Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

my hair is getting on my damn nerves urrggggg.
so i ended up having to jump back in the shower to shampoo my hair and emergencee it because it was too soft, wouldnt dry and felt icky.
another thing i realized i need to start doing again are cold water rinses, i did it today and my curls were popping all over the place.
after my cold water rinse i added kbb sa and cream to m y ends and twisted my hair around and pined it up.
that was over an hour ago and my hair is still soaking wet.

i see why long hair naturals protective style all the dang time. i hate protective styling but what else can i do. my braid outs seem to only work with dew and its soooo hot already i dont want my hair down all the time.

im think braid out and then bun it????

How do you do with ponytails? Does your hair tangle bad with them? I may do them in the summer then bun at the end of the week.

How do you do with ponytails? Does your hair tangle bad with them? I may do them in the summer then bun at the end of the week.
no my hair doesnt tangle in ponytails. i just need something different.
im going back to braid outs with dew because i know thats what works. when the braid out starts to look funky ill just bun it.
thats the only thing i can think of because i dont like wearing twists and braids.
and with ponytails, buns, and puffs i brush the front of my hair and i need to stop that too.

so this sunday its back to braid outs.

oh i used up a bottle of emergencee today and i have one back up.

saturday i will use up a bottle of cj repair me and i have one back up.

@Brownie518

Hey Ms. B!:wave:

How'd Your Hair Turn Out?:gorgeous:

@chebaby

Yeah Che, I do Cold-Water Rinses as my Final Rinse and I've also been using Ceramides as a Final.

So, those two may have increased my Shine as well.:bling:

Hey!! I didn't even do it yet...:ohwell:. I'm about to start in about an hour or so. Those storms we had this morning were awful and I thought the power might go out. At least the tornado warning has passed. I'm gonna use the JMRB and finish up my Alter Ego Garlic, too. :yep:

@chebaby

Gone & Work That Combination Gurl........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chile....You will 'work' a Regimen *snaps fangers in a z*:giggle:
girl you know i alreday got the combo for this weekend all mapped out:lachen:

saturday im going to co wash with repair me and do a wash and go with kckt.

sunday i will pre poo with coconut oil, shampoo with aphogee, condition with olive you and then braid with the dew and DM dcc:lick:

Ltown - It was the Montego Bay Oil! :lick:

Ingredients: Infusion of herbs with Camellia Seed Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Broccoli Oil, Emu Oil, Sea Buckthorn, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Marula Oil, Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Macadamia Oil, Brazil Nut Oil, Fragrance, Tocopherol

Brownie518, great love those ingredient :lick:and castor oil is way down on the list:grin:

the reason my hair is just frustrating the hell out of me is because out of all the "problems" naturals may have on this board: not enough moisture, hair dont curl, hair too short, twists dont look right ect.... i never see anyone say their hair holds on to moisture and have to do protein like 3x a darn week like me.:nono:

Hey!! I didn't even do it yet...:ohwell:. I'm about to start in about an hour or so. Those storms we had this morning were awful and I thought the power might go out. At least the tornado warning has passed. I'm gonna use the JMRB and finish up my Alter Ego Garlic, too. :yep:

@Brownie518

Lawd:blush:...Gone & Get Started Ms. B!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good Job at Using Up Something.:up:

the reason my hair is just frustrating the hell out of me is because out of all the "problems" naturals may have on this board: not enough moisture, hair dont curl, hair too short, twists dont look right ect.... i never see anyone say their hair holds on to moisture and have to do protein like 3x a darn week like me.:nono:

chebaby

Don't Worry Che. At least you are Learning Your Hair.:yep:

You are "Uniquely Natural":lol:

@chebaby

Don't Worry Che. At least you are Learning Your Hair.:yep:

You are "Uniquely Natural":lol:
lmao thats a good way to put it:lol:
but im almost fed up. if my face wasnt ummmm chubby:look: id go back to a short cut. i saw a really pretty cut today that had me missing my twa.
and you know whats funny? the first year all i did was co wash. every single day i co wash with moisture and never had an issue now all of a sudden my hair cant take it:nono:
im not gonna give up though, just needed to vent. ill stick to braid outs.

lmao thats a good way to put it:lol:
but im almost fed up. if my face wasnt ummmm chubby:look: id go back to a short cut. i saw a really pretty cut today that had me missing my twa.
and you know whats funny? the first year all i did was co wash. every single day i co wash with moisture and never had an issue now all of a sudden my hair cant take it:nono:
im not gonna give up though, just needed to vent. ill stick to braid outs.

chebaby

And your Buns, Puffs, Ponies and other Cute Styles.:grin: It's good to "vent" errr once & a while.

Just hang in there and keep letting it grow.:yep:

@chebaby

And your Buns, Puffs, Ponies and other Cute Styles.:grin: It's good to "vent" errr once & a while.

Just hang in there and keep letting it grow.:yep:
thanx.
im also thinking maybe i need to pick up some more giovanni protein. my hair did good with that but when i ran out i didnt get anymore. ill pick it up tomorrow.

*cough* Speaking of a Growing List:

4-6 Jasmine Avacado & Silks *various scents*
2 Bottles of Nioxin Vitamins @90 each
2 32 ounce bottles of Oyin Honey Hemp
2 Bear Fruit Hair's Green Tea & Apple Shine Rinse
1 Bear Fruit Hair's Red wine Shine Rinse
2 Jars of Lee Stafford's Growth System (UK)

ETA: Claudie: Reconstructor, Protein Rx, Fortifying Masque, DC'er.:look:

Last edited:
*che's haul list gets longer & longer*:lol: ..... :blush:

*cough* Remind you of anyone...? :look:

PLEASE SEE BELOW...

*cough* Speaking of a Growing List:

4-6 Jasmine Avacado & Silks *various scents*
2 Bottles of Nioxin Vitamins @90 each
2 32 ounce bottles of Oyin Honey Hemp
2 Bear Fruit Hair's Green Tea & Apple Shine Rinse
1 Bear Fruit Hair's Red wine Shine Rinse
2 Jars of Lee Stafford's Growth System (UK)

Nice list, though...:yep:

Back