Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Yeah...Don't nobody want "Foreign Objects" in their Stuff.

Plastics, Glass, Hair, Product Separation, Leaks, Spills, Inconsistency, Grittiness, Lumpyness.:barf:

All of these are Big No-Nos for Me.:nono:

That Amaka Stuff Looked So Nas'Teee It made me want to puke.:rolleyes:

And it took forever and when it finally arrived it looked a Hotmess.:look:

I'm still mad about that. I felt Ripped Off. And then she got Smart:lol:....:nono:

Last edited:
Yall! I have patience the size of a mustard seed lol! I wanna go ahead and take my tracks down today and wear a wig tomoro and take the cornrows down tomoro afternoon....BUT....I only have one wig and I have never worn it and I believe it doesnt fit me very well from what I remember...I didn't try it on at the store and I knew Chimmy Lee wouldn't let me return or exchange it lol...I guess I will TRY to wait until tomoro to start my process!

@chebaby

It's Hawaiian right? I've heard of the Oil:lick:

Haven't purchased any, but I've definitely heard of it.:yep:

Can't wait for you to try da' Butta' and give us your reviews.
i dont know if its hawaiian. i have the oil and i like it. its nothing but coconut oil with a flower and vit. e lol. but its good.

the butter is sweet almond oil, vegetable oil, coconut oil and i think a flower:lachen:

Yall! I have patience the size of a mustard seed lol! I wanna go ahead and take my tracks down today and wear a wig tomoro and take the cornrows down tomoro afternoon....BUT....I only have one wig and I have never worn it and I believe it doesnt fit me very well from what I remember...I didn't try it on at the store and I knew Chimmy Lee wouldn't let me return or exchange it lol...I guess I will TRY to wait until tomoro to start my process!
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: girl you a mess!

the way i feel about my hair right now, i want some tracks too.
but tonight im gonna do another aphogee two step. this time ill do it right. last time i was lazy and didnt leave it on long enough. im going to aphgee the sh!t out of this hair tonight:lachen:

my mom said maybe i should do my hair with coconut oil. and you know what? thats a good idea. maybe i can braid with just a tiny bit of dew and coconut oil. and coconut oil strengthens hair and supposed to stop hair fall.

Last edited:
Back