Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

FYI:

Karen's Body Beautiful sale:$15 off $50, coupon code 15
$20 off $75, coupon code 20
$25 off $100, coupon code 25

Carol's Daughter - Free Shipping on any purchase (no coupon code)

I just got my KBB yesterday. Prolly wouldn't spend $50.00.

Wonder if my BFH Order(s) will come in today. Or maybe Christine Gant?

Got my honey bee doo doo drops. I want to use it today but its cold so i will let it sit and try it tomorrow. Now is there tax on the east coast for shipping? Because i paid $6 something and it was shipped in the $4 flat rate box.

I did a dummy order with Organic Creations as I wanted to see what the shipping to UK would be. I was thinking about purchasing the conditioner base next year but the shipping cost is twice the cost of the product :nono:

Seems like Shipping has been really slow this BF. Does anybody else think so? Everything seems to be just kind of 'trickling in' at a snail's pace.:rolleyes:

Lemme see BF & Post BF what I'm still waiting on:

BF
Hairveda
Christine Gant
Bear Fruit Hair

Post BF
More BFH
Wholesalesupplies
More As I Am

I broke down and had to try the dew. Its thick and lotiony which i like. I sealed with avocado butter. The smell does remind me of bsp but lighter. We'll see how it does for a while. I can see myself using this alone in the summer.

I broke down and had to try the dew. Its thick and lotiony which i like. I sealed with avocado butter. The smell does remind me of bsp but lighter. We'll see how it does for a while. I can see myself using this alone in the summer.

Me Too!

But I'm still really ticked about the Shipping Cost:rolleyes:

And their refusal to work with me to adjust those charges.....:look:

OT: As Sookie Sookie My Door Bell Just Rang!:lick:

My Wholesalesupplies 1 lb of Acai Butter Arrived.:grin:

It's sooooo cold. I will transfer some into a 4 ounce Jar.

ETA: I'll hafta' wait until it warms up to Room Temperature.

Last edited:
im going to use the oyin dew a few more times and if i love it i will get a bigger size too.

there is a bump at the bottom of my hair line in the back and it hurts :(
i was thinking. if i were smart and were thinking, i could have just done a flexy rod set. now not only am i worried about heat damage but i didnt even tell yall that i lost a golf ball size of hair as i was roller setting and then going through each section to flat iron.

and im pissed off because i just reached out to a friend, something i NEVER do because im an introvert and usually dont care, and now i have to wait for a reply.:nono: i should have just stuck to the normal Che but noooooo i had to get a mushy and reach out. it is not my day.:cry:

im going to use the oyin dew a few more times and if i love it i will get a bigger size too.

there is a bump at the bottom of my hair line in the back and it hurts :(
i was thinking. if i were smart and were thinking, i could have just done a flexy rod set. now not only am i worried about heat damage but i didnt even tell yall that i lost a golf ball size of hair as i was roller setting and then going through each section to flat iron.

and im pissed off because i just reached out to a friend, something i NEVER do because im an introvert and usually dont care, and now i have to wait for a reply.:nono: i should have just stuck to the normal Che but noooooo i had to get a mushy and reach out. it is not my day.:cry:

You never talk about losing hair. Could it be 'sheds'?

No comment about your Quote:Friend:UnQuote.:nono:

You never talk about losing hair. Could it be 'sheds'?

No comment about your Quote:Friend:UnQuote.:nono:
i dont think it was shed hair. i was frustrated because nothing was going right. i had just detangled in the shower with no problem. rollersetting i was losing a bit mroe hair but nothing too much. then when i had to blow dry and flat iron i lost a ton of hair. surprisingly my ends are just as thick as the rest or my hair, just raggedy though:ohwell::lol:

Che- I lost a lil more hair then I would have cared for when I roller set and flat ironed. I think it's the tension and it pulls loose hairs out. I still had my fullness after it reverted. You should be okay.

im going to do a twist and curl tonight after i trim my ends. i might use oyin bsp since that gives a ton of shine and holds the hair, that way i know it will last. or i might use something lighter like curls whipped cream. im going to set the ends on rods.

Che- I lost a lil more hair then I would have cared for when I roller set and flat ironed. I think it's the tension and it pulls loose hairs out. I still had my fullness after it reverted. You should be okay.
thank you. my hair looks exactly like yours in your siggy. its not bone straight at all, very fluffy:yep:

Back