta be Up at the Crack of Dawn lookin' straight crazy.:spinning:

Can't wait until Next Week. I will be in Chill Max-Mode after the 16th!:yep:

Anyone ever ordered from BGLH Markeetplace? I talked to her on twitter and she had KBB masques for $16.99...she said she was trying to make room for new inventory...today she had em for $11.99...I just bought 2! Plus it was 10% off! Who can pass that up? Not even me lol! It says she has 10 more units in stock in case yall are interested...i hope its a good place to order from...I will let yall know about my experience!

K, good night luvs!

Did errrbody get Oyin Hair Dew Drops?

Seems like just about all Ya'll ended up getting it :sekret:

I didn't get it what is it, detangling or conditioner? Since they local I pass until I come upon it in the store. I'm go up the way this weekend to look for the CJ.

I really want to try henna. Maybe its something I can add in 2011.

Mkd, do some research on the different brands and what they can do. I'm still learning and have hit/miss alot. I want the red tone so I keep picking the wrong one. The last one I used was Reshma it was dark that good for only 1/4 of my hair that I need to cover black. I'm try some indian stores this weekend to look around.

Che, have you ever been to the stores in near New Hampshire blvd there are alot up there I hear? I think Robot been there right?

I didn't get it what is it, detangling or conditioner? Since they local I pass until I come upon it in the store. I'm go up the way this weekend to look for the CJ.
I'm going to use it as a leave-in conditioner and daily re-moisturizer (if needed this wintry season). Will seal with their BSP.

I'm going to use it as a leave-in conditioner and daily re-moisturizer (if needed this wintry season). Will seal with their BSP.

Pom you are early bird too! I'm off to work now, but I researched the dew and key ingredient for me in the bold for all my leave ins and panentol.

Dew;
purified water, castor oil, olive oil, organic aloe vera gel, behentrimonium methosulfate (emulsifier), coconut oil, olive squalane, optiphen (preservative), cetyl alcohol,

Pom you are early bird too! I'm off to work now, but I researched the dew and key ingredient for me in the bold for all my leave ins and panentol.

Dew;
purified water, castor oil, olive oil, organic aloe vera gel, behentrimonium methosulfate (emulsifier), coconut oil, olive squalane, optiphen (preservative), cetyl alcohol,
Yeah, don't wanna be up early...LOL...Just slept too much yesterday....Imma post a review when I get mine and have used it a few times.

Mornin ladies, i got a shipping notice from dr j so yall should be getting yours soon. She gone get her monee lmao. And im shole gone give it to her when they open back up and place a year in order. Get that monee right for the new year.:lol: Today is going to be my third day using the doo and im liking it more and more. Its really cold out and my hair is just as soft as it wants to be.

Mornin ladies, i got a shipping notice from dr j so yall should be getting yours soon. She gone get her monee lmao. And im shole gone give it to her when they open back up and place a year in order. Get that monee right for the new year.:lol: Today is going to be my third day using the doo and im liking it more and more. Its really cold out and my hair is just as soft as it wants to be.

...........:lol: @bolded.

Lemme go look to see if I have a notice???:look:

She Shol' know how to make that Paper:dollar:

*hands bj automatic paypal info*:user:

Dew;

Damn that means the Dew isn't gonna work for me. Damn aloe vera gel.

Charz, maybe it will work depending on where it is on the ingredient. You do use kcnt which has it?

KCKT doesn't have aloe vera

organic Mango fruit extract, organic slipper elm, organic marshmallow root, organic lemongrass, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, citric acid, phenoxyethanol and natural fragrance.

organic Mango fruit extract, organic slipper elm, organic marshmallow root, organic lemongrass, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, citric acid, phenoxyethanol and natural fragrance.

Oh, :blush: why did I think that! Well must be my favorite ingredient behentrimonium that I like it so much!

Opps, why did I think that, love this stuff.

Charz maybe she can give you a sample to try first. My hair doesn't like coconut oil or aloe vera and the bee doo doo makes my hair soft.

I stand corrected. I tried Njoi Creations Sweet Coconut hair pomade last night to retwist my hair and It came out nicely. I've received several compliments today at work.

I will not repurchase, but glad to see the results.

Last edited:
Charz maybe she can give you a sample to try first. My hair doesn't like coconut oil or aloe vera and the bee doo doo makes my hair soft.

My hair potentially not liking aloe vera leave-ins and moisturizers has saved me allot of money lol, so I think I may pass. thanks tho lady!

Back