Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

you just reminded me yesterday a co worker started telling me how i should just hot comb the front of my hair:perplexed. i was like no "i like big hair". she was STILL like "oh girl just take them edges...:nono:".

and T, you must be able to see the future because the YT lady JUST came up to me and said "i noticed earlier this week you changed your hair". i said yes just for a change *smile* then she said "are you keeping it that way" i said no i like my natural hair, i just needed a short change. change is good every once in a while". then she says "i think you should leave it that way".
see i dont know why they think i care what they want. this is MY hair. and you may not like my nappy hair but that aint my issue old lady:nono: you dont OWN me or did you forget.

Girl...........Don't make us hafta' Roll Up On Them!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

.....................:bat:

They Ig'nat.:catfight:

I am so sick of those packing Peanuts errrwhere!:blush: :nono:

I am tryna' break down some boxes to take out for Trash pick up in the morning.

Those peanuts are a Royal Pain. I'd much rather have Paper or the Plastic Poufy things.:perplexed

Anyway, I hafta' make sure I get all the receipts out and tear all the labels off.

I try to keep a few on hand to mail stuff out --- but right now, just too many stacking up.:rolleyes:

BRB:rolleyes:

T, i like those plastic poofy things. they are so cute lol. and its much easier to deal with than a box full of peanuts.

you just reminded me yesterday a co worker started telling me how i should just hot comb the front of my hair:perplexed. i was like no "i like big hair". she was STILL like "oh girl just take them edges...:nono:".

and T, you must be able to see the future because the YT lady JUST came up to me and said "i noticed earlier this week you changed your hair". i said yes just for a change *smile* then she said "are you keeping it that way" i said no i like my natural hair, i just needed a short change. change is good every once in a while". then she says "i think you should leave it that way".
see i dont know why they think i care what they want. this is MY hair. and you may not like my nappy hair but that aint my issue old lady:nono: you dont OWN me or did you forget.

You know Che, since I went natural I just where buns and every now/then I'll where big hair washngo. Welll co-worker like it and say the same thing and won't you straighten it or this/that. I just say hey are you doing my hair and heck you where the same @#@ hair do just straight no style nothing. I never tell folks how to where their hair, maybe say it to myself:lachen:

Ltown, girl im so sick of people talking about my hair.

La, you know it:lol: those damn peanuts. they are like name brand jeans. thats all you paying for.

I came across bo_vi_ne s*e*m.en (sorry to break it up, don't want it coming up in a search) mixed with a thickener used as hair treatment in London. Its the 'ish there apparently.

Oh and yes its available here in the US, $15 a vial

They use apply it and put the client under the steamer for 30mins.

Last edited:
tonight im going to roll my hair on the flexi rods again. they come out so nice. but instead of using coconut confidence(which i like better on my skin anyway) i will be using sunshine.
also let me say that my jar of sunshine just says shea butter, evoo and vitamin e like it always has. i thought someone said she added jojoba oil and maybe water?

tonight im going to roll my hair on the flexi rods again. they come out so nice. but instead of using coconut confidence(which i like better on my skin anyway) i will be using sunshine.
also let me say that my jar of sunshine just says shea butter, evoo and vitamin e like it always has. i thought someone said she added jojoba oil and maybe water?

Girl remember someone emailed her suggesting using preservatives because water can make it mold and she didn't know that:perplexed. Her stuff ain't never been creamy like lotion.

*dies and goes to heaven*

*is reborn so she can die again*

i am in love, love, love! :grin: this order i've been waiting for three weeks to come in has finally arrived!

:yay: i've only sniffed my jars so far and i was nearly blown a-freakin-way! :lovedrool:

top secret until i actually test these bad boys out. :look:

I came across bo_vi_ne s*e*m.en (sorry to break it up, don't want it coming up in a search) mixed with a thickener used as hair treatment in London. Its the 'ish there apparently.

Oh and yes its available here in the US, $15 a vial

They use apply it and put the client under the steamer for 30mins.

None of this is touching my hair....not bovine, equine...ANY KIND!!

How do people come up with the idea for something like this? I mean whale s. is very popular too.

T, i like those plastic poofy things. they are so cute lol. and its much easier to deal with than a box full of peanuts.

Girl, that was a Chore! WHEW! I hate those things and I broke the boxes down because I don't want the Trash Service talkin' smack about me to my Nosy Neighbors.:rolleyes:

That's why they charge extra for shipping, those peanuts:look::lachen:.

Girl.....they can keep them thangs. I despise them. And they just fill the boxes up!:nono:

*dies and goes to heaven*

*is reborn so she can die again*

i am in love, love, love! :grin: this order i've been waiting for three weeks to come in has finally arrived!

:yay: i've only sniffed my jars so far and i was nearly blown a-freakin-way! :lovedrool:

top secret until i actually test these bad boys out. :look:

Awww......Don't Be Like that Ro--- Give up the Info!:lick: :sekret:

Che, haters! I don't care if you are natural or relax if you are DIY folks going to playa hate you because they don't know how to do their hair and you are saving $$$ and time. Oh and if you are diverse and wear different style they really can't stand you!

Che, haters! I don't care if you are natural or relax if you are DIY folks going to playa hate you because they don't know how to do their hair and you are saving $$$ and time. Oh and if you are diverse and wear different style they really can't stand you!

True.:grin: Errrbody at work tryna' figure out what's going on underneath this Rug!:look: :lol:

@2nd bolded...don't know how much $ but definitely saving time & my nerves.:lol:

True.:grin: Errrbody at work tryna' figure out what's going on underneath this Rug!:look: :lol:

@2nd bolded...don't know how much $ but definitely saving time & my nerves.:lol:
i aint saving no money:look: but yea they gonna hate. how you gonna tell me to hot comb my hair when i done chopped down to damn near bald and less than two years i done passed you. *bye bye*

thats why i dont even say nothing no more because they always gonna find something wrong with you.

Good night ladies, im tired and very unmotivated today. My brain is on auto, going to ready for work and talk to yall tomorrow.

Hey! I'm here working overtime. This Night 2 shift went out for their dinner tonight so I'm covering. I'm tired and ready to go, too. I wanna leave at midnight and go home and do my hair. I want to DC with that BFH Ginger Macadamia. I hope I get my BFH order this week.

Anyone get a HV shipping notice yet...?

Hey! I'm here working overtime. This Night 2 shift went out for their dinner tonight so I'm covering. I'm tired and ready to go, too. I wanna leave at midnight and go home and do my hair. I want to DC with that BFH Ginger Macadamia. I hope I get my BFH order this week.

Anyone get a HV shipping notice yet...?

Got a Mega-Haul out da' box just now!:blush:

My Christine Gant arrived.:grin:

I got a Lovely Package from none other than Ms. B!:wave:

And my BFH arrived! I think I have 1 outstanding order from them.

No word yet on HV!:nono:

i keep forgetting im waiting on HV. i aint holding my breath that itll even get here by next week. maybe Jan. 1st lmao.:look:

i finally got my food. bout to chow down.

Girl remember someone emailed her suggesting using preservatives because water can make it mold and she didn't know that:perplexed. Her stuff ain't never been creamy like lotion.
how did i miss this post. you are so right. she might have added the ingredients and used old lables. i hope it doesnt have water in it because her stuff lasts me forever, most shea butter products do, so i know it will go bad. im not a fan of jojoba oil.

I really want to try henna. Maybe its something I can add in 2011.

me too! and indigo and cassia as well!:grin:

Hi ladies! I had a fab hair day! Last night I twisted my hair with DM Dream Curling Cream and this morning I did a twist-out and wet it a little and used a little of the Miracurl Gelly to smooth the frizzies! I am in love with the Gelly! Its just so thick and comes in a pump dispenser which is less than ideal for the thickness, but I will definitely re-purchase!:grin:

I got a shipping notice from Darcy's last night! Cant wait til it gets here...just bcuz lol...its not like im going to get around to using it any time soon considering that I have sooo much stuff to use up!

Still no word from Qhemet! :nono: Her site says she will be closed til like Jan 15 to fill orders from Black Friday! Danngggg Qhem! You got it like that? Take 2 months off to fill orders for 1 day? Not to mention u were closed a month before BF! I just want my stuff before 2011!

I ALMOST gave in to the KBB sale...I put 2 DC's in my cart and took $15 off but added $8 for shipping....I thought shipping was free, but thats only for $75 or more...smh, i shoulda read the fine print! So I backed out...even though I was going to buy that Im still going to wait til next week on Miss Jessie's since I have until Dec. 31...no worries:lol:

Back