Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Hey Ladies....Yes....It is I!:lol:

I am home.:look:

I thought I would do my hair since it's early, but I will prolly wait until this weekend.:perplexed

Hope I get something today???:grin:

This is my results from Mozeke's Sweet Almond Pudding.

I like it! My hair is really soft.

ITA: My Miss Bhree arrived today! OMG it smells wonderful; like spiced egg nog! Thanks Blue for the tip!

Very,Very nice Bronze.:grin:

Yes, Ms. Bhree is a very holiday/winter scent.:lick:

Yea bronze I'm in DMV

Thanx Charz, only problem is I work at night so I sleep all day. And the party is on Friday and I'm working early that day. Now I'm like are my curls gonna have time to set that day because I will only get maybe 4 hours of sleep before I have to take them down. I'm not gangsta enough to wear pin curls to work lmao

Last edited:
Yea bronze I'm in DC.

Thanx Charz, only problem is I work at night so I sleep all day. And the party is on Friday and I'm working early that day. Now I'm like are my curls gonna have time to set that day because I will only get maybe 4 hours of sleep before I have to take them down. I'm not gangsta enough to wear pin curls to work lmao

Umm....No.....Please Don't:lol: :lol: :blush:

I'm such a junkie. I can't wait until I get home; I'm twisting my ends with the Miss Bhree. Lawd, please save me in 2011.

y'all, I know I'm not supposed to like Afroveda...but I do!

bronze I'm sitting thinking of all the things I "think"-know, what, and need for 2011 so I can hurry up and get them before the new year. Hot mess. I think I'm starting to panic alittle bit.

Yea bronze I'm in DMV

wat party? :look:

Wow, girl that was like 7 months ago right? Don't feel bad, I found a leave in that I'd only used once in a bag. I love Una deep conditioners - they smell like pineapple creme.

You all know I'm awake early at my best following up on this thread. Well here is how you can make your own coffee oil.

How to Extract Coffee Oil From a Coffee Bean | eHow.com

This is doable for me! I'm excited!

I need to purchase
Coarse ground coffee beans
OR green coffee beans
Olive Oil (maybe)
Cheesecloth

I have everything else.

I hope I can find the unroasted coffee beans, and I have no scientific proof, but it seems that the green coffee beans would have a higher caffeine content.

I'm also thinking about reducing the amt of olive oil to make the mixture more concentrated.

What do y'all think? I need some input.

Is 32 oz. a lot to y'all? Could one of us make it and share w/the others.....

I followed the recipe Ltown posted and IT WORKS! I made the coffee oil.

Although the recipe calls for 48 oz. of olive oil, the recipe yields 1/2 that, 24oz. I used Espresso grounds 'cause I wanted the mix to have a lot of caffeine in it. Will use it tomorrow night as a pre-poo on my scalp. Will report back afterwards.

45 minutes...and the Henna is out! I couldn't stand the smell. Maybe I need to do the Henna in the early part of the day. I know I won't be able to sleep in it. I'll try it again after Christmas when I'm in Atlanta visiting my sister.
Hey bronzebomb,

How did your hair feel after you rinsed it out, DC'd and did the rest of your hair? I steam for 1 hour with my henna - whether for conditioning or coloring my grays with Katam plant dye.

Are you going to leave it on longer when you do it after Xmas or are you going to try to use some heat with it?

Good luck on the next treatment.

I'm such a junkie. I can't wait until I get home; I'm twisting my ends with the Miss Bhree. Lawd, please save me in 2011.

y'all, I know I'm not supposed to like Afroveda...but I do!
I got the 3 I ordered today. The ingredients look the same; they're in different order, but I wish I could find which base she uses. 'Cause I love this stuff!!

Blue,

I liked it! My hair was soft....I think a little heat and one hour is all I need. however, I think if I start in the am, I'll be ok...I just can't sleep in it. i'm going to try it for the full 12 hours after Christmas.:spinning:

why are you playing...let me find the base to my staple items...I'm going to make my own in 2012...I think:ohwell:

How's it looking today Che?:look:

Are you liking it? What are you doing to it at Night?
it looks good until you get to the ends:ohwell:
i roll it at night on 5 big rlexy rods and my hair turns out nice if i leave it alone lol. i have to remember not to touch it.
i found my shears as i was walking out the door so tonight it is ON like pop corn :lol:

it looks good until you get to the ends:ohwell:
i roll it at night on 5 big rlexy rods and my hair turns out nice if i leave it alone lol. i have to remember not to touch it.
i found my shears as i was walking out the door so tonight it is ON like pop corn :lol:

...................................:pop:
:lol:

Made a lotioncrafter order today (5% LHCF coupon). Placed the order this morning and in less than an hour got a shipping notice from lotioncrafter and UPS Quantam. Now that's some service. I ordered -

Cranberry seed oil
dl-panthenol
Honeyquat
Hydrolyzed wheat protein
Liquid Germall Plus
Macadamia nut oil
Marula Oil
pH Strips
Pomegranate seed oil
Red Raspberry Seed Oil
Shea Nilotica
Silk Amino Acids

Shipping was $18.93 and the discount was $9.40.

Back