Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

i keep forgetting about it. but i really do need to try it before it goes bad:ohwell: i forgot to put it in the fridge.

I have mine chillin' in the Fridge.:grin:

I might try it out next Wash-Day. Not this one coming up, but the next one.:look:

I could actually move all those Handmades out to the Garage now.:cold:

I have mine chillin' in the Fridge.:grin:

I might try it out next Wash-Day. Not this one coming up, but the next one.:look:

I could actually move all those Handmades out to the Garage now.:cold:
its freezing here too. when i got the gtb in the mail the other day it was so solid, now its soft:lick:

I need to try the doo on clean hair. It feels nice don't get me wrong but its not like wow. It reminds me of kimmay's leave in but thick and nice like lotion. I guess when you have tried so many products that makes your hair feel the same it takes the fun out of it.

I need to try the doo on clean hair. It feels nice don't get me wrong but its not like wow. It reminds me of kimmay's leave in but thick and nice like lotion. I guess when you have tried so many products that makes your hair feel the same it takes the fun out of it.

Girl, Yeah....Slap some of that Doo-Doo on Clean Hair:flush:

*Gone to watch Charlie Brown* BRB:look:

Girl, Yeah....Slap some of that Doo-Doo on Clean Hair:flush:

*Gone to watch Charlie Brown* BRB:look:

I love charlie brown's christmas and thanksgiving:look:.

Yeah i will keep using it. I only damp my hair to moisturize during the week and its soft but feels the same as it always does. I guess i was expecting some kind of miracle:look::lachen:.

pick me up on the way :sekret:
if i dont have to baby sit i sure will lol.
i want some MHC horsetail conditioner, curl junkie shampoo, rehab, smoothing lotion and protein conditioner(never mind the fact i have it coming in the mail), and im pretty sure ill find something else to get.:lachen:

if i dont have to baby sit i sure will lol.
i want some MHC horsetail conditioner, curl junkie shampoo, rehab, smoothing lotion and protein conditioner(never mind the fact i have it coming in the mail), and im pretty sure ill find something else to get.:lachen:

I'm dead serious btw.

Hey ladies just got out of class, feeling better congestion draining! I was thinking about you Miss T, all this conditioner you got to alot of hair and will you reveal it going to be waist length and you been punking us:lachen:

Che, are you talking about the Silver Spring store, I have yet to go up there I know I'm spend $$$$ too much.

Back