Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

@chebaby

You should definitely try the CO especially since it penetrates the Shaft.:yep:

You could also "Baggy" with it.

@beautyaddict1913

Beauty --- How long will it take you from Start to Finish on your Hair?:grin:
yea i did that last night lol. i like it now that its hot and CO is melted. its very silky:lick:

after i do my aphogee treatment tonight i think im going to add coconut oil to my hair and then braid with dew.

@chebaby

You should definitely try the CO especially since it penetrates the Shaft.:yep:

You could also "Baggy" with it.

@beautyaddict1913

Beauty --- How long will it take you from Start to Finish on your Hair?:grin:

like 6 hours lol...maybe not that long, but here's the problem....washing and detangling is close to an hour...then I steam....takes me like 25 minutes to apply my DC and prep my life for getting under the steamer lol....then I sit under the steamer an hour and then I wait 20 minutes or more for my hair to "cool" before I rinse out my DC...I may cut my steamer time down to 30-45 mins from now on...if Im doing a twist out it takes me close to an hour to moisturize and apply my styler and twist...and I do 8-10 twists on each side lol...Im a slowpoke, I take forever to get dressed, anything...I can't focus on 1 task at a time, my mind goes 100 miles a minute, like now Im supposed to be headed to the mall to return something...does this look like the mall? lol....be back later:grin:

I've been in that Protein Thread.

Hmp.:rolleyes: I might start using my Mega-Tek as a Protein Treatment. Start rotating M-T w/Plastic Cap under Dryer. :grin:

Definitely Following Up with a Moisturizing DC'er.

yea i did that last night lol. i like it now that its hot and CO is melted. its very silky:lick:

after i do my aphogee treatment tonight i think im going to add coconut oil to my hair and then braid with dew.

@chebaby

Sounds Wonderful.:lick:

like now Im supposed to be headed to the mall to return something...does this look like the mall? lol....be back later:grin:

@beautyaddict1913

Bye Gurl....Gone and Handle Your Business.:lol:

I'm about to get a 24oz of Sunshine...:rolleyes:
I was gonna ask where you getting it from especially since this girl from youtube just did a video on getting some sunshine products. I was like WTF :wallbash: how are people getting this stuff? Is she posting this info on her site, www.naturalsunshine.com? I'm a member but I never go there because I can't stand the layout & look of it. I don't like navigating it either. I will check out the link you posted.

I finished a bottle of aloe vera gelly. I have two back ups. I think I may have to use some gel this spring & summer to have some type of hold. Humidity ain't no joke. Aloe vera gelly is a bit heavy so I think I will use the Qhemet Honey Bush Tea Gel. I'm looking for a light hold so this should work and I guess I will be on the lookout for another one so I can have 3 options.

I'm starting to think I have fine strands but just alot of them (dense).

Good morning ladies, my no-buy is ova, praise him. I feel free. Going to wash my hair tomorrow. Just going to relax today and get some rest.

Good morning ladies, my no-buy is ova, praise him. I feel free. Going to wash my hair tomorrow. Just going to relax today and get some rest.

Yay, I'm happy too although I did order something that I haven't gotten yet:rolleyes: Heck I took advantage of the coach online sale too, when you find a good MK sale please share:grin:. I'm still not going crazy on buying hair products, I need things that will last longer like clothes, shoes, shoes:spinning:

I was gonna ask where you getting it from especially since this girl from youtube just did a video on getting some sunshine products. I was like WTF :wallbash: how are people getting this stuff? Is she posting this info on her site, www.naturalsunshine.com? I'm a member but I never go there because I can't stand the layout & look of it. I don't like navigating it either. I will check out the link you posted.

:yep: I got the 24oz Rise & Shine. I'll be getting the same in Hello Sweet Thang as soon as its up there. :lick:

I finished an HTN Follicle Booster and a BFH Custom DC (have 1 more). I used BFH Olive Drench as a prepoo and loved it. My hair felt really good from the time I put it on to the time I rinsed it. La Colocha - when you used this, how were you using this?

Hey all,

Well, I didn't know what to do with my hair last night. So I washed it with Kinky Curly Come Clean (my first time using this) and I really like it! I sat under the steamer with Oyin HoneyHemp and as much as I try other products, this is a staple. My leave-in was the Bear Fruit Hair Cherry Macadamia Banana (I don't remember the real name).

After sitting on the coach watch the NFL Draft, I decided to blow dry my hair. I used a heat protectant and moisturised with Karen's Body Beautiful butter in Chammomile Sage.
After 22 months natural, this was my first time using direct heat...This is how it turned out...
(LOL...no make-up)

Attachments

• IMG_1482.jpg
    IMG_1482.jpg
    201.2 KB · Views: 18
DC'd overnight with Lustrasilk, its almost done. I have a 2 uses left .Will rinse out soon. I watched a bit of the Royal Wedding.

:yep: I got the 24oz Rise & Shine. I'll be getting the same in Hello Sweet Thang as soon as its up there. :lick:

I finished an HTN Follicle Booster and a BFH Custom DC (have 1 more). I used BFH Olive Drench as a prepoo and loved it. My hair felt really good from the time I put it on to the time I rinsed it. @La Colocha - when you used this, how were you using this?

I used it on dry hair to prepoo, it was really nice.

@La Colocha

Runs To Fan La with the MLK, JFK & RFK Fan!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then Runs and Hops on Nioxin, Oyin, BFH, Claudie, Jasmine Sites:user:

Will check on La Later!:kiss:

Hey t, i am hanging on about ready to crash in a bit. I am so tired i won't be going to the store today, just the gym and to pick up dd later.

Last night I washed and conditioned my hair. I did my usual braid-out using Giovanni + Aloe Vera Juice as a leave-in and sealed with a bit of Jane Carter Nourish & Shine (I found a small sample of it that I forgot I had). My hair is really soft this morning and not weighed down.

Since warm weather is approaching, I want to start wearing my hair up in buns/ponytails more. I can wrap my hair around itself into a bun, but I like the look of donut buns as well. I want to start wearing the donut on the regular, but I don't want my ends to suffer from securing with an elastic.

What yall doin? :look:

Okay....So Here's What I bought (so far)

2 Lee Staffords Growth Treatments (UK)
2 90 count Nioxin Vitamins
6 Jasmine Avacado & Silks
2 32 Ounce Oyin Honey Hemp
2 KBB Hair Masques
3 BFH Shine Rinses
2 ASIAN Elation Hydration Masques
4 Products from Claudie's DC'er, Reconstructor, Fortifying, Protein

I think I'm done.:blush: ............ :look:

Okay....So Here's What I bought (so far)

2 Lee Staffords Growth Treatments (UK)
2 90 count Nioxin Vitamins
6 Jasmine Avacado & Silks
2 32 Ounce Oyin Honey Hemp
2 KBB Hair Masques
3 BFH Shine Rinses
2 ASIAN Elation Hydration Masques
4 Products from Claudie's DC'er, Reconstructor, Fortifying, Protein

I think I'm done.:blush: ............ :look:
:blush::blush::lachen:
i havent purchased anything yet but i want a bottle of cj cccc light and some carols daughter and bumble and bumble.

IDareT'sHair mama knows :yep:

I want something different hair-wise, just not sure of what. I may just have to pay someone to twist it because I can never get the back to look right. Idk. I plan on going back into growth mode opposed to just maintenance this summer and I'm fresh out of ideas.

oh and i didnt do my aphogee last night.i ended up deep conditioning with emergencee today and i love my hair. its all coming back baby lmao. tomorrow im still going to co wash with repair me and wash and go with kckt.

sunday ill probably condition with olive you or kbb mask mixed with amla and bringraj and braid with dew and dm dcc.

Back