Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Okay....So Here's What I bought (so far)

2 Lee Staffords Growth Treatments (UK)
2 90 count Nioxin Vitamins
6 Jasmine Avacado & Silks
2 32 Ounce Oyin Honey Hemp
2 KBB Hair Masques
3 BFH Shine Rinses
2 ASIAN Elation Hydration Masques
4 Products from Claudie's DC'er, Reconstructor, Fortifying, Protein

I think I'm done.:blush: ............ :look:
:blush: IDareT'sHair was your carts made up and was on hold? You made up for you no buy! Feels good i'm sure!

Hey ladies, started my envelopes today to save on what i want to buy, not doing anything right now. I may just wash my hair tonight since i got some sleep earlier.

Does anyone have any reviews on organics shampoos and conditioners? I know its sulfate free but contains dimethicon.

Okay....So Here's What I bought (so far)

2 Lee Staffords Growth Treatments (UK)
2 90 count Nioxin Vitamins
6 Jasmine Avacado & Silks
2 32 Ounce Oyin Honey Hemp
2 KBB Hair Masques
3 BFH Shine Rinses
2 ASIAN Elation Hydration Masques
4 Products from Claudie's DC'er, Reconstructor, Fortifying, Protein

I think I'm done.:blush: ............ :look:

:stop:......dang!!!!

Hey ladies just finished my hair and used up my first 16oz bottle of dew; I have backups.

IDareT'sHair that was a nice haul and good job on the no buy to you and La Colocha

My sis called and told me that Komaza added argan oil to their moku oil so I got 2 of those today but I'm still waiting on SSI new stuff and QB to restock the DC before I go crazy.

@La Colocha - Oh, okay, I thought thats what you did. :yep: I loved it as a prepoo! Definite keeper!

Hey, has anyone ever used Chi Organics Olive Nutrient Therapy Treatment Paste ?

Yes it was a very nice prepoo, i will not purchase it again if there isn't a big sale.

Hey ladies just finished my hair and used up my first 16oz bottle of dew; I have backups.

@IDareT'sHair that was a nice haul and good job on the no buy to you and @La Colocha

My sis called and told me that Komaza added argan oil to their moku oil so I got 2 of those today but I'm still waiting on SSI new stuff and QB to restock the DC before I go crazy.

Thanks, t kept me in line when i wanted to quit and even though we stopped 2 days early its a 5 week month, we went long enough.:yep:

Oh the line is organix, i was wondering about the shea butter one, the reviews say they all have protein but some are stronger than others.

Hey ladies, started my envelopes today to save on what i want to buy, not doing anything right now. I may just wash my hair tonight since i got some sleep earlier.

Does anyone have any reviews on organics shampoos and conditioners? I know its sulfate free but contains dimethicon.

La Colocha, i did a research on aubrey and list all ingredients but its at work i don't recall any having dimethicon, neither does giovanni.

@La Colocha

Someone sent me the Pomegrante something or other a while back.

I used it to wash out Henna. It's 'decent' enough I guess. :ohwell:

It smells good.:grin:

Fab swears by one, but I can't remember the name.

There is one in particular that she said is the Bomb.Com:lol:

La Colocha

I think you'd be very pleased with J/A/S/O/N. They have a great price point and a huge variety.

If I ever went back on the ground, I'd go back to J/A/S/O/N and some others....Millcreek etc...

@La Colocha

Someone sent me the Pomegrante something or other a while back.

I used it to wash out Henna. It's 'decent' enough I guess. :ohwell:

It smells good.:grin:

Fab swears by one, but I can't remember the name.

There is one in particular that she said is the Bomb.Com:lol:

Was it avacodo? I never could find that one. I haven't use any of them but dd used poo its helped her dry scalp.

@La Colocha, i did a research on aubrey and list all ingredients but its at work i don't recall any having dimethicon, neither does giovanni.

Thanks but i don't like aubrey, its too heavy for my hair and giovanni has too much protein for me.

@La Colocha

I think you'd be very pleased with J/A/S/O/N. They have a great price point and a huge variety.

If I ever went back on the ground, I'd go back to J/A/S/O/N and some others....Millcreek etc...

Thanks t but the only jason i saw at the store was biotin and that is a no go. I don't want to order on line so i am looking for reviews of things i can get on the ground.

@IDareT'sHair, I've been wearing braidout to cover my bald:nono: edges. It time to dye them gray monsters i have to find something rinse ain't doing dilly:lachen:.

I won't be getting drunk and driving nor posting :lachen:

Ltown

You can put some Mascara on them for a Quick-Fix. It works Great. (Temporary):yep: A Hairdresser I had back in 'the day' gave me that secret.

Lawd...Thanks Girl. I ain't tryna' get "Brain-Drain" tryna' figure out what you talmbout.:spinning:

Back