Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

2011 is gonna be such a great year. 2010 was pretty cool too!

Agreed! I wholeheartedly agree! My biggest goals are to make Dean's List, get this tutoring job, and get accepted in a summer research program!

From my lips to God's ears! :yep:

Why is this thing popular is it better then Denman brush I have not problems with detangling with it?
To me Ltown, it seems more gentle than the denman. My hair sometimes gets snagged on the denman. I also lost more hair using the denman.

Charz, your siggy is cute.

today did not start off good. but oh well what can ya do? i got some sunshine in hello sweet thang in the mail today and i hope my curl junkie came as well.

last night i trimmed about a 1/2 inch all around and i cannot believe what that little dusting did for my hair. its hard to believe that those little piece of hair on my ends had my hair feeling horrible. awww im feeling good now.

Charz, that pic is NICEEEEEEE!!!!!

Re: Tangle Teazer....Che is suppose to picking us up one.:grin:

Oh Yeah, Che, Fab said we need the Hot Pink Ones.:perplexed I wonder if I can benefit from this as well?

Anyway, I just came from my Mailbox (no packages) that can't be right!:sad: I should call my Neighbors to see if the Mailman came already. :look:

Also, I do not like the Acai Butter. At least not for my hair. It's too Grainy, Hard and Heavy feeling. YUK! Wish I could return it.

I will use this as a Body Butter to get rid of it. Epic FAIL. I would never use it on my hair.

I do not like the consistency at all.:nono: Too bad I'm not into Mixing Stuff (So I could find another use for it).

I'll use it as a Body Butter and get rid of it.:ohwell:

why hot pink :lol: yea im picking them up tomorrow. it it works thats much better than paying $10+ for a denman, not that the denman doesnt work.

i havent used my acai butter yet but thats good to know T.

why hot pink :lol: yea im picking them up tomorrow. it it works thats much better than paying $10+ for a denman, not that the denman doesnt work.

i havent used my acai butter yet but thats good to know T.

Girl:blush: I kept waiting on it to 'soften' up, because I thought it was just cold because of the weather and riding around in a Truck all day.:rolleyes:

I stepped to it this a.m. after I got outta the Shower and that MESS is Still Hard as a BRICK:lol:

I will use it as a Body Butter. The Green Tea & The Horsetail are where it's at tho'. For Real.:lick:

You are planning to mix yours with other stuff tho' right?:look: So, it will prolly work great for you. It's chocked full of Antioxidants and Acai is great.
I will use it on my skin this winter and see what it looks like by Spring.:drunk:

Girl:blush: I kept waiting on it to 'soften' up, because I thought it was just cold because of the weather and riding around in a Truck all day.:rolleyes:

I stepped to it this a.m. after I got outta the Shower and that MESS is Still Hard as a BRICK:lol:

I will use it as a Body Butter. The Green Tea & The Horsetail are where it's at tho'. For Real.:lick:

You are planning to mix yours with other stuff tho' right?:look: So, it will prolly work great for you. It's chocked full of Antioxidants and Acai is great.
I will use it on my skin this winter and see what it looks like by Spring.:drunk:

yea i was gonna mix it with some other butters and oils just for fun.

Re: Tangle Teazer....Che is suppose to picking us up one.:grin:

Oh Yeah, Che, Fab said we need the Hot Pink Ones.:perplexed I wonder if I can benefit from this as well?

Anyway, I just came from my Mailbox (no packages) that can't be right!:sad: I should call my Neighbors to see if the Mailman came already. :look:

Also, I do not like the Acai Butter. At least not for my hair. It's too Grainy, Hard and Heavy feeling. YUK! Wish I could return it.

I will use this as a Body Butter to get rid of it. Epic FAIL. I would never use it on my hair.

I do not like the consistency at all.:nono: Too bad I'm not into Mixing Stuff (So I could find another use for it).

I'll use it as a Body Butter and get rid of it.:ohwell:

I bought it for my face with all the antioxidants in it. Figured it could help with my eczema. It is a bit rough and it doesn't absorb as well as my shea butter face mix even though shea butter is supposed to be the base. I guess I'll have the 4oz for awhile cuz I don't use that much for my face each day.

I bought it for my face with all the antioxidants in it. Figured it could help with my eczema. It is a bit rough and it doesn't absorb as well as my shea butter face mix even though shea butter is supposed to be the base. I guess I'll have the 4oz for awhile cuz I don't use that much for my face each day.

It is Hard & Grainy:rolleyes:

If you need more, lemme know. I want to get rid of this Pound:lol: :nono:

maybe i should hae just gotten acai oil:ohwell:

I wish I could send it to Njoi and have her whip that entire Jar into her Coconut Acai Pomade:lick:

That right there is some Good Stuff.:yep:

I don't even know if I feel like foolin' with mixing anything in it.:rolleyes:

I'll just use as is. I'm sure it will carry me through the Winter.:rolleyes:

Looking forward to doing my Hair Saturday. I know it's going to be all day. :ohwell:

It's Henna/Indigo Day. I'm excited! *gotta talk myself up so i can get it done*:lol:

Hopefully, I'll use up something. Will Steam with Jasmine A&S so, that may be the last of that jar (have multiple back-ups). :look:

And hopefully, I'll use up Alba Botancia L-I. Great Stuff, but that tube has been hanging on for dear life.:yawn:

Going to moisturize with the doo doo today and seal with jojoba oil. I used it on dd's hair this morning alone and her hair is still really soft. This may become a replacement for the ghee when its gone.

T, i cant wait until wash day either. im soooo anticipating washing my hair so i can get my curls back. i even had to talk myself out of washing tonight. i was like "**** it, ill just have to wear a twist out" lol.

T, i cant wait until wash day either. im soooo anticipating washing my hair so i can get my curls back. i even had to talk myself out of washing tonight. i was like "**** it, ill just have to wear a twist out" lol.

I can't wait to hear all about the Big Party.:dance7:

Don't let nobody get up in there and try to Clown you either:heated:

*you know how stoopid your co-workers are:imstupid:

...........:buttkick: They Ig'nat

you just reminded me yesterday a co worker started telling me how i should just hot comb the front of my hair:perplexed. i was like no "i like big hair". she was STILL like "oh girl just take them edges...:nono:".

and T, you must be able to see the future because the YT lady JUST came up to me and said "i noticed earlier this week you changed your hair". i said yes just for a change *smile* then she said "are you keeping it that way" i said no i like my natural hair, i just needed a short change. change is good every once in a while". then she says "i think you should leave it that way".
see i dont know why they think i care what they want. this is MY hair. and you may not like my nappy hair but that aint my issue old lady:nono: you dont OWN me or did you forget.

girl my uniform makes me look frumpy as heck. i think they will be surprised to see me on friday.

Back