Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Hello ladies! I missed yall! Been super busy!
Last night I detangled my hair with Yes to Tomatoes and washed with HV ACR, and DC'd with Vatika Frosting & Alaffia Beautiful Curls (Im trying to get rid of all this stuff & decide what I will re-purchase). When I was transitioning I swore Yes to Cucumbers was better than Yes to Tomatoes but now I cant decide which one I love best! I realize that the YTT has more slip bcuz its thicker and its wayy easier to find at Ross than the Cucumbers so I may swap the two out on my staples list. I thought I could live without the vatika frosting but i cant! I steamed with it last night and fell in love all over again!! :lick: So Im gonna put it back on my staples list.
I didnt buy any hair products over the weekend, just 2 nyx lip pencils bcuz I heard they were excellent dupes for the $13 MAC ones that I keep losing!

BF News:
Donna Marie arrived yesterday! OMG! I swear one of yall shipped that box to me! None of the products were taped up and it didnt have a thank u for your order or anything. They were just thrown in there like "ughh get this up out my supply room" lol.
Still no word from Darcy's or Qhemet:sad::nono:

Last edited:
Pom, how long will you let the coffee bean oil infuse before you use it?
I did this in the crock pot for 11.5 hrs; stirring every 30 - 45 min. It took me 2 days to do this. One day for the crock pot. Next day to strain it. It turned out really good. Plan on using it tomorrow night.

I can't wait to Henna this Weekend. Will start early Saturday a.m. and spend most of the day in Henna & Indigo.

Will follow-up with a Nice Moisturizing Deep Conditioner (Steam).:grin:

Either the remainder of a Jar of A&S OR BeeMine DC'er.

I can't wait to Henna this Weekend. Will start early Saturday a.m. and spend most of the day in Henna & Indigo.

Will follow-up with a Nice Moisturizing Deep Conditioner (Steam).:grin:

Either the remainder of a Jar of A&S OR BeeMine DC'er.
im so tempted to use the BFH products you sent me:lick: they sound wonderful. but i will be doing protein instead.

what's up ladies? Looking hard at BFH. Why, oh why....

doooo iiiit

imagesCAS0MZ2F.jpg

HeeHee one good thing that has come outta this shopping spree .... I started back cooking and carrying lunch to work LOLOLOL

was abt darn time thought b/c my last check up @ the Dr he wrote "join a gym" on a frikkin prescription :blush::nono:

:nono:3 feet of snow in 3 days. Darn lake affect snow. Work is cancelled today :grin:becuase of the weather so today I am just going to do my hair and bake a cake with my neice (school is cancelled too). I want to try the Tresemme Naturals I bought on a whim so I think I will DC with a bunch of the conditioners I have that are almost gone mixed with some honey and oils:lick:. I bought some Sunflower Oil this weekend and I hope to try that out. I'm going to try to do my neices hair but she like to run so that might take a little effort.

:nono:3 feet of snow in 3 days. Darn lake affect snow. Work is cancelled today :grin:becuase of the weather so today I am just going to do my hair and bake a cake with my neice (school is cancelled too). I want to try the Tresemme Naturals I bought on a whim so I think I will DC with a bunch of the conditioners I have that are almost gone mixed with some honey and oils:lick:. I bought some Sunflower Oil this weekend and I hope to try that out. I'm going to try to do my neices hair but she like to run so that might take a little effort.

Where do you live? 3 feet of snow! Heeysoos! Stay warm and I hope you don't have to dig out a car.

A couple of years of ago we had a noreaster, almost 3 feet, my So (at the time) and I spent about an hour digging out the car.

Where do you live? 3 feet of snow! Heeysoos! Stay warm and I hope you don't have to dig out a car.

A couple of years of ago we had a noreaster, almost 3 feet, my So (at the time) and I spent about an hour digging out the car.

NY state, right off of the Great Lakes, so I get lake affect snow like crazy.Winter up here lasts from October to April.:lachen::lachen: I dont have a car right now and I refuse to leave this house unless it is on fire. I need to move down south, its too cold up here.

Last edited:
NY state, right off of the Great Lakes, so I get lake affect snow like crazy.Winter up here lasts from October to April.:lachen::lachen: I dont have a car right now and I refuse to leave this house unless it is on fire. I need to move down south, its too cold up here.

Bless your heart! I wouldn't go outside either.

Back