Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.4

Yeah that was a real smart move on BFH cuz I sure was gonna let that pass but I got 5 condish for mad cheap even with the lovely price of shipping. They could be a new line for me if they keep those shipping prices and the products work well.

Yeah that was a real smart move on BFH cuz I sure was gonna let that pass but I got 5 condish for mad cheap even with the lovely price of shipping. They could be a new line for me if they keep those shipping prices and the products work well.

IK! That 20% was outstanding and the low shipping cost is crazy!:spinning:

That's why I am taking advantage of it now.:yep:

I think I have some Giovanni's nutrafix in my stash. Imma use that up then try AO GB again. I used it years ago but don't remember if I liked it.

why did I go on that bear fruit hair site ?????

the try 3 for 20.95 is calling me.

hows their turn around time for shipping?

OMG Im in love with the Hair Dew from Oyin..... My hair was so easy to detangle and the BSP is great to seal my ends with. Im so happy that it do not contain shea butter.

i just twisted my hair with Mozeke's Sweet Almond Pudding. my twists are soft and defined. i'm narrowing my staples down. this product has aloe in it, so my hair must like aloe!

I want to trim too Chebaby....but I'm going to refrain. Ahhhh I love it when my ends are shaped to precision. I'm going to try and hold out until the spring. I'll just do S&D. Maybe a minor dusting in Jan.

Good luck with the trim.

When are they going to fix this crazy acting forum!!

Going to get my hair trimmed today, just at Supercuts you understand as I don't quite trust my stylist!

Mornin ladies. my doo doo drops are coming they are at the po chillin. Going to moisturize today and baggy my ends with ghee and softning serum.

Mornin ladies. my doo doo drops are coming they are at the po chillin. Going to moisturize today and baggy my ends with ghee and softning serum.

Girl.....Errthang Chillin' up in this piece with this Weather!:drunk:

Illin' & Chillin'.:look:

*Lawd....Let me get go ready for work*:lol:

whats this I read abt bear fruit hair products having a shelf life of 2 months? Is that fo real?

The whole bottom shelf of my fridge is already taken up with oils, butters and my black soap (pluss I have to make space for my Darcys wchich shipped yesterday ... woohoooo)

This is my results from Mozeke's Sweet Almond Pudding.

I like it! My hair is really soft.

ITA: My Miss Bhree arrived today! OMG it smells wonderful; like spiced egg nog! Thanks Blue for the tip!

Attachments

• photo[1].jpg
    photo[1].jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
whats this I read abt bear fruit hair products having a shelf life of 2 months? Is that fo real?

The whole bottom shelf of my fridge is already taken up with oils, butters and my black soap (pluss I have to make space for my Darcys wchich shipped yesterday ... woohoooo)

Yeah, she states to put them in the fridge for longer shelf life.

This is my results from Mozeke's Sweet Almond Pudding.

I like it! My hair is really soft.

ITA: My Miss Bhree arrived today! OMG it smells wonderful; like spiced egg nog! Thanks Blue for the tip!

I love it, looks pretty.

Why do u have oils in the fridge?

I am so sick of my hair. My ends need a trim and I can't find my darn shears. My curls look cute in the morning but can't do a wrap. I'm just done. I want to go back to curl but then that means it would have been a waste to straighten in the first place.

Why do u have oils in the fridge?

I am so sick of my hair. My ends need a trim and I can't find my darn shears. My curls look cute in the morning but can't do a wrap. I'm just done. I want to go back to curl but then that means it would have been a waste to straighten in the first place.

come over and I will dust ur hair.

Back