Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Ltown

You can put some Mascara on them for a Quick-Fix. It works Great. (Temporary):yep: A Hairdresser I had back in 'the day' gave me that secret.

Lawd...Thanks Girl. I ain't tryna' get "Brain-Drain" tryna' figure out what you talmbout.:spinning:

IDareT'sHair, stop:rolleyes: i need something that can stand the washing every other day. I have one of those mascara stick, they are numerous now in the dye section.

@IDareT'sHair, stop:rolleyes: i need something that can stand the washing every other day. I have one of those mascara stick, they are numerous now in the dye section.

Ltown

No, Just Regular Old Mascara. It works Great as A Temporary Fix. Just comb it through with the Mascara Wand.

Pick up a Cheapie Tube and keep it on hand for Touch Ups in between your dye jobs.:yep: Everyday, you can just comb it through your edges.

A Tube lasts a minute and it definitely does work.

Okay....So Here's What I bought (so far)

2 Lee Staffords Growth Treatments (UK)
2 90 count Nioxin Vitamins
6 Jasmine Avacado & Silks
2 32 Ounce Oyin Honey Hemp
2 KBB Hair Masques
3 BFH Shine Rinses
2 ASIAN Elation Hydration Masques
4 Products from Claudie's DC'er, Reconstructor, Fortifying, Protein

I think I'm done.:blush: ............ :look:
Damn T, you went hard!!! I am over here drooling!!

@mkd

Girl, I hope I don't start having "Buyers Remorse" :lol: ......... :look:

But everything I listed was stuff I've wanted for a while (well this month:look:).

Claudie, Oyin & BFH were on All "Sale" and Jasmine was 10%:drunk:

Hmp...I don't recall you ever havin that before...:rolleyes:

I want:

Redken AntiSnap
Motions CPR
Argan Oil Restorative mask
BFH Olive Drench qty 2
BFH Desert Castor Seed Moisturizer
HTN Growth Lotion large size
Some Shescentit...when is that damn sale? :look:

For My Jasmine Scents I got:

Oh So Sexy
Honey Pear
Tahitian Vanilla
Green Apple Bear
Berries & Cream
Hello Sugar (2)

Nice list, idk if i already said it or not but i am going to wait until after the bbw semi annual sale before i get the shower gels from jasmines. I still want the oils and dc's maybe in june.

Nice list, idk if i already said it or not but i am going to wait until after the bbw semi annual sale before i get the shower gels from jasmines. I still want the oils and dc's maybe in june.

@La Colocha

Yeah, You said you were going to wait to see what BBW does.:yep: You made me look at Jasmines Oils. :look:

I've never bought any of those before. Or the Mists.

Hmp...I don't recall you ever havin that before...:rolleyes:

Brownie518

No, I'm Pleased with my Purchases.:lol:

Those are :lick:! I'm still salty the Mists are gone!! Even though I got the last ones...:rolleyes:.

I got that Tahitian Vanilla, because you said you love it so much. I'm sure I'll like it.:yep:

Idk if it was posted already but curlmart has 20%off elucence products, i didn't read the whole email so you may want to check the site for details.

I got 4 Silk Scarves at Marshall's today.
Does anyone use Philosophy shower gels? They had some there that smelled good enough to eat! :lick:

I'll be doing my hair again on Sunday morning. I think I'll use HTN Amino Protein. Maybe I'll do the Protein/Moisture DC combo again. :yep:

What's everyone doing this weekend? Anything good?

Does anyone use Philosophy shower gels? They had some there that smelled good enough to eat! :lick:

I'll be doing my hair again on Sunday morning. I think I'll use HTN Amino Protein. Maybe I'll do the Protein/Moisture DC combo again. :yep:

Brownie518

Some Girl Gave me a Huge Shower Gel for Christmas one Year. I think it was Gingerbread or Something like that. Maybe Chocolate. It was Yummy.:lick:

I'm suppose to have "Brunch" on Sunday with Friends. (Not really excited about going cuz I wanna do my hair:look:).

I might do my Hair tomorrow.:ohwell:

@Brownie518, I hope SSI it has a sale next week, the new products are still not listed. I look everyday.

I am thinking about doing an aphogee 2 step tonight but I don't know if I feel like doing all that, maybe next week instead.

I need to run by TJ's or Marshalls tomorrow and look for some scarves too. I have been meaning to do it for weeks now. I think I am going back to wearing a scarf at night.

@Brownie518

Lawd! I use to LURVE Getting Highlights. You couldn't tell me nuffin':lol:

I loved them and I loved the way the looked on me.:blush: Man! Those were the days.

I had them with Foil. I had them Pulled through the Cap. Oh, Girl....I Loved Me Some Highlights.:lick:

I was a Salon-Junkie.:nono:

I'm dying to get some. I just don't want any kind of setback from it.

I'm dying to get some. I just don't want any kind of setback from it.

@Brownie518

I wish I woulda' known Then What I know Now.:blush:

I would have known that lightening the Hair makes it dryer (all the things I was depending on my Stylist at the time to "handle":rolleyes:).

My Hair "Handled" the Highlights well....it was all that other foolishness.:nono:

I wish I had the knowledge I have now.:grin:

I think you will do fine.:yep:

Jasmine must be shipping stuff out quickly. Her e-mail said get things in, in time for Mothers Day.

So, she must be shipping orders out rather quickly!:grin:

Hey yall, just finished washing my hair. I went and got the organix shea butter shampoo and conditioner. I used them tonight and my first initial reactions are

Shampoo- this lathered really good and smelled good. My hair was really soft like pillow like soft and my scalp got clean, i gave it the finger nail test.

Conditioner- a bit light to have cones but i could detangle my hair really easy, easy to rinse out and left my hair soft.

Since these contain protein i won't say i like them yet. And i will also try the conditioner as a leave in with my oil method. I will use these for the next 2 weeks, for washing, co washing ect before i buy anything else and give me a chance to feel out the products. I used up the rest of the hehh for a dc with added oils.

I haven't used the shower gel but i had the amazing grace body lotion before and it was really nice, they go quickly at tj maxx so i haven't seen them in a minute and speaking of since i have the day to myself tomorrow, i may go and look at their scarves also, mine are a bit ragged from work.

Back