Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

My Admin e-mails me yesterday and tells me "Tomorrow is Administrative Assistant's Day":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: That was a bit 'nervy':lol:

I told her: "I'll hafta' hook you up when I get back.:rolleyes: I guess I need to see if I can find a card tomorrow.:nono:
No she didn't....you on vacay. Wait a minute were you checking work e-mail :nono:. Hmp like I can talk :look:

I'm really liking She Scent It's Marshmallow Hair Cream. That's some good stuff.

Imma put it away and save it for later.
I :love: this. Sometimes I just open the jar to smell it :yep:.

i need a large banana clip for my hair so i dont have to wear a puff everyday.
You won't get a headache? I forget my curl pattern is tigher than yours. I am hoping & wishing I can get these coils in a ponytail that won't have me squinting by the time camps start since I will be ripping & running.

Good Morning ladies!

IDareT'sHair, what are you doing? These storms and tornadoes are giving us warning to get our lives together. I need some satin pillow cases too but do you all wrap your hair too? I was wondering about the oils getting in them? I get tired of wearing wraps sometimes. I'm packing some unwanted items to a friend and her family so reducing the stash.

My PJ will be concentrated on leave-ins and conditioners no more moisturizer or gels for the curly since I got them working without any.

I'm have to look at Claudie later today to catch on that sell, I like that garden oil or something Brownie used in oil thread. I got a email from Brown Butter, with some new thing don't know if anyone order from her.

No she didn't....you on vacay. Wait a minute were you checking work e-mail :nono:. Hmp like I can talk :look:

Shay72

:blush:Heck No, I don't check no work e-mails (from home).:nono:

Against my personal policy.:lol:

She e-mailed me here.:nono: I don't 'feel' like leaving the house today.:perplexed

I'll come up with a little something. I'll get her a Target Gift Card.:look:

*i still thought the little friendly 'reminder' was a bit...nervy.:rolleyes: i do 'stuff' for her all the time and she been clowin' lately*:rolleyes:

@Ltown

Mornin' LT.:wave:

Girl....this weather has been frightening. It was so Windy last night. :twister:

And you know they throw "New Builds" up with the Quickness, so I was very worried & prayerful. Just the Sound of the Wind.:nono:

Sounded like it was gone tear the roof off da' sucka':lol:

We have to pray for the people across the Country that have been devastated by Torandoes. (Scary).:sad:

@Shay72

:blush:Heck No, I don't check no work e-mails (from home).:nono:

Against my personal policy.:lol:

She e-mailed me here.:nono: I don't 'feel' like leaving the house today.:perplexed

I'll come up with a little something. I'll get her a Target Gift Card.:look:

*i still thought the little friendly 'reminder' was a bit...nervy.:rolleyes: i do 'stuff' for her all the time and she been clowin' lately*:rolleyes:

I would just get her a card saying thank you for being there:lol: That is nervy, I provide administrative service but because that's not my official title I don't get nothing but our admin clerk think she suppose to. She been at this agency for 24 years, in the section 10 don't do nothing but the time cards, we type our own memo, travel orders etc....

I would just get her a card saying thank you for being there:lol: That is nervy, I provide administrative service but because that's not my official title I don't get nothing but our admin clerk think she suppose to. She been at this agency for 24 years, in the section 10 don't do nothing but the time cards, we type our own memo, travel orders etc....

Ltown

Girl.:rolleyes: I'm always doing something 'nice' for her.:look:

And yep. It was quite "ballsy":lol: ..........:nono:

I still have a coupla' days to think on it.:yawn:

Ltown

I know you didn't care for HV Cocosta, but did you ever try Avosoya? I really like that Oil. :lick:

I like it because it's alot "Lighter".:yep:

Even though I like the way Cocosta smells, I can just stick to JBCO for that Castor Oil Fix.

@Ltown

I know you didn't care for HV Cocosta, but did you ever try Avosoya? I really like that Oil. :lick:

I like it because it's alot "Lighter".:yep:

Even though I like the way Cocosta smells, I can just stick to JBCO for that Castor Oil Fix.

IDareT'sHair, cocosta was selected for me by HV grab bag it unscented. I haven't tried ayosoya yet, but it will be on the list in the future. I got so much oils it crazy so I won't be ordering or buy anything for a while.

Wearing a twistout. The got2b souffle will not be a repurchase. It felt crunchy when it "dried" after I put it on and then the next day it felt like I hadnt even put anything on my head.

@IDareT'sHair, cocosta was selected for me by HV grab bag it unscented. I haven't tried ayosoya yet, but it will be on the list in the future. I got so much oils it crazy so I won't be ordering or buy anything for a while.

Ltown

That's interesting Cocosta in Unscented.:yep: They both have some really good ingredients, but I like the Weightlessness of the Avosoya.

Cocosta is a bit heavy. I'm sure I'll pull it back out in the Fall/Winter tho'.:lick:

I :love: this. Sometimes I just open the jar to smell it :yep:.

You won't get a headache? I forget my curl pattern is tigher than yours. I am hoping & wishing I can get these coils in a ponytail that won't have me squinting by the time camps start since I will be ripping & running.
i have no idea. th elast time i wore a banana clip was when i straightened my hair. but i remember a post where zzirving said she puts her hair in twists after the shower so her hair can stretch a little and then she puts on the banana clip so thats what i was planning on doing.

Hey Ladies....I ran out for a minute. It's still incredibly "windy" but it's Sunny (at least).:look:

Anyway, I caught a glimpse of my Hair in the Light and it was "Blingin'":lol:

I just wish I had a little more length. It'll come.:perplexed

I think using PC products as Final Rinses have helped my Porosity Issues and is giving my hair more shine-ability.

so i just got finished co washing and thoroughly detangling. i co washed with jasmine shea butter rinse which so far i love. it reminds me a lot of honey hemp. i detangled with my shower comb, then my ouidad double comb and then my denman. hair still coming out too much but no bald spots so.....and i havent did a deep detangle in a while so i should be good now.
i left the shea rinse in and put my hair in 6 big twists and now its wrapped in a micro fiber towel for the next hour. i hope my hair is dang near dry by then.

i dont know what im going to do with my hair once i take out the twists.

im about to sit out someproducts that i need to use up within the next two weeks.

im going to sit out jasmines shea rinse, darcys pumpkin conditioner, emergencee, repair me and curl junkie daily fix cleansing conditioner.

Hey Ladies....I ran out for a minute. It's still incredibly "windy" but it's Sunny (at least).:look:

Anyway, I caught a glimpse of my Hair in the Light and it was "Blingin'":lol:

I just wish I had a little more length. It'll come.:perplexed

I think using PC products as Final Rinses have helped my Porosity Issues and is giving my hair more shine-ability.
what did you use that made your hair bling?

chebaby, I like the upper management gel. I just used it to slick back my sides and I like it better than HV whipped gelly for that. Its a nice gel.

im about to sit out someproducts that i need to use up within the next two weeks.

im going to sit out jasmines shea rinse, darcys pumpkin conditioner, emergencee, repair me and curl junkie daily fix cleansing conditioner.

chebaby

Good List of Use-Em-Ups Che.:grin: I need to do something similar.:ohwell:

Which Jasmine's did you use.:lick:

Okay....why w/in the next 2 Weeks?

@chebaby, I like the upper management gel. I just used it to slick back my sides and I like it better than HV whipped gelly for that. Its a nice gel.
thanx for the review.
i may pick it up today. i want to finish some stuff before i make another purchase but there is so much iwant:drunk:
i want the new carols daughter stuff, upper management gel, bumble and bumble and i just cant justify getting everything when i have so much already.

@chebaby

Good List of Use-Em-Ups Che.:grin: I need to do something similar.:ohwell:

Which Jasmine's did you use.:lick:

Okay....why w/in the next 2 Weeks?
each of these products are half full so i figure it shouldnt take more than 2 weeks to use them up. maybe less.

i used the jasmines shea rinse:lick:it smells like pear.

what did you use that made your hair bling?

@chebaby

Well, you know I've been battling Overly Porous Hair (one of the problems I had when I first joined:perplexed), so I always use some kind of PC product i.e. Roux, Nexxus Ensure, etc....as a Final Rinse after DC'ing.

Recently I purchased HV's Phinishing/Balancing Rinse and BFH Shine Rinses ph Balance like 3.0.:yep:

It's the Acidity Levels that Close/Restrict the Cuticle and bring about "Shine" by allowing "Light" to reflect from your hair instead of being 'dull':sad:.

I just think the overall "Health" of my Overly Porous Hair has greatly improved and I am finally overcoming my Porosity Issues.:grin:

@chebaby

Well, you know I've been battling Overly Porous Hair (one of the problems I had when I first joined:perplexed), so I always use some kind of PC product i.e. Roux, Nexxus Ensure, etc....as a Final Rinse after DC'ing.

Recently I purchased HV's Phinishing/Balancing Rinse and BFH Shine Rinses ph Balance like 3.0.:yep:

It's the Acidity Levels that Close/Restrict the Cuticle and bring about "Shine" by allowing "Light" to reflect from your hair instead of being 'dull':sad:.

I just think the overall "Health" of my Overly Porous Hair has greatly improved and I am finally overcoming my Porosity Issues.:grin:
:grin: sounds good. im glad your hair health is improving greatly. nothing like the feel and look of healthy hair.

my hair is getting on my damn nerves urrggggg.
so i ended up having to jump back in the shower to shampoo my hair and emergencee it because it was too soft, wouldnt dry and felt icky.
another thing i realized i need to start doing again are cold water rinses, i did it today and my curls were popping all over the place.
after my cold water rinse i added kbb sa and cream to m y ends and twisted my hair around and pined it up.
that was over an hour ago and my hair is still soaking wet.

i see why long hair naturals protective style all the dang time. i hate protective styling but what else can i do. my braid outs seem to only work with dew and its soooo hot already i dont want my hair down all the time.

im think braid out and then bun it????

Weave comes down tomoro! I am sooo excited to start using up some stuff! On my list of products to use up in May are:

Qhemet MTCG
MHC Honey Hair Mask
Donna Marie Buttermilk
Qhemet OHHB
SheaMoisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie

These are all great products, they just only have a few uses remaining so they are taking up valuable space! I have backups of them all except the OHHB (Staple that I need to re-purchase) & the DM Buttermilk which probably won't be a staple due to its ultra thin consistency! I will keep yall posted, nonetheless!

Good Morning ladies!

I'm have to look at Claudie later today to catch on that sell, I like that garden oil or something Brownie used in oil thread. I got a email from Brown Butter, with some new thing don't know if anyone order from her.

Ltown - It was the Montego Bay Oil! :lick:

Ingredients: Infusion of herbs with Camellia Seed Oil, Cranberry Seed Oil, Argan Oil, Broccoli Oil, Emu Oil, Sea Buckthorn, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Marula Oil, Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Macadamia Oil, Brazil Nut Oil, Fragrance, Tocopherol

Back